Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Question: AirAsia Self Print Bag Tag

views

adix4
post Dec 15 2016, 06:52 AM

ich bin eine Katze :3
1,254 posts

just letting you guys know my experience last october

end up trying to print the tag but fail, show some sort of error and the machine wrote something like pls go to the counter

tak pakai pun

sampah betul buang masa aku rugi
GTA5
post Apr 12 2017, 10:31 PM

Regular
1,284 posts

QUOTE(billylks @ May 22 2016, 04:31 PM)
My family is going holiday in a week and ayam handling their flight checkin purpose.

1. During check-in online, the web asked about number of checked baggage per person, can we play safe and put the numbers more than the bags we have?

2. The home tag (print bag tag at home), it mentions that the plastic covers need to get it at the airport. Who has experience doing this? Where are the plastic covers anyway, at the counters? need queue to get them?

3. Instead of printing home tags ourselves, can we just print the bag tags at the airport?
inb4 not airasia customer service

=========================

Update 1

So previously I stopped the check in process half way when the site asked about the number of bags (defaulted to 1 bag per pax). Then I closed the browser tab without continuing.

So then I tried to checked in again, but the system said all guesses checked in liao  shocking.gif
No choice I needed to choose the reprint boarding pass option, lucky all passport numbers were there, BUT self print bag tags were not included! I guess I have no choice but to ask them to print the bag tags at the kiosks (if AirAsia allows this, if not chaos!)

==========================

Update 2

Fortunately we could  print the bag tags at the kiosk. I am not sure if we could reprint the tags anytime at the kiosk, or this was because the glitch that I mentioned in update 1.

At kiosk we needed to specify the number of bags for departure per group, not per person. No passenger name is printed at the tags. (small stickers from the tags would be removed and stuck to the bag and ticket stub later).
Hi!

Wanna ask, is there charges for printing bag tags at kiosk? I already checked in via web but didn't print my bag tags.

Was wondering whether can just print bag tags at kiosk without need for checking in at kiosk? Cos from the video I understand that the fella checked in at kiosk and print the bag tags.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by GTA5: Apr 12 2017, 10:34 PM
GTA5
post Apr 12 2017, 10:33 PM

Regular
1,284 posts

QUOTE(ahmad92 @ Jul 4 2016, 11:31 PM)
Air asia super bodoh now cause after i checked in using my computer and were shown that i need to print both boarding pass and bag tag. Guess what, i clicked on the save file and it gave me only the boarding pass. Tried to reprint the bloody bag tag through their website and its still giving me only the boarding pass. Checked my email and the bag tag is nowhere to be found. Oh my fuck.
Bro, same thing happen to me now biggrin.gif

So how? Did you manged to print the bag tags at the airport kiosk? Got any extra charges for that?

Thanks!
TSbillylks
post Apr 13 2017, 02:08 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(GTA5 @ Apr 12 2017, 10:33 PM)
Bro, same thing happen to me now biggrin.gif

So how? Did you manged to print the bag tags at the airport kiosk? Got any extra charges for that?

Thanks!
No extra charges.

You can check in online (and print the boarding pass without bag tags), then go to baggage kiosk to print out the bag tags - you can change the number of bags here.
GTA5
post Apr 13 2017, 06:54 AM

Regular
1,284 posts

QUOTE(billylks @ Apr 13 2017, 02:08 AM)
No extra charges.

You can check in online (and print the boarding pass without bag tags), then go to baggage kiosk to print out the bag tags - you can change the number of bags here.
Thanks a lot!!
rcracer
post Apr 13 2017, 09:07 AM

?????
3,743 posts

The concept is simple

As long you do yourself at kiosk , there are no charges , reprint boarding pass or baggage tags or whatever , diy free

Only if go counter then they might charge
bat2ray
post May 24 2017, 01:58 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(billylks @ May 22 2016, 04:31 PM)
My family is going holiday in a week and ayam handling their flight checkin purpose.

1. During check-in online, the web asked about number of checked baggage per person, can we play safe and put the numbers more than the bags we have?

2. The home tag (print bag tag at home), it mentions that the plastic covers need to get it at the airport. Who has experience doing this? Where are the plastic covers anyway, at the counters? need queue to get them?

3. Instead of printing home tags ourselves, can we just print the bag tags at the airport?
inb4 not airasia customer service

=========================

Update 1

So previously I stopped the check in process half way when the site asked about the number of bags (defaulted to 1 bag per pax). Then I closed the browser tab without continuing.

So then I tried to checked in again, but the system said all guesses checked in liao  shocking.gif
No choice I needed to choose the reprint boarding pass option, lucky all passport numbers were there, BUT self print bag tags were not included! I guess I have no choice but to ask them to print the bag tags at the kiosks (if AirAsia allows this, if not chaos!)

==========================

Update 2

Fortunately we could  print the bag tags at the kiosk. I am not sure if we could reprint the tags anytime at the kiosk, or this was because the glitch that I mentioned in update 1.

At kiosk we needed to specify the number of bags for departure per group, not per person. No passenger name is printed at the tags. (small stickers from the tags would be removed and stuck to the bag and ticket stub later).
hi,

I work with the airlines. yes you can print more bagtag. it dosent link your luggage tag number yet when you print it out.it will record and link it to your booking number once you drop it at counter (counter staff will link your luggage with your booking). you may get the hometag from airasia counter when you come to airport. you will be charge for counter boarding pass but not bagtag.

RGRaj
post May 30 2017, 12:23 AM

On my way
503 posts

Air asia super bodoh now cause after i checked in using my computer and were shown that i need to print both boarding pass and bag tag. Guess what, i clicked on the save file and it gave me only the boarding pass. Tried to reprint the bloody bag tag through their website and its still giving me only the boarding pass. Checked my email and the bag tag is nowhere to be found. Oh my luck.
I too can't find the self print bag tags in the saved file nor the e-mail attachment. Got flight this Wednesday. I guess just print at the kiosk then.
zeese
post Dec 4 2017, 07:47 PM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

Air asia super bodoh now cause after i checked in using my computer and were shown that i need to print both boarding pass and bag tag. Guess what, i clicked on the save file and it gave me only the boarding pass. Tried to reprint the bloody bag tag through their website and its still giving me only the boarding pass. Checked my email and the bag tag is nowhere to be found. Oh my f**k.
ARghhh.. #@#$# AA ... Same issues.. I cant find the luggage tag.. So, now, it gives us EXTRA WORK, need to go to kiosk to print the bloody tag..

5 Pages « < 3 4 5
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:11 PM