Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nestle

views

cku87
post Aug 17 2011, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(nightzstar @ Aug 16 2011, 08:46 PM)
i checked the website and found out about management trainee program but there is no button to apply for it? how do i apply
I called Nestle 2 days ago asking for vacancies there and management trainee program. For vacancy, just go to jobstreet. For management trainee program, as this year's batch already closed, need to wait for next year lah. Will be open on 2nd or 12th April 2012 I don't really remember
cku87
post Aug 20 2011, 11:35 AM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(fifanewbie2011 @ Aug 18 2011, 02:00 PM)
is there any available position for vacancy? vacancy is similar to internship right?.. because ive been searching in jobstreet. it seems you have to apply this august and its for september.. does anyone have any idea about vacancy in december till february 2011?

Added on August 18, 2011, 2:02 pm

so , you have called nestle about vacancy as well? are u interested in doing vacancy as well? what kind of vacancy you are looking at? what does the company tell you regarding this matter? and are they any interviews that we have to attend? is there any salary for the placement internship?
I called nestle to just ask about any vacancy and they told me to go search in jobstreet lor. Many vacancies right now but mostly need experience...of course there'll be interview not only nestle but for any company u apply for job. internship dunno...call them and ask la...or just submit your resume..when they call you for interview then you ask la about the salary

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:27 AM