Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Death Stranding (PS4), A new game by Hideo Kojima (Games)

views

inexsis
post Yesterday, 09:07 AM

On my way
646 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Nov 11 2019, 10:24 PM)
Remember to go find The Collector in chapter 3. He gives you a back pack cover to partially protect cargo on your back from timefall detoriation.
where is this? but i'm using MULE Lorry and it seems the deterioration of the package is much lesser than using Trike.
not sure if true or not.

QUOTE(dynames07 @ Nov 11 2019, 06:41 PM)
Guys, what is your current porter grade? I am at 170.. my weakest link on the 'star' is on delivery time (only 7 if not mistaken). I guess I dilly-dally too much lol.. too much side things to do!

So far got 101k likes.. mostly from building roads. I am your friendly JKR guy!
woah...i only reach 100 grade.

QUOTE(triple02 @ Nov 11 2019, 10:16 PM)
I'm enjoying more building stuff like roads and generators and delivering than progressing in the game laugh.gif

Still in Chapter 3. About 20 hours in
yep. started Chapter 3 only i got addicted and immerse into the game......and time flies~~~~

This post has been edited by inexsis: Yesterday, 09:09 AM
junclj
post Yesterday, 09:29 AM

Regular
1,775 posts

Finally I reach to chapter 5 to meet Mama (she is so beautiful) and unlock zipline. Yeah! However, zipline is required PCC lv.2. Since PCC lv.2 need Chiral Crystals. I need to go to BT zone to meet and fight the BT boss.

This post has been edited by junclj: Yesterday, 09:30 AM
triple02
post Yesterday, 10:02 AM

endorphin addict
2,501 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Nov 11 2019, 10:24 PM)
Remember to go find The Collector in chapter 3. He gives you a back pack cover to partially protect cargo on your back from timefall detoriation.

Will it be part of an order or do we have go and search for him?

I'm just at the Cosplayer mission right now...

This post has been edited by triple02: Yesterday, 10:02 AM
inexsis
post Yesterday, 10:13 AM

On my way
646 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Nov 12 2019, 01:43 AM)
Have to say the walk is pretty long for delivery, but it's all part of the gameplay. Not bad tbh, i'm really liking it so far.
yes. welcome~~~~
btw dont do the standard delivery request yet. just do the main delivery request.
only after chapter 3, you can go back and do the standard delivery request with better equipment and easier to kill BT.
junclj
post Yesterday, 11:01 AM

Regular
1,775 posts

So you guys if you want to clear out all the standard orders, you must be patience to complete all the main missions in Chapter 3 first, Chapter 4 is very short so I do not talk so much better don't spoil. Until you reach Chapter 5, you are still remaining in the Central Region, so dun worry. After you get zipline, you need to waste a lot of time to build this facility. However, once you get this done, your delivery process will getting much more easier and convenience. Use this method, go back to East Region then build your zipline network to complete all your standard orders in there.

This post has been edited by junclj: Yesterday, 11:26 AM
dynames07
post Yesterday, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
263 posts

I completed so many roads since yesterday and today.. linking lake knot - south knot - distro north of mountain knot. Somehow the system did not recognize who put the most material in the building of the road.. what a shame!
inexsis
post Yesterday, 04:39 PM

On my way
646 posts

QUOTE(dynames07 @ Nov 12 2019, 03:05 PM)
I completed so many roads since yesterday and today.. linking lake knot - south knot - distro north of mountain knot. Somehow the system did not recognize who put the most material in the building of the road.. what a shame!
thanks btw tongue.gif
SSJBen
post Yesterday, 05:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,612 posts

QUOTE(inexsis @ Nov 12 2019, 09:07 AM)
where is this? but i'm using MULE Lorry and it seems the deterioration of the package is much lesser than using Trike.
not sure if true or not.

Map location:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

QUOTE(triple02 @ Nov 12 2019, 10:02 AM)

Will it be part of an order or do we have go and search for him?

I'm just at the Cosplayer mission right now...
He's an optional prepper. So it's a side quest NPC. You have to find him on your own, he's near the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City. Check the above reply for map location.

Remember you can always scan with the odraddek to reveal nearby hidden preppers or use a watchtower.
dynames07
post Yesterday, 07:27 PM

Getting Started
263 posts

QUOTE(inexsis @ Nov 12 2019, 04:39 PM)
thanks btw  tongue.gif
Your welcome!

I am getting likes like rain now from road construction and bridges.. started the day with 110k likes.. now close to 180k already.

Btw, the zipline is like cheat code lol.. so fast!
Rei7
post Today, 12:06 AM

Multi-platformer
1,325 posts

Ok finally reached chapter 3. Very interesting so far. Definitely didn't bother with standard delivery, I only did the main story one's.

Any idea where to look at how many hours we've played in this game? Would be interesting to know how many hours i've walked tbh

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0312sec    1.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 07:25 AM