Should men pay the bill?

views

mousqy
post Jun 20 2016, 10:45 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

how about try not to bring wallet also

biar malu sekali problem leh kasi settle

(ofcoz bring your card but only let it out last minute)
StorMx
post Jun 20 2016, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

There is always 2 side of stories, could it be earlier TS had potrayed he's from well to do or cash rich?
Plus ego also could be a big factor in the whole thing.
Have you ever have a honest discussion?
chickenriceboy
post Jun 20 2016, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

QUOTE(halofujima @ May 26 2016, 02:20 AM)
Ok.. need to clear up somethings. By dating i mean in a relationship like gf bf.. so basicly she sleep in my house.. cuz near to her work place.. so when she does that.. of course she eats w me most of the time .. so i provide food shelter .. which u can say enuf to survive..

I did confront her.. and she say want to compare commitment all.
Then i say dont buy so expensive car la..
She say oh.. i work so hard.. i just need to reward myself with a comfortable car..
.. arguing w a woman is so hard u know
Anyway her point is men shud pay.. i m like really??
should men pay??? Like some kind of 11th commandment i dont know about? Thou shall pay for food??
If you are already in a relationship, then its time to have honest conversation with her.

Tell her that youre saving for the future and if we are meant to be together , you have to be honest with her that you are not yet married and therefore the money spent could have been save for the future.

she have earning power , how she managed her finance is up to her , however staying with you cost money and if you are not married yet, some amount of money should be shared in between .

Tell her that youre her bf not an ATM machine.

toekong
post Jun 20 2016, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
240 posts

Of course this is not equality.
Then the next question is do u want to date her?
Wan to go steady?
If yes suck it up n dun complain

This post has been edited by toekong: Jun 20 2016, 01:02 PM
n00b13
post Jun 20 2016, 03:25 PM

Casual
364 posts

QUOTE(AnythingK @ Jun 20 2016, 09:11 AM)
I myself just did that last Saturday, first lunch date with a girl, I paid for the lunch, she wanted to pay me back. But I tell her what about next one is on you. She said ok, then think for a while and suggest another nice food which I never heard before. But we didn't fix a date, just fix the venue.  biggrin.gif

Its been years since my last date, I am so rusty lol. The lunch went smoothly I guess, chat a lot, laugh a lot. Thinking on when will be the best time to ask her out for another lunch or dinner.  hmm.gif
If your date was last Saturday, the best time to ask her out again was last Sunday biggrin.gif

The next best time is right now smile.gif

AnythingK
post Jun 20 2016, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

QUOTE(n00b13 @ Jun 20 2016, 03:25 PM)
If your date was last Saturday, the best time to ask her out again was last Sunday  biggrin.gif

The next best time is right now  smile.gif
Well, during our conversation, I know her friend is coming from another state to meet her, and she's also going back to office on the next day to do some paperwork. That's why I didn't rush it. I am thinking of asking her out again this weekend. Wish me luck. biggrin.gif

It's kind of awkward actually, she is my old friend, not really friend I guess, its like 5 or 6 years back when I am working part time in a shopping mall, and she worked nearby my shop. We didn't really talked much at all last time. Few weeks back I installed Tinder to try out, to my surprise I saw her profile so I swiped right, and we matched!

Well chatted few days and I asked for her wechat, chatted for few weeks, I tried to asked her out for lunch/dinner few times, but to no avail, which I slowed down my pace and thinking of bringing it up again some times later. Surprisingly Saturday morning all of the sudden she asked me whether free to have a lunch together. I was so fucking surprised lol, I said yes and set a venue and everything is history. We even chatted for more than 4hours in that shop lol.

And why did I even share my story here? I am too excited I guess. doh.gif
n00b13
post Jun 20 2016, 04:07 PM

Casual
364 posts

QUOTE(AnythingK @ Jun 20 2016, 03:57 PM)
Well, during our conversation, I know her friend is coming from another state to meet her, and she's also going back to office on the next day to do some paperwork. That's why I didn't rush it. I am thinking of asking her out again this weekend. Wish me luck.  biggrin.gif

It's kind of awkward actually, she is my old friend, not really friend I guess, its like 5 or 6 years back when I am working part time in a shopping mall, and she worked nearby my shop. We didn't really talked much at all last time. Few weeks back I installed Tinder to try out, to my surprise I saw her profile so I swiped right, and we matched!

Well chatted few days and I asked for her wechat, chatted for few weeks, I tried to asked her out for lunch/dinner few times, but to no avail, which I slowed down my pace and thinking of bringing it up again some times later. Surprisingly Saturday morning all of the sudden she asked me whether free to have a lunch together. I was so fucking surprised lol, I said yes and set a venue and everything is history. We even chatted for more than 4hours in that shop lol.

And why did I even share my story here? I am too excited I guess. doh.gif
No reason not to be excited. It's good to have prospects thumbup.gif

In any case, your second date should of course be whenever both of you can find the time. But the best time to ask for the second date is right after the first date. Keep up the momentum biggrin.gif

(Also, if her job is the type of job where she has go back to office on a Sunday, you definitely need to book her time early.)

This post has been edited by n00b13: Jun 20 2016, 04:08 PM
AnythingK
post Jun 20 2016, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

QUOTE(n00b13 @ Jun 20 2016, 04:07 PM)
No reason not to be excited. It's good to have prospects  thumbup.gif

In any case, your second date should of course be whenever both of you can find the time. But the best time to ask for the second date is right after the first date. Keep up the momentum  biggrin.gif

(Also, if her job is the type of job where she has go back to office on a Sunday, you definitely need to book her time early.)
I really got very very rusty in dates/relationship/girls kind of things. So I didn't ask for the second date right after the first one. But I will still keep up the momentum and don't expect much. biggrin.gif

Erm, she works in bank, but I don't think she needed to go back to office that often, maybe just once a while when works pending.

ken0777
post Jun 20 2016, 07:31 PM

On my way
536 posts

Yes! And then he should get some boomchikawahwah

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:33 AM