Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [REPORT] Kenderaan Guna Laluan Kecemasan, Tweet: #AduanTrafik Date/Time/Location Group

views

wongmunkeong
post Mar 22 2018, 03:16 PM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

I just emailed JPJ's aduan email address with the photos from my car's dashcam with date/time stamp, location with google maps & snapshot of google map, number plate.

and.. like the 1st page, they responded asking me to be prepared for court as witness + want all the above info AGAIN +my personal info.

Great.. sigh.. this is what we get for being snitches or being good rakyat? oh well, no eye see
wongmunkeong
post Mar 26 2018, 09:16 AM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(jack bauer @ Mar 25 2018, 10:44 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

the crux of the issue:
1. How many "great" driving habits does one encounter daily?
eg. using emergency lane, running lights, throwing out stuff from the car (WHILE moving)

2. Thus, based on (1.) + reporting WITH evidence & details, how much time would the "accuser" need to clear all these?
Keep in mind, if one has nothing to do but be the champion (chump?) of the people, then ok la. Normal working stiff with 2 to 3 jobs.. how lor. Yup, Maslan say must work 2-3 jobs to keep afloat ma tongue.gif

3. Again - evidence have been given, heck, video evidence is available if JPJ can accept.
So.. with clear evidence, still need accuser. Like i said, great SOP.
AES is fully automated right? Just evidence but can be executed without accuser?

Just wondering about the great minds that came up with such SOP yar - not stirring up the hornet's nest / slinging notworthy.gif
anyhow, it doesn't matter - just like many things in a "greatly" executed / superb SOP "system", they are the experts and logic doesn't need to prevail.

<out of topic>
hm.. wondering if such is why our "crime index" is 'low" - cause certain items are NOT part of statistics..
not reported = no crime
AND not wanting to divulge data but every evidence provided = not reported
cool laugh.gif

This post has been edited by wongmunkeong: Mar 26 2018, 09:18 AM
wongmunkeong
post Apr 14 2018, 08:33 AM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(sakaic @ Apr 14 2018, 12:42 AM)
That is called burden of proof. If one day police haul your ass to court say you rape somebody, has a video of you having sex with a woman and say that's proof. Don't you want to know who is accusing you for you to defend yourself? That's why the aes was also challenged in court. I forgot the outcome but it was challenged in court for this very reason.

About statistics in crime part, actually it's true. If you were a policeman and nobody came to tell you about theft, and when you ronda you see no crime, is it natural to assume there is no crime? People put stuff on Facebook and don't report, you expect police job is to read Facebook? That's how a legal system works. You report when there is a problem unless you are Bryan mills.
Thank U for the great information but.. it aint facebook.
It was evidence sent directly to JPJ, via a channel which JPJ openly announced.
Heck, if AES is now enforceable.. then?
VS
if no point in video & photo evidence with GPS + date/time encoding, then why JPJ bothers with such unwieldy SOP?

On the "burden of proof" - if it was a useful/helpful (ie. impactul) stuff, then yeah, need eye witnesses & sworn oath.
Those with video of U having sex with anything, send to who & what official SOP channel ar?

Please la - CONTEXT... sigh.. combing facebook, sex, Bryan Mills, etc.. gawd.. CONTEXT & REALITY - "Taken" pulak
Sigh..
Oh well, carry on notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by wongmunkeong: Apr 14 2018, 08:52 AM

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0241sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:14 PM