Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages « < 22 23 24 25 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [REPORT] Kenderaan Guna Laluan Kecemasan, Tweet: #AduanTrafik Date/Time/Location (Group)

springfall
post Nov 12 2017, 01:56 PM

Spring and fall helping Summer and winter
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Nov 8 2017, 10:49 AM)
after sending complaints complete with pictures to aduantrafik@jpj.gov.my
did anyone received reply asking u to appear in court???
its like they dn't wanna do their job and saman(want to let them go), instead asking me to appear in court to finish what they can do in the 1st place
nope, never; I've gave up reporting.

good initiation to setup a report system (jpj/jkr/councils), but have learnt that nothing will be followed up.
MR_alien
post Nov 13 2017, 10:24 AM

Mr.Alien on the loss

QUOTE(springfall @ Nov 12 2017, 01:56 PM)
nope, never; I've gave up reporting.

good initiation to setup a report system (jpj/jkr/councils), but have learnt that nothing will be followed up.
well, mine
i sent them a few pictures of ppl cutting queue and illegal use of U-turn
they did respond back and follow up with me
BUT....BUTTTT
the words they used in the e-mail indicates to me like they DO NOT want to act and saman the drivers in the picture(with clear plate number)
instead i saw this "keadaan tertentu memerlukan tuan/puan untuk datang ke MAHKAMAH "adakah tuan/puan sudi datang" = why do i have to appear in court to convict them if picture already tells the whole story?
i post these queue cutters, illegal use of U-turn and dangerous driving everyday, if every case also need to appear in court, thn i dn't need to go to work already

and thn i saw this "Kegagalan memberikan maklumbalas dalam tempoh 5 hari bekerja kes dianggap tidak berasas dan akan ditutup"
this for me indicates they want to close the case quick in hoping i dn't respond so they dn't have to do anything at all

so yes, got law but lack of enforcement despite already provide u with undisputed evidence of what car, doing what fault, at what date and time

so, i guess public shaming is still the only way by posting youtube videos and FB page...hope u guys can like my page to gain more attention

This post has been edited by MR_alien: Nov 13 2017, 10:25 AM
jack bauer
post Nov 14 2017, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I'm sure all the good drivers out there appreciated what have you done by reporting the bad drivers wrongdoing to the authorities.

"Kegagalan memberikan maklumbalas dalam tempoh 5 hari bekerja kes dianggap tidak berasas dan akan ditutup"

--> The authorities have a set of rules and SOP that they need to adhere to in order to build a solid case. As long as your report included all the necessary information required, Notis Siasatan (Mahkamah) will be directly served to the accused driver. You will not be contacted for more further information. You will only received an acknowledgement email, stated the notice has been served to the driver. The rest..just trust them & the enforcement system.

"keadaan tertentu memerlukan tuan/puan untuk datang ke MAHKAMAH "adakah tuan/puan sudi datang" = why do i have to appear in court to convict them if picture already tells the whole story?

--> if the OKT (orang kene tuduh) challenged the report, JPJ/Polis may need you to be presented before the magistrate, as a witness. This is part of the process. If OKT just mengaku bersalah, the process stop there and OKT will have to pay the saman.

Below is the only info required, make sure you included all the details:

BUTIR-BUTIR ADUAN:
1) No kenderaan:
2) Tarikh kejadian: 13 Sept 2017
3) Masa kejadian: 1.37 tghari
4) Tempat kejadian dan negeri kejadian:
5) Gambar kesalahan beserta nombor pendaftaran kenderaan yang jelas:
6) Jenis kesalahan: Melanggar lampu isyarat merah

BUTIR-BUTIR PENGADU:
1) Nama pengadu:
2) No i/c:
3) No tel:
4) Alamat:

jack bauer
post Nov 14 2017, 02:20 PM

Getting Started

If you reported a driver using an emergency lane in a highway, make sure you state at what kilometer the rule violation was done i.e., KM203, Lebuhraya Utara Selatan, from Pedas to Linggi, Negeri Sembilan
MR_alien
post Nov 15 2017, 11:06 AM

Mr.Alien on the loss

QUOTE(jack bauer @ Nov 14 2017, 02:20 PM)
If you reported a driver using an emergency lane in a highway, make sure you state at what kilometer the rule violation was done i.e., KM203, Lebuhraya Utara Selatan, from Pedas to Linggi, Negeri Sembilan
sabah here no highway
so no exact "KM" part of the road, the stretch of 1 road can be 50KM long
i can only state jalan XXX but that can be vary from district to district(same jalan name)

if every case also need my appearance in court thn i no need to go to work already
every driver just challenge the report, i can't appear in court thn they run free laugh.gif (is that a loophole)
and how do u challenge when the picture is crystal clear(car model + colour + car plate)

actually i dn't really care anymore if they want to enforce it or not, because thats not the purpose of my channel and page
i did my part anyway
the purpose of my channel and page is more toward "prevention is better than cure"
its to show ppl that this specific "act" is dangerous, DO NOT DO IT and you'll automatically prolong your lifespan
this is because whenever we see a news involving car, its usually an accident(that means its too late)
my channel's main purpose is to prevent those accidents by telling them what is wrong, not to convict them on anything...my pic and vid can't see whos the driver anyway, it only captures their "act"
leftist
post Nov 24 2017, 02:34 PM

On my way

So troublesome!!

Its should be easy for public but karenah bodo birokrasi ruin it...public want to help you out laaaaa
khk1987
post Nov 28 2017, 09:55 AM

Getting Started

Details are written in the video description. Hope it helps.

jack bauer
post Dec 4 2017, 09:22 AM

Getting Started

I was travelling back from vacation to KL on Karak Highway yesterday with massive jammed from Bentong to Gombak toll plaza. Congratulations to all the awesome drivers, all the way from Bentong, there is no one is abusing the emergency lane. Except one white Toyota Vios plate number VAN****, 5 KM from Gombak toll which later was stopped by a standby JPJ patrol.
This campaign really works!!
Raymond T.
post Dec 5 2017, 12:28 AM

Glock 17

QUOTE(jack bauer @ Dec 4 2017, 09:22 AM)
I was travelling back from vacation to KL on Karak Highway yesterday with massive jammed from Bentong to Gombak toll plaza. Congratulations to all the awesome drivers, all the way from Bentong, there is no one is abusing the emergency lane. Except one white Toyota Vios plate number VAN****, 5 KM from Gombak toll which later was stopped by a standby JPJ patrol.
This campaign really works!!
Great to hear that, if government enforce higher penalty people will think twice before acting.
little-sama
post Dec 5 2017, 09:12 AM

Totally give up. NO action taken

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
khk1987
post Dec 6 2017, 09:15 AM

Getting Started

Another batch on a typical weekend.

It's lenient enough that I encounter multiple riders without helmets but I skipped reporting them due to festive day.

Details are written in the youtube video link.

^Skip to 0:45

^Skip to 0:28

^Skip to 1:03

This post has been edited by khk1987: Dec 6 2017, 09:17 AM
Onizukas
post Dec 26 2017, 11:27 AM

is there anyone that get a good feedback from the police/jpj? Cause so far i dont see any action been taken towards culprit....
Raymond T.
post Dec 26 2017, 12:26 PM

Glock 17

QUOTE(Onizukas @ Dec 26 2017, 11:27 AM)
is there anyone that get a good feedback from the police/jpj? Cause so far i dont see any action been taken towards culprit....
Action is slowed down, hopefully they will implement e-report like our neighbor country.
jack bauer
post Dec 27 2017, 05:30 PM

Getting Started

all my reports on emergency lane abuser were well-handled by the JPJ enforcement officer. Notis 114 (Siasatan Mahkamah) was issued to the vehicle owner. The latest report dated end of october 2017.

The problem for me now is that no one is using the emergency lane anymore so I could not submit any report huhuhu...
Raymond T.
post Jan 1 2018, 09:51 AM

Glock 17

QUOTE(jack bauer @ Dec 27 2017, 05:30 PM)
all my reports on emergency lane abuser were well-handled by the JPJ enforcement officer. Notis 114 (Siasatan Mahkamah) was issued to the vehicle owner. The latest report dated end of october 2017.

The problem for me now is that no one is using the emergency lane anymore so I could not submit any report huhuhu...
Thumb up for you bro by reporting them
khk1987
post Jan 22 2018, 11:23 AM

Getting Started

Video Timestamp 0:45 @ WGU4249 @ 2018/01/06 9:33AM @ Double Line Cutting Queue

Video Timestamp 0:28 @ BNY731 @ 2018/01/13 4:38PM @ Brake Light Blinking Continuously

Video Timestamp 0:45 @ WMH3663 @ 2018/01/20 10:26AM @ Double Line Reckless Driving

This post has been edited by khk1987: Jan 22 2018, 11:25 AM
Shah Koorey
post Jan 22 2018, 11:43 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Raymond T. @ May 23 2016, 09:25 PM)
Action will be taken as long there's enough evidence. Harap Maklum.
As a citizen don't be selfish, one day when you or your family in emergency and require to use emergency lane and you stuck due to these irresponsible people what do you feel ?
Motorists who flout traffic rules by using emergency lanes will not be compounded for the offence but charged in court. I wonder how true is this wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
khk1987
post Feb 7 2018, 05:49 PM

Getting Started

In one time frame, a lot of traffic violators going rampant everyday. Tougher enforcement is required and even get summoned, they would wish for discount to off set their outstanding summons.

Some of the violations may not bound to law due to individual perspective suspicion or leniency of our regulators.

Having strict enforcement and regulations, dealing these violators in full force will contribute to build more manpower to further weed out bad road users even at the slightest violations they commit.

#VIDEO 1=============================

#VIDEO 2=============================

#VIDEO 3=============================

#VIDEO 4=============================

#VIDEO 5=============================

#VIDEO 6=============================

#VIDEO 7=============================

#VIDEO 8=============================

Hope these videos are recorded to create awareness of how dangerous/selfish road users can become that we can encounter them as it is just a normal occurrence in our daily encounter.

This post has been edited by khk1987: Feb 7 2018, 05:55 PM
Audio Master
post Feb 8 2018, 06:08 PM

Group: Newbie

STOP EXPOSING!!!

else u will end up in jail for 30 months!!!

NO JOKE... this is PROVEN FACTS...

just happen to 1 of our hero yesterday for exposing something
VeeJay
post Feb 9 2018, 01:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Audio Master @ Feb 8 2018, 06:08 PM)
STOP EXPOSING!!!

else u will end up in jail for 30 months!!!

NO JOKE... this is PROVEN FACTS...

just happen to 1 of our hero yesterday for exposing something
WHat happened?

25 Pages « < 22 23 24 25 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0933sec    1.97    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd June 2018 - 03:09 AM