post Jun 29 2016, 08:41 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(KLboy92 @ Jun 28 2016, 06:58 PM)
bodoh
can forget Phils AF having jet aircraft then under his admin whistling.gif

putar halim level epic
"interception = forced down, therefore C130 not intercepted"
hello that's not even the international definition of an air interception doh.gif which by the way totally happened
QUOTE(Lumiaaa @ Jun 29 2016, 02:18 AM)
This fool don't even know proper terms  doh.gif  doh.gif
Isn't what he said correct? The C130 wasn't intercepted am I right?
WanMB
post Jun 29 2016, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(KLboy92 @ Jun 29 2016, 12:03 PM)
under international aviation conventions, to be frank, it was intercepted ie an electronic and visual detection was made by the Indons. he just dowan to make a big noise or even explain what happened. so he invented the story that intercepted = forced down doh.gif to save face.

can read a brief overview here. the flightgear article mentioned inside is also informative.
http://aviation.stackexchange.com/question...ing-an-aircraft

its a small thing because after all no one got hurt and no ones rights were trespassed, but its the kind of casual lying that has become the norm in Msia to feed the public, thats why I rage vmad.gif same fucking attitude during MH370, keluarkan bohong dulu thats why we were shamed on international news and China fuck us so hard. never fuckin learn bangwall.gif vmad.gif
Based on what I read from the link you gave, I don't consider it as interception for this case as indons f16 didnt even do anything other than observing from far not even trying to communicate with the rmaf pilot. Rmaf pilot even try to contact them but without reapond. In other words, there is no indication that the indon air force attempting to chase away rmaf's c130. Also, I think u r a bit too emotional in this matter accusing hishamuddin as lying or trying to twist facts. I know maybe u dont support bn/umno but we should not let it hinder us from thinking rationally. Why would the indon chase away rmaf c130 when it doesn't violating anything? No one knows whats the indon intention here but for all we know rmaf c130 doesn't violate anyone's airspace. Maybe indon just trying to show their power and Malaysian govt couldn't be bothered to entertain? I don't know.

Edit: Maybe it can be considered visual interception but I think hisham trying to tell the public that c130 route wasn't "blocked" nor they receive instruction from indon to change route or exit their airspace. I think that is what hisham means as he know normal public wont know such term as "visual interception". Why would hisham lie anyway? To save face? From indon? I think they really dgaf. What embarrassment u will get getting ur plane being visually intercepted especially by indon?

This post has been edited by WanMB: Jun 29 2016, 01:45 PM
WanMB
post Aug 21 2016, 11:51 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(azriel @ Aug 20 2016, 11:12 PM)
Indonesia bought 103 Leopard 2 tanks + 10 support vehicles. 61 units are upgraded to Leopard 2RI & 42 units are refurbished Leopard 2A4 tanks.

Leopard 2RI Tank. Credit to Penkostrad.

user posted image

^^ In comparision it's quite similar to the Singaporean Leopard 2SG. The only difference is the Indonesian Leopard 2RI is equipped with a Driver's Night Vision Camera at the front and rear of the tank.
How much they spend buying the Leopards?

Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:01 PM