Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [REPORT] Kenderaan Guna Laluan Kecemasan, Tweet: #AduanTrafik Date/Time/Location Group

views

TSRaymond T.
post Feb 14 2018, 04:20 PM

Glock 19 Holder
1,148 posts

QUOTE(chimpeny @ Feb 12 2018, 05:57 PM)
Raymond T. Can clarify this?
Ask him provide the reference news.
cicak.fakir
post Feb 15 2018, 05:00 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ Feb 12 2018, 05:50 PM)
Kek.

Cam ni pon ko nk sibuk?
aku memang jaki bila tengok manusia tak guna akal, cari jalan menyusahkan orang lain. sama macam yang modify pakai lampu HID.

kereta kau kah? perlukah cermin gelap macam dalam keranda di liang lahat? dah langgar mati orang lain sebab tak nampak jalan di dunia, baru nak minta maaf?
cicak.fakir
post Feb 15 2018, 05:04 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(chimpeny @ Feb 12 2018, 05:57 PM)
Raymond T. Can clarify this?
it's rafizi lerrr. and the bank clerk. bafia case.

without referring to rafizi's circumstances, we should not be afraid when we are speaking the truth. people become road hazardand nuisance, we expose lerrr, let it be lesson to everyone else that such recklessness is not tolerated. it's our lives on the road after all.
wongmunkeong
post Mar 22 2018, 03:16 PM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

I just emailed JPJ's aduan email address with the photos from my car's dashcam with date/time stamp, location with google maps & snapshot of google map, number plate.

and.. like the 1st page, they responded asking me to be prepared for court as witness + want all the above info AGAIN +my personal info.

Great.. sigh.. this is what we get for being snitches or being good rakyat? oh well, no eye see
jack bauer
post Mar 25 2018, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ Mar 22 2018, 03:16 PM)
I just emailed JPJ's aduan email address with the photos from my  car's dashcam with date/time stamp, location with google maps & snapshot of google map, number plate.

and.. like the 1st page, they responded asking me to be prepared for court as witness + want all the above info AGAIN +my personal info.

Great.. sigh.. this is what we get for being snitches or being good rakyat? oh well, no eye see
I'm sure all the good drivers out there appreciated what have you done by reporting the bad drivers wrongdoing to the authorities.

The authorities have a set of rules and SOP that they need to adhere to in order to build a solid case. As long as your report included all the necessary information required, Notis Siasatan (Mahkamah) will be directly served to the accused driver. You will not be contacted for more further information. You will only received an acknowledgement email, stated the notice has been served to the driver. The rest..just trust them & the enforcement system.

if the OKT (orang kene tuduh) challenged the report, JPJ/Polis may need you to be presented before the magistrate, as a witness. This is part of the process and normally will be the last step. If OKT just mengaku bersalah during investigation period, the process stop there and OKT will have to pay the saman (up to RM2,000, not RM300). To challenge a report is not also easy on the OKT side, he/she needs to hire a lawyer, go through a lengthy process which the cost will be higher than RM2K. So, in most cases they will confessed guilty and pay the summon. As long as your report are completed with the required info, that's should be sufficient.

I have submitted many reports, all with completed info, plus clear photos with explanation. All the drivers/cars I reported has been served with Notis 114. So far, JPJ never called me to attend any court hearing but I have no problem to be the witness in the court.

Below is the only info required, make sure you included all the details:

BUTIR-BUTIR ADUAN:
1) No kenderaan yang melakukan kesalahan:
2) Tarikh kejadian:
3) Masa kejadian:
4) Tempat kejadian dan negeri kejadian:
5) Gambar kesalahan beserta nombor pendaftaran kenderaan yang jelas:
6) Jenis kesalahan:

BUTIR-BUTIR PENGADU:
1) Nama pengadu:
2) No i/c:
3) No tel:
4) Alamat:

This post has been edited by jack bauer: Mar 26 2018, 07:22 AM
wongmunkeong
post Mar 26 2018, 09:16 AM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(jack bauer @ Mar 25 2018, 10:44 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

the crux of the issue:
1. How many "great" driving habits does one encounter daily?
eg. using emergency lane, running lights, throwing out stuff from the car (WHILE moving)

2. Thus, based on (1.) + reporting WITH evidence & details, how much time would the "accuser" need to clear all these?
Keep in mind, if one has nothing to do but be the champion (chump?) of the people, then ok la. Normal working stiff with 2 to 3 jobs.. how lor. Yup, Maslan say must work 2-3 jobs to keep afloat ma tongue.gif

3. Again - evidence have been given, heck, video evidence is available if JPJ can accept.
So.. with clear evidence, still need accuser. Like i said, great SOP.
AES is fully automated right? Just evidence but can be executed without accuser?

Just wondering about the great minds that came up with such SOP yar - not stirring up the hornet's nest / slinging notworthy.gif
anyhow, it doesn't matter - just like many things in a "greatly" executed / superb SOP "system", they are the experts and logic doesn't need to prevail.

<out of topic>
hm.. wondering if such is why our "crime index" is 'low" - cause certain items are NOT part of statistics..
not reported = no crime
AND not wanting to divulge data but every evidence provided = not reported
cool laugh.gif

This post has been edited by wongmunkeong: Mar 26 2018, 09:18 AM
khk1987
post Mar 29 2018, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(RO Player @ Mar 29 2018, 04:10 PM)
I got part time & free accommodation in melaka (perfer with small car), pm me before is taken
huh?
MR_alien
post Mar 29 2018, 05:58 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,300 posts

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ Mar 26 2018, 09:16 AM)
the crux of the issue:
eg. using emergency lane, running lights, throwing out stuff from the car (WHILE moving)

2. Thus, based on (1.) + reporting WITH evidence & details, how much time would the "accuser" need to clear all these?
Keep in mind, if one has nothing to do but be the champion (chump?) of the people, then ok la. Normal working stiff with 2 to 3 jobs.. how lor. Yup, Maslan say must work 2-3 jobs to keep afloat ma tongue.gif
for no.1
i dn't know abt your tate
but in my state, 1 day driving out, i already have a week worth of content already
thats how many "great" driver there is at my place laugh.gif
sakaic
post Apr 14 2018, 12:42 AM

Enthusiast
918 posts

That is called burden of proof. If one day police haul your ass to court say you rape somebody, has a video of you having sex with a woman and say that's proof. Don't you want to know who is accusing you for you to defend yourself? That's why the aes was also challenged in court. I forgot the outcome but it was challenged in court for this very reason.

About statistics in crime part, actually it's true. If you were a policeman and nobody came to tell you about theft, and when you ronda you see no crime, is it natural to assume there is no crime? People put stuff on Facebook and don't report, you expect police job is to read Facebook? That's how a legal system works. You report when there is a problem unless you are Bryan mills.

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ Mar 26 2018, 09:16 AM)
the crux of the issue:

3. Again - evidence have been given, heck, video evidence is available if JPJ can accept.
So.. with clear evidence, still need accuser. Like i said, great SOP.
AES is fully automated right? Just evidence but can be executed without accuser?

Just wondering about the great minds that came up with such SOP yar - not stirring up the hornet's nest / slinging notworthy.gif
anyhow, it doesn't matter - just like many things in a "greatly" executed / superb SOP "system", they are the experts and logic doesn't need to prevail.

<out of topic>
hm.. wondering if such is why our "crime index" is 'low" - cause certain items are NOT part of statistics..
not reported = no crime
AND not wanting to divulge data but every evidence provided = not reported
cool  laugh.gif
wongmunkeong
post Apr 14 2018, 08:33 AM

Barista FIRE
Group Icon
Elite
5,572 posts

QUOTE(sakaic @ Apr 14 2018, 12:42 AM)
That is called burden of proof. If one day police haul your ass to court say you rape somebody, has a video of you having sex with a woman and say that's proof. Don't you want to know who is accusing you for you to defend yourself? That's why the aes was also challenged in court. I forgot the outcome but it was challenged in court for this very reason.

About statistics in crime part, actually it's true. If you were a policeman and nobody came to tell you about theft, and when you ronda you see no crime, is it natural to assume there is no crime? People put stuff on Facebook and don't report, you expect police job is to read Facebook? That's how a legal system works. You report when there is a problem unless you are Bryan mills.
Thank U for the great information but.. it aint facebook.
It was evidence sent directly to JPJ, via a channel which JPJ openly announced.
Heck, if AES is now enforceable.. then?
VS
if no point in video & photo evidence with GPS + date/time encoding, then why JPJ bothers with such unwieldy SOP?

On the "burden of proof" - if it was a useful/helpful (ie. impactul) stuff, then yeah, need eye witnesses & sworn oath.
Those with video of U having sex with anything, send to who & what official SOP channel ar?

Please la - CONTEXT... sigh.. combing facebook, sex, Bryan Mills, etc.. gawd.. CONTEXT & REALITY - "Taken" pulak
Sigh..
Oh well, carry on notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by wongmunkeong: Apr 14 2018, 08:52 AM
sakaic
post Apr 14 2018, 02:58 PM

Enthusiast
918 posts

I also don't cannot fully understand as when I ask lawyers, they tend to speak in hypotheticals. But what I understand is that when people take a case to court, one of the strategy is to first attack the evidence. So when asked about source, the person who took the video is considered a witness. Like I said aes I not sure what happened but remember there was a while it was not valid in selangor,? That was the basis behind it.

QUOTE(wongmunkeong @ Apr 14 2018, 08:33 AM)
Thank U for the great information but.. it aint facebook.
It was evidence sent directly to JPJ, via a channel which JPJ openly announced.
Heck, if AES is now enforceable.. then?
VS
if no point in video & photo evidence with GPS + date/time encoding, then why JPJ bothers with such unwieldy SOP?

On the "burden of proof" - if it was a useful/helpful (ie. impactul) stuff, then yeah, need eye witnesses & sworn oath.
Those with video of U having sex with anything, send to who & what official SOP channel ar?

Please la - CONTEXT... sigh.. combing facebook, sex, Bryan Mills, etc.. gawd.. CONTEXT & REALITY - "Taken" pulak
Sigh..
Oh well, carry on  notworthy.gif
This post has been edited by sakaic: Apr 14 2018, 02:58 PM
jack bauer
post Apr 16 2018, 05:41 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

Bad malaysian drivers will never changed their driving attitude. When JPJ put up active campaign, they will not use emergency lane, then we can see clear emergency lanes all over country. Then after sometimes they’ll get back to their norm. My first report this year in Feb got replied from JPJ with a Reference Number. Then recently my other report in Apr, i checked the different of the Reference Number is 2,900!! That’s 2,900 numbers of valid cases JPJ responded. It might consists of various possible traffic offenses but 2,900 within 2 months... beware drivers, most vehicles now has high def dashcam.
WannaGetBuffed
post Jun 6 2018, 09:40 AM

Enthusiast
982 posts

Eh don't give up mang, saw this post already unpinned. I just noticed they do take action.

I still continue to report.
talexeh
post Oct 29 2018, 03:20 PM

One man's meat is another man's poison.
2,965 posts

So, is this still alive? Can we still submit dashcam recordings to JPJ via WhatsApp & Twitter?
ze2
post Oct 29 2018, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(talexeh @ Oct 29 2018, 03:20 PM)
So, is this still alive? Can we still submit dashcam recordings to JPJ via WhatsApp & Twitter?
Pls tweet Anthony Loke.
talexeh
post Oct 29 2018, 03:42 PM

One man's meat is another man's poison.
2,965 posts

QUOTE(ze2 @ Oct 29 2018, 03:23 PM)
Pls tweet Anthony Loke.
OK done.

25 Pages « < 23 24 25
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version