Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games DESTINY™ Official Thread | V5 (PS3/PS4), Become Legend (Games)

views

T09
post Sep 11 2017, 05:42 PM

The Kopite
2,186 posts

QUOTE(swimfan @ Sep 10 2017, 09:31 PM)
I have to say the Nightfall mechanics this round make for a much better experience than D1. Time limits is a refreshing challenge and no team wipes encourages more fun play that's more forgiving.

So far I've done it 3 times -- great to play with mates.
Done my NF in 2nd attempt with very little time left. I like how challenging Destiny 2 is as compared to D1.

But i seriously duno how to get the Rat King Quest done with 5 minutes left. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by T09: Sep 11 2017, 11:11 PM
swimfan
post Sep 12 2017, 12:03 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(T09 @ Sep 11 2017, 05:42 PM)
Done my NF in 2nd attempt with very little time left. I like how challenging Destiny 2 is as compared to D1.

But i seriously duno how to get the Rat King Quest done with 5 minutes left. laugh.gif
First time I cleared it with a minute left. The other two times were around 4 minutes. You really have to burn the boss from the get go once the lift reaches the platform -- having everyone on the same element in the burn phase helps a lot. On the last attempt we pushed him so hard with arc supers + Coldheart we got him immediately down to about 1/3 health and he completely skipped the jumping on the tower part. But since we weren't trying to do Rat King we goofed around for a bit and wasted some time before killing him. If we had set out to do Rat King I bet we could do it if we optimized that last battle better.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:48 PM