Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

I almost fell inlove with a smooth talker (liar), Beware: A bit Lame

views

Bonchi
post Jun 23 2016, 03:17 PM

KittehPowah
1,649 posts

QUOTE(Velocity @ Jun 23 2016, 02:33 PM)
a playboy they dont care whether u r single or not. They just want to get into your pants or play for fun because from my understanding this girls always get disturb by notti man, some send them dirty photos of themselves, say dirty things to turn them on or keep asking them to be their partner but why the girl still waiting for me? Oh yea married man also keep disturbing them non stop especially those have bigger boobs they will get offer to sleep with this man. I feel their pain
because they are landwhales? hmm.gif
Masafum1
post Jun 23 2016, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

first, the dude, seems bipolar.
second, too bad that first kiss have been wasted... cause never been kissed 22 y.o girl non malay is quite rare i think.
third, i think you are angry cause you feel something.. and still feel something for the dude
SUSVelocity
post Jun 23 2016, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

QUOTE(Bonchi @ Jun 23 2016, 03:17 PM)
could be landwhale, testing ground, open market and many more reason
bearbearwong
post Jun 23 2016, 04:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

hey i think getting d girls is easy... but maintain the relationship for longevity... needs effort... and effort sadly comes from $$$.. unless you are very handsome type.. then different story
bearbearwong
post Jun 23 2016, 04:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(Bonchi @ Jun 23 2016, 03:17 PM)
TS mind ? are you any close as per above description?
RUI
post Jun 23 2016, 05:26 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(Scarlet Lawliet @ Jun 23 2016, 01:23 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

No, I felt slighted because I hate liars. I told him I don't want to listen to any bullshit and lovey dovey talks from him because I feel they're all lies. Even after I told him this and even after I met him, he still stick to his guns and say the same things from the first time we met. Are all smooth talkers like this? No matter, how many times I break his bone, his heart and his hopes, he'll always find ways to make me fall for his promises.

Words like I won't give up. I really like you. I miss you. And I fell for him hard when he said he won't run away.

I was stupid to think that I could make him change his intention and then heart. He won't allow me anyway.

Guess what, he used future, hope, lets go there and here and everything on me even when he met me for first time!

It's like he is implying - don't go to other males yet, let me have some fun first then when I'm done, I'll come to you.

Well I did smell insincerity when I met him the first time. His words are messing with my brain.

I did realize something in him. He doesn't know what is love at all.

P/S - He told me haven't do anything with the girl yet. Somebody please kill him.
U almost sounded like a dude that recently rejected. SOUR & BITTER.

There are guys that failed by splurging shit load of $$$, just to find out she is banging someone else.
There are guys who waited for centuries, just to see a facebook post on her babies ultrasound imaging.
There are guys who did alot of crazy things just to get her attention, all the same. IT DIDN'T WORK.

Next logical thing would be try work it out with someone else la. What's with the hard feeling?
Why are you writing as if he wants you? WHY?

P.S. The part that's quite disconnect is...he is using u as a ground for shooting practice. The real target is out there.
YET! apparently, you are breaking his bone, heart and hope. Wow, you are almost like you are being rejected without knowing that you are.
He won't runaway. Wait, what exactly that's he is running away from if he HARDLY made effort to be with you?

This post has been edited by RUI: Jun 23 2016, 05:31 PM
spyduh
post Jun 23 2016, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

hope you find the right guy
Bonchi
post Jun 23 2016, 05:48 PM

KittehPowah
1,649 posts

QUOTE(bearbearwong @ Jun 23 2016, 04:24 PM)
TS mind ? are you any close as per above description?
implying to girls who get banged by old men as mentioned by RUI laugh.gif
bearbearwong
post Jun 23 2016, 06:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(Bonchi @ Jun 23 2016, 05:48 PM)
hey i dont get you ... care to clarify?
RUI
post Jun 23 2016, 07:16 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(Bonchi @ Jun 23 2016, 05:48 PM)
I'm implied NOTHING.

Hey. Growing old is not something anyone can escape O.K?
Unless you plan to use your hands for the rest of your life after you are bored with your wife; you shouldn't talk as if banging old men is something bad.

I'm not gonna make way for the young dawg. They would hv to stand toe to toe with me if we happen to be hitting at the same chick.
That's where the adventures and fun lies. It's the process.

P.S. I can't say the same for old women. I just don't seemed to have a fetish for wrinkles and cellulite. I can't tell if aging will change my sexual preference tho.
I know, i'm such a superficial arsehole. I get it. mega_shok.gif

TSScarlet Lawliet
post Jun 23 2016, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This is messed up. So so messed up. WTF did I just got myself into. He is exactly like what you're saying. He said I won't go to other guys. I only tried using tinder for a month. Deleted it for good now. So bloody messed up.

Everytime I push him away. He asked me to give reasons then gave his reasons to stand firm. YES YES AND YES!!!!

Bonchi
post Jun 24 2016, 08:42 AM

KittehPowah
1,649 posts

QUOTE(bearbearwong @ Jun 23 2016, 06:00 PM)
hey i dont get you ... care to clarify?
They just want to get into your pants or play for fun because from my understanding this girls always get disturb by notti man, some send them dirty photos of themselves, say dirty things to turn them on or keep asking them to be their partner but why the girl still waiting for me? Oh yea married man also keep disturbing them non stop especially those have bigger boobs they will get offer to sleep with this man

pandera999
post Jun 24 2016, 10:32 AM

모든 것​에는 정해진 때​가 있으니
6,195 posts

QUOTE(Bonchi @ Jun 24 2016, 08:42 AM)

icon_idea.gif
mudkipryan94
post Jun 24 2016, 11:23 AM

Not today, dirtbag
All Stars
11,982 posts

QUOTE(pandera999 @ Jun 24 2016, 10:32 AM)
icon_idea.gif
lol dafuq how u been thr?
pandera999
post Jun 24 2016, 02:16 PM

모든 것​에는 정해진 때​가 있으니
6,195 posts

QUOTE(mudkipryan94 @ Jun 24 2016, 11:23 AM)
lol dafuq how u been thr?
been where? im here2 only nod.gif
guydolares
post Jun 25 2016, 10:22 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

asal aku machiem pernah baca cerita ni 2 years back? kau biar betul ts? tak aku, kau yang time machine ni?

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.75    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:31 PM