This might be useful info

https://www.kpdnhep.gov.my/

https://www.kpdnhep.gov.my/background-of-the-tribunal/

Lodge complaint here

https://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/

adrian87
post Oct 6 2019, 08:05 PM

48 posts

I also went to this Gloria Plaza Sandakan Hotel. My first impression was, head tittle and exact address was different. I been told Rm14800 for 10 yrs, my example value each point is rm80 but selling price is rm150. If I buy low and sell high, I must be rich already. Luckily I didn't sign up for their scam
StarzLee P
post Jan 11 2020, 11:51 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(kei18kun @ Jul 29 2018, 01:32 PM)
i create the blog complaining finally they refund my money and asked me to deleted the post. pray and wish everyone will get refunded ya. i can't get the total amount of money to pay it off thats why i request refund within a month of sign up

now after reading you guys problem kinda worried  sweat.gif  since i sign up with another vacation package with another company which based on same location called Gloria Plaza Hotel Sandakan with different marketing plan
StarzLee P
post Jan 11 2020, 11:55 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(StarzLee @ Jan 11 2020, 11:51 AM)

This is outdated, but anyone here managed to recover from the Gloria Plaza Hotel Sandakan scam?
NOR HAMIDAH P
post Jan 13 2020, 02:05 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(StarzLee @ Jan 11 2020, 11:55 AM)
This is outdated, but anyone here managed to recover from the Gloria Plaza Hotel Sandakan scam?
Me too. thinking of to terminate their services. From 2017 until now, they only said fully booked. Really disappointed.
Kenneth8778 P
post May 19 2020, 01:26 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(StarzLee @ Jan 11 2020, 11:55 AM)
Hi Starzlee, I just signed up the APR program with Gloria Plaza Hotel Sandakan in early March 20'. As there was a term stated inside the offer letter different from the term being offered before I sign up the program, thus I have communicated with the Customer Care's Senior Manager via WhatsApp before MCO for the said matter. Although he has promised to revised the letter for me after MCO, but I couldn't reached him for the update until now. After I searched the internet for the alternate contacts of the company, I found this forum which has made me more worry about my investment. The member fees I paid was RM15,800 and now decided to cancel the contract and get back my money. Will be appreciated if you or anyone could advise which are the proper ways to ask for the cancellation and refund. TQ

Andy5128 P
post Jun 4 2020, 01:40 PM

Probation
0 posts

I am very afraid now too. Call their office but their line is now not in service. Call their sales agent but never before pick up his phone. I also want to ops for refund but do not know how to do it? Any advice is well appreciated.
deadman8836
post Jun 17 2020, 10:28 AM

Casual
460 posts

Good morning everyone, I signed up to their package in February 2020 but I cancelled it after 2 days by going to their office. I was told that the refund process will take 60 days which I said okay. So happen, MCO came into effect and the company has been holding on my refund until today. Hundred of reasons given such as company is still not in operational and tell me to be patient.

I've lodged a police report and also filed a case to KPDNHEP. I also read that if we do a group report, it will be more effective.
kaiskarnz
post Jul 19 2020, 03:46 PM

26 posts

Arp vacation had a preview in Flamingo Hotel Penang today.

They selling package of 14 points/year.

Price between RM 10,800 - 15,800.
maxchuabs
post Aug 17 2020, 11:34 AM

1 posts

Hi All,

recently i received call get free voucher for NOVOTEL HOTEL MELAKA, they ask me go to NOVOTEL HOTEL KL collect the voucher, after i reach there they say will present some plan for me, then i feel very weird but i still continue listen on their presentation, after listen around 15 minutes, i keep say no and Agoda is good that guy Raj face change, i also don't want waste my time, i just told him i no interested then they did no giving any free hotel voucher to me

After i saw this post, this scam things still alive, after RMCO i found out our personal details spread out due to we need to fill up our personal details, hope all please beware of this kind of "FREE"

This post has been edited by maxchuabs: Aug 17 2020, 11:38 AM
polo671
post Feb 23 2021, 12:31 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kaiskarnz @ Jul 19 2020, 03:46 PM)
Arp vacation had a preview in Flamingo Hotel Penang today.

They selling package of 14 points/year.

Price between RM 10,800 - 15,800.
Hi,
I have filed a case to Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia, the court hearing is tomorrow. I would like to show the Judge the proof that they are still fooling around. Can you send me any picture or evidence of the event that was held in Flamingo? This will help support my claim for the remaining unutilized nights.

Thanks a lot.
polo671
post Feb 23 2021, 12:33 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(maxchuabs @ Aug 17 2020, 11:34 AM)
Hi All,

recently i received call get free voucher for NOVOTEL HOTEL MELAKA, they ask me go to NOVOTEL HOTEL KL collect the voucher, after i reach there they say will present some plan for me, then i feel very weird but i still continue listen on their presentation, after listen around 15 minutes, i keep say no and Agoda is good that guy Raj face change, i also don't want waste my time, i just told him i no interested then they did no giving any free hotel voucher to me

After i saw this post, this scam things still alive, after RMCO i found out our personal details spread out due to we need to fill up our personal details, hope all please beware of this kind of "FREE"
Hi,
I have filed a case to Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia, the court hearing is tomorrow. I would like to show the Judge the proof that they are still fooling around. Can you send me any picture or evidence of the event that was held in Novotel KL? This will help support my claim for the remaining unutilized nights.

Thanks a lot.
Penang sky P
post Feb 26 2021, 04:42 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(polo671 @ Feb 23 2021, 12:31 PM)
Hi,
I have filed a case to Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia, the court hearing is tomorrow. I would like to show the Judge the proof that they are still fooling around. Can you send me any picture or evidence of the event that was held in Flamingo? This will help support my claim for the remaining unutilized nights.

Thanks a lot.
Hi have u successful claim back? I also file in to tribunal but hearing date not firm yet. The company pic even reply me not related to their company. I did a srm search and it is actually under swiss img berhad. They really cheat a lot people. I log polis report and more than 4 months, the polis not even start the investigation. Can we join together to fight against Gloria and push polis to really investigate the company. Pls whatsapp me 0164724201

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.66    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd March 2021 - 06:56 PM