Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Check Validity Expiry Date, Hotlink

views

TSquasi
post May 31 2016, 04:50 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
67 posts

It it possible to check the validity of a hotlink card through the website or any other means? It all used to be on the MyMaxis app until Maxis removed all Hotlink info.

Hotlink red app only shows one phone number. The reason is I have several hotlink sims and want to keep track of the expiry date. The sim card is being used by my family members.

#Hotlink
post Jun 1 2016, 04:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(quasi @ May 31 2016, 04:50 PM)
It it possible to check the validity of a hotlink card through the website or any other means? It all used to be on the MyMaxis app until Maxis removed all Hotlink info.

Hotlink red app only shows one phone number. The reason is I have several hotlink sims and want to keep track of the expiry date. The sim card is being used by my family members.
Hi quasi,

You may choose either of the available prepaid number that registered under your details at the left top corner in Red App to view the validity or the active period for a prepaid number.

You may attach the screenshot of Red App if you are uncertain where to go. We will guide you from here.

Thank you

MilesAndMore
post Jun 1 2016, 07:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
9,290 posts

QUOTE(#Hotlink @ Jun 1 2016, 04:10 PM)
Hi quasi,

You may choose either of the available prepaid number that registered under your details at the left top corner in Red App to view the validity or the active period for a prepaid number.

You may attach the screenshot of Red App if you are uncertain where to go. We will guide you from here.

Thank you
I can't seem to find the option to manage multiple Hotlink numbers registered to the same person through the Hotlink Red app #Hotlink

Attached Image

This post has been edited by MilesAndMore: Jun 1 2016, 07:36 PM
TSquasi
post Jun 2 2016, 08:22 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(#Hotlink @ Jun 1 2016, 04:10 PM)
Hi quasi,

Thank you
As mentioned earlier, I would like to check multiple accounts. Red app only allows one number.
e 3 h y 0 r
post Jun 12 2018, 12:58 PM

L e 3 h y 0 r 1
3,861 posts

no answer!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:29 PM