Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nexus Huawei Nexus 6P - Roundtable Discussion V5, September security patch is released!

views

superjoe
post Sep 15 2016, 09:38 PM

~Android Die-Hard-Fan~
1,666 posts

Guys, wanna ask something. I wanna backup my files on my N6P but when i connected to PC all data not the same place n name compare when i see on my phone. Is it normal? Already rename n move to folder i created through setting - storage - explore.
remix2040
post Sep 15 2016, 09:41 PM

Ma! Get the camera!
4,423 posts

QUOTE(superjoe @ Sep 15 2016, 09:38 PM)
Guys, wanna ask something. I wanna backup my files on my N6P but when i connected to PC all data not the same place n name compare when i see on my phone. Is it normal? Already rename n move to folder i created through setting - storage - explore.
Hahha same lah. I "lost" all my data as well. Couldn't recover. For me, at least.
superjoe
post Sep 15 2016, 09:43 PM

~Android Die-Hard-Fan~
1,666 posts

QUOTE(remix2040 @ Sep 15 2016, 09:41 PM)
Hahha same lah. I "lost" all my data as well. Couldn't recover. For me, at least.
Is it normal? Dont want rename again... lOl
TSterence_nwb
post Sep 15 2016, 09:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,012 posts

QUOTE(superjoe @ Sep 15 2016, 09:43 PM)
Try to clear the app data and cache of "Media Storage" and "External Storage", reboot the phone and they will be reindexed.
remix2040
post Sep 15 2016, 10:05 PM

Ma! Get the camera!
4,423 posts

QUOTE(superjoe @ Sep 15 2016, 09:43 PM)
Follow the post above mine. It's not normal but it happens.
superjoe
post Sep 15 2016, 10:07 PM

~Android Die-Hard-Fan~
1,666 posts

QUOTE(terence_nwb @ Sep 15 2016, 09:57 PM)
Try to clear the app data and cache of "Media Storage" and "External Storage", reboot the phone and they will be reindexed.
Is it at setting above explore?

QUOTE(remix2040 @ Sep 15 2016, 10:05 PM)
Follow the post above mine. It's not normal but it happens.
Thanks mate!
drumhitz
post Sep 15 2016, 10:24 PM

Casual
412 posts

QUOTE(audiocool @ Sep 15 2016, 01:38 PM)
today morning saw another build for Nougat posted in website which is older than build that release on last week.

NRD90T

Anyone know what is the different between 90U and 90T.. Obviously 90U is newer but why google posted a factory image which is older than before.
both "T" and "U" are with the latest September security patch...difference is that T is for Beta users, U is flash manually or upgrade from MM.
TSterence_nwb
post Sep 15 2016, 11:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,012 posts

QUOTE(superjoe @ Sep 15 2016, 10:07 PM)
Is it at setting above explore?
Thanks mate!
Settings > Apps > Show System (3 dots button) > Find Media Storage and External Storage, clear the app data and cache then reboot.

Settings in storage (above explore) is able to find Media Storage and External Storage too.
michael9413
post Sep 16 2016, 07:22 AM

***@_@***
6,971 posts

QUOTE(rai_fuzz @ Sep 14 2016, 02:54 PM)
Perhaps for Beta Program they received different update. The official one ends with U.
I'm with the T... Beta programme nv deregister...

QUOTE(xxdesire @ Sep 14 2016, 03:14 PM)
Charging from the charger, I get about 2.4~2.7kmA according to Ampere. however, the max there still shows 1800mA  sweat.gif
You have not calculate the amp that eat up on your phone hor... Haha...
Go buy a USB amp Meter if you want to measure the Original output from the port...

QUOTE(ace-user @ Sep 14 2016, 11:34 PM)
What was the battery percentage when u get those figures? I think mine got problem ady, thinking of RMA my device.
Bro cool down... Why panic, I think everyone eill be getting the same one...
Cos when you screen on confirm the phone is pulling some current over to the usage... And supply the balance to the phone... Try to open and off the screen.... Then it might show you around 2.5A maybe.... And 3A output doesn't means you got 3A pushed to your battery... Remember there are losses... There isn't a single PERFECT things in the world... Be practical, you will have losses in path... Apply the science or physics classes that you have gone thru... Cheers
Someonesim
post Sep 16 2016, 08:11 AM

In my way
9,132 posts

QUOTE(michael9413 @ Sep 16 2016, 07:22 AM)
Cos when you screen on confirm the phone is pulling some current over to the usage... And supply the balance to the phone... Try to open and off the screen.... Then it might show you around 2.5A maybe.... And 3A output doesn't means you got 3A pushed to your battery... Remember there are losses... There isn't a single PERFECT things in the world... Be practical, you will have losses in path... Apply the science or physics classes that you have gone thru... Cheers
thumbup.gif If anyone want to compare in scientific way, need to measure while phone powered off.
addition to that, almost all phones dont charge full force at all time ( except really old one I think ).
user posted image

My own experience shows that 6P charge quick at almost all time to full, certainly quicker than AnandTech's test. But you can easily guess the logic, all those fancy named fast charge tech by this and that phone brand, only rated their charging tech from low to mid/high ( but never to full ) because that's how it work, when battery near full charge, it will slow way down.
ace-user
post Sep 16 2016, 08:18 AM

Easily Poisoned
2,106 posts

QUOTE(michael9413 @ Sep 16 2016, 07:22 AM)
I'm with the T... Beta programme nv deregister...
You have not calculate the amp that eat up on your phone hor... Haha...
Go buy a USB amp Meter if you want to measure the Original output from the port...
No la didn't panic, just that I realize my phone charging slower than before, scared battery problem.
superjoe
post Sep 16 2016, 11:22 AM

~Android Die-Hard-Fan~
1,666 posts

QUOTE(terence_nwb @ Sep 15 2016, 11:09 PM)
Settings > Apps > Show System (3 dots button) > Find Media Storage and External Storage, clear the app data and cache then reboot.

Settings in storage (above explore) is able to find Media Storage and External Storage too.
Do what u said.. now just appear whatsapp folder only. Hahaha!
TSterence_nwb
post Sep 16 2016, 12:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,012 posts

QUOTE(superjoe @ Sep 16 2016, 11:22 AM)
Do what u said.. now just appear whatsapp folder only. Hahaha!
Wait a while, they will appear very soon™.
superjoe
post Sep 16 2016, 01:29 PM

~Android Die-Hard-Fan~
1,666 posts

QUOTE(terence_nwb @ Sep 16 2016, 12:10 PM)
Wait a while, they will appear very soon™.
2nd try then magic happen. Try rooting my nexus using wugfresh toolkit. Stuck at adb recovery not detecting.... cry.gif
TSterence_nwb
post Sep 16 2016, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,012 posts

QUOTE(superjoe @ Sep 16 2016, 01:29 PM)
2nd try then magic happen. Try rooting my nexus using wugfresh toolkit. Stuck at adb recovery not detecting....  cry.gif
Wugfresh sometimes doesn't work well for me, what I do usually is grab the TWRP img file and adb tools, and use command prompt to flash the TWRP (or boot TWRP of you want to retain stock recovery) then do the rest on my phone, like rooting, flashing mod zip etc.
superjoe
post Sep 16 2016, 02:00 PM

~Android Die-Hard-Fan~
1,666 posts

QUOTE(terence_nwb @ Sep 16 2016, 01:40 PM)
Wugfresh sometimes doesn't work well for me, what I do usually is grab the TWRP img file and adb tools, and use command prompt to flash the TWRP (or boot TWRP of you want to retain stock recovery) then do the rest on my phone, like rooting, flashing mod zip etc.
Thanks mate. u were rite. Easy using command prompt less than 5 minutes rooting my nexus! flex.gif
TSterence_nwb
post Sep 16 2016, 06:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,012 posts

New thread started -> https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4057260

Please continue discussion in V6.

Thanks.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:24 PM