Nestle

views

sweet_pez
post May 8 2009, 01:02 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(LEVIATHAN @ May 13 2008, 11:31 PM)
RM3k for fresh grad is good already. I'd take it. And please lah 13 years old dude, please stay out of this kind of discussion if you know nothing about intern/working environment. Go study your PMR first. Haiz.. Talk cock only. And working hour is 8-5, that's normal lah. Even my intern with PETRONAS at KLCC is from 8 to 5. But travel from home to office like... Took bus E1 at 6.15 in the morning, and arrive home in the evening at 9. Super.
Yah man, 13year-olds know nuts abt working world. And he shouldn't have spoken so bluntly, everyone here should be elder than him ...this is not a teenager section shakehead.gif

QUOTE(Keith Lian @ May 28 2008, 08:03 PM)
Since I work in F&B industry, I might just provide you guys some info......If compare apple to apple, benefit for Nestle is actually good, for fresh graduates try to go for their management trainee programme (can check the details from job street). The pay is actually quite good, around 2.6K~2.8K or maybe more...... Anyhow in order to get the position as management trainee you gonna go through alot of interview. I have 2 friends joined Nestle as management trainee about 3 years ago, and I can tell you being a management trainee is much better in terms of carrier prospect smile.gif So If you want to work in FMCG company or F&B industry go for Nestle! Er...btw you guys can try applying Unilever or F&N.
Sales... a colleague's mother is working as Sales Exec in Nestle. Colleague said their time is very tight. For example, she leave office at 6pm, ngam ngam reach home at 645pm, one call from boss on meeting - have to go back to office... and back several hours later. A lot of adhoc calls and high pressure.

Pay wise, please don't ask. I have no idea.

QUOTE(keccik @ Mar 27 2009, 04:26 PM)
guys i need some views here..

i will graduate soon in end of august this year with M.Sc in Logistics Management, i was thinking of joining the FMCG company like Nestle, however i can consider myself as a fresh graduate because i only have 3 months of working experience in one of the automotive company in malaysia. and in my situation, what can i expect from company like nestle? e.g salary wise, position, etc

i was being told that i should join the management trainee program first and slowly pick up from there... however i didnt get any further explanation why should i join this management trainee program.

i really wish that someone in this thread could provide me some sort of pathway for me.. at least i know what to expect.
In logistic... what about working for Gold Cold? They are big and I heard good prospect as well.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.12    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:23 PM