Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games PS Plus Instant Game Collection (IGC), Monthly free games, game sales & all

views

domcobb
post Dec 12 2017, 06:31 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

So, https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4s-free...l/1100-6455388/ shows the following:

December 2017 Free PS Plus Games

PS4

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Forma 8
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of the Legendary Legends
That's You (EU only)
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PSVR)
PS3

Xblaze Lost: Memories
Syberia Collection
Vita

Forma 8
Wanted Corp

... but they're nowhere to be found on the PlayStation Store.

Am I missing something here?
domcobb
post Dec 12 2017, 08:47 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Dec 12 2017, 08:41 AM)
The list is for US psn plus member, are you subscribing to Asia psn or US psn?
I did think of it being the US PlayStation®Network and I guess that makes a lot of sense now.
I really wanted to get that Kung Fu Panda game; a fun getaway from those big title, for the weekend
Nah, I'm subscribed to the Asia PlayStation®Network instead.
domcobb
post Dec 13 2017, 05:12 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Dec 12 2017, 08:52 AM)
The free games are slightly different among US and Asia, but some times the same game will be given to the other region in subsequent month, that darksiders 2 game was already given to Asia member in earlier month. It's possible we could get Kung Fu panda but not guaranteed. Some games just don't released in Asia store, but some times such games suddenly given free to the region.
QUOTE(ben3003 @ Dec 12 2017, 03:53 PM)
most of the time is the same, some time is diff. but when diff, i see lately asia punya game make more value.
Thanks, bros. Much appreciated on the insight.
I just started the subscription last month, so yea, got a bit confused with what's going on.

domcobb
post Jan 13 2018, 05:55 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ Jan 12 2018, 09:10 AM)
wow Telltales Batman is good!
Oh man! I'm in the midst of platting Assassin's Creed: Origins but you got me to want to play this game right away! biggrin.gif
domcobb
post Jan 19 2018, 03:00 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

Finally platted Assassin’s Creed Origins last night. I’m gonna start on the caped crusader tonight!

QUOTE(Hattori @ Jan 15 2018, 07:36 AM)
It is not your system.

The game is reported to be glitchy.

It crashed 3 times during my complete gameplay.
Oh darn, that’s not good.

domcobb
post Jan 22 2018, 11:44 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Jan 19 2018, 02:32 PM)
Pro with boost has issues.
Maybe you can test that without boost.

I'm dropping this game after chapter 1.
I got lucky! rclxm9.gif
I managed to plat the game without experiencing any glitch. rclxms.gif
I thought I would only play the 1st chapter on Saturday night and then continued the next day but noooooo, I played 3 chapters straight! laugh.gif

p/s: I platted Assassin’s Creed: Origin on Thursday night; Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on Friday night and Batman: A Telltale Series on Sunday night! thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by domcobb: Jan 22 2018, 11:58 AM
domcobb
post Feb 12 2018, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(kennobi @ Feb 9 2018, 05:58 PM)
Hi All,

I am new to PS4, I am going to get these games, any advice and comments, greatly appreciated?

The Last of us - Left Behind - Rm18
Tomb Raider Definitive - RM44.50
The last of Us Remastered - 54.50
Watch Dog - RM24.90
Arkham Knight - RM41.80
Uncharted Collection - RM51
The Division - RM56.70
Watch Dog 2 - RM74.50
Assassins Creed IV Blag Flag - RM16.60
Assassins Creed Unity - Rm16.60

Dragon Age - RM34.65
Assassins Creed Syndicate Standard - RM23.80 (instead of Gold RM39.80)

Thanks all sifus.
That is some good pick, right there. If I may, consider the following points:
• Get the season pass for Arkham Knight as it grants you all the other missions, that are either led back characters other than Batman OR additional foes that Batman must face, to save Gotham! thumbsup.gif
• Among the 3 mentioned Assassin’s Creed game, Syndicate was the only one that had positive feedbacks. I did some read up because I, too, like yourself, had those 3 titles in my cart. biggrin.gif
• I avoided the whole Assassin’s Creed series since the beginning as I have heard of problems surrounding the game. However, my friend loaned me the Assassin’s Creed: Origin and I gotta say, that was a good game. When I asked my friend, if there I should play the previous Assassin’s Creed games and he told me not to, as Origins covers it all and it is the best among all. nod.gif

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Feb 12 2018, 07:58 AM)
still deciding what to buy
damn
I know, right!
We are so spoiled for choices. ohmy.gif

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Feb 12 2018, 07:58 AM)
origins worth it or not
Personally, I would say it is worth it. However, as mentioned by danger46, it is a bloody huge map … even for a character who is riding on a camel or horse!

To give you an idea of how huge the map is, this is what happened to me:

• I had marked the destination point for Bayek, the main character, to head to, on the map.
• Bayek was riding a horse and he was on his way.
• I cleaned up my studio room, including vacuuming and mopping the floor; even took out the trash, and when I got back to theroom …Bayek was still riding! sweat.gif

domcobb
post Feb 12 2018, 11:09 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Feb 12 2018, 04:01 PM)
no fast travel meh?
Yes, fast travel does exist but only after you've been to the said location. Basically, it's "are we there yet" all over when it's the 1st time. Plus, there are certain locations on the map, which requires you to travel to, and there's no fast travel point around that location. Despite it all, I find Assassin's Creed: Origins to be a good game. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(iGamer @ Feb 12 2018, 04:04 PM)
Part 2 sales will be the same games from part 1 with better discount  sweat.gif
I believe this is true and that's because, as I was browsing through the pages of the Lunar sales, some of the games actually highlighted that the discounted price will be until the 21st of Feb, which is Part 2 of the Lunar sales.

QUOTE(lunarwolf @ Feb 12 2018, 06:05 PM)
Not sure why nopeople like unity. Unity is a good game as well. Those negative feedback is because of the first day launch bugs. Ubisoft took a few months to fix it and in the end give a free dlc.

Since right now this game is already 3-4 years old, there wont be any issue.
Yeah, I came across those feedbacks and reports on bugs and whatnot, and though that would undermine my interest on the game; what actually made me step back from the series was how the characters and the story were written. It doesn't seem to have the umph element going for and yeah, I'm a story-driven gamer, though I do enjoy the mindless hack and slash genre. laugh.gif

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate had something in for the character as well as the story, and was vouched by many of my other gamers, who were into the series, that Syndicate was, indeed, much better than the rest, during its time ... but as I've said before, I've only played Assassin's Creed: Origins and I thought that was a good game. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(bayangmoon @ Feb 12 2018, 08:06 PM)
After so much thinking...i bought 1 game only Bioshock collection for RM67.60 (RM241-RM173.40 discount).. biggrin.gif ..
This after considering Assasin Creed(cancel after looking so much series variation..dizzy to choose) .
Waiting for part 2 for better discount for other games...15/2
Bioshock was free on PlayStation®Plus December and if I'm not mistaken, Bioshock:Infinite was free on PlayStation®Plus January but both of them are on the PlayStation®3 platform, and I managed to get both of them. I'm currently playing Bioshock and I gotta say, I'm enjoying the game a lot. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by domcobb: Feb 12 2018, 11:32 PM
domcobb
post Feb 13 2018, 10:11 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Feb 13 2018, 07:49 AM)
yes
but the 15% voucher valid until 14th feb
i cashed in already
Nice!
Was the 15% voucher applicable on the discounted games listed on the Lunar sales or can it only be used on games that are not on discount? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by domcobb: Feb 13 2018, 10:16 AM
domcobb
post Feb 13 2018, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Feb 13 2018, 10:36 AM)
it can be stacked
further 15% on lunar sales
Nice!
I'll be finalising my purchase by today then. rclxm9.gif
domcobb
post Feb 14 2018, 01:24 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(hakimix @ Feb 13 2018, 11:37 AM)
AC Origins is undeniably the best one so far in terms of the improvement of what they've made from previous iteration but Unity has the best rendition of a European city in Paris with the most interesting time period from the country. As Ubisoft is a Francophone company it is best played using French audio to get the best immersion. The baked lighting gives the indoor some picturesque scenes too but the story is short and not that good.
... and there lies my challenge with Assassin's Creed Unity, and this I speak only for myself.

No matter how beautifully designed or elegantly constructed a game is, though I'm confident that this aspect of the game will be complimented; if the story written or character within isn't compelling enough the rally the gamer to be in support of the character, then even the "best rendition" can hold a gamer's interest only for that long, before sipping into mediocrity.

In fact, the reviews from well-established gaming sites and feedbacks from personal friends, echoes the same dilemma that I have with most of the Assassin's Creed title, prior to Assassin's Creed: Origins.

Nevertheless, to each their own, as the saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. smile.gif

QUOTE(seriouszah @ Feb 13 2018, 11:36 PM)
Guys. What if i bought an extra discounted games with plus then when my subscription expires do the discounted games gonna lock too?
I believe it's only those monthly free games offered by PlayStation®Plus, that'll be inaccessible, should one choose not to renew the subscription. However, if I'm wrong about this, then I stand corrected. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(iGamer @ Feb 14 2018, 08:19 AM)
A more interesting question would be if we bought DLC or add-on to free games, will we still be able to play the game after our PS+ expires. I think the answer to this question is not as straight forward and may depend on the game. hmm.gif
Perhaps DLCs with clear indication in their description that it's a standalone and requires not the original game e.g. Left Behind, should still be accessible despite expired PlayStation®Plus subscription.

p/s: 2 things to look forward tomorrow i.e. Part 2 of the Lunar sales and Black Panther! thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by domcobb: Feb 14 2018, 01:27 PM
domcobb
post Feb 24 2018, 08:45 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(bayangmoon @ Feb 17 2018, 11:44 PM)
https://psprices.com/region-my/index

you can see n review lowest price certain games have *hit*(dunno the exact word)
-price tracker
Nice sharing there!
It sure looks like there's anothe sales going on, though it's one with the absence of the 15% discount, unfortunately. tongue.gif
domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 03:32 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

This is sad. sad.gif
Though I have both consoles; somehow, of lately, I’d been spending more time on the PlayStation®3, completing old but gold games.

PlayStation Plus dropping PS3 and Vita games in 2019 (update)

QUOTE(bayangmoon @ Feb 14 2018, 11:19 PM)
Asking to senior ps plus member..Lets say this month free game Mighty no9..will it reappear again..like 1 years later? Tq...
Well, thus far, only Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite have made an appearance, twice, on the PlayStation®Plus monthly free game offer.

Bioshock was offered free in Oct 2013 and then again, in Dec 2017 while Bioshock Infinite was free in March 2014 and then again, the beginning of this year.

This post has been edited by domcobb: Mar 1 2018, 04:21 AM
domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 07:36 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

PlayStation®Plus Asia – March 2018

PlayStation®4
Broforce. The winner of “Vote to Play”
Galak-Z

PlayStation®Vita
MURAMASA REBIRTH (Eng ver.)

PlayStation®3
Beyond: Two Souls
The Last Guy

Free Content FINAL FANTASY XIV Original Soundtrack

Ok, I gotta say, this is not cool. mad.gif
I really hope these are not what we will be getting for this month because believe it or not, all 5 titles were once free on PlayStation®Plus back in March 2016! sweat.gif shocking.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by domcobb: Mar 1 2018, 07:56 AM
domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 08:17 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ Mar 1 2018, 08:16 AM)
Sure bo?
I am really hoping that I am wrong about that list.

What makes me speechless is that out of all the titles listed, Byond: Two Souls is the only title I look forward to, and that is because I have not played the game!

What makes me stoned, is that all 5 titles, now believe it or not, were free on PlayStation®Plus, back in March 2016! shocking.gif doh.gif sweat.gif

This post has been edited by domcobb: Mar 1 2018, 08:17 AM
domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 08:20 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Mar 1 2018, 08:12 AM)
Did not notice that bioshock for PS3 was released twice for PS plus.

So far PS4 games have not been repeated. I hope this does not happen for March. At least there's bloodborne with my US PS+
You are right about no PlayStation®4 titles have been repeated, thus far and I sure hope it is kept that way!

Well, at least you have Bloodborne from the PlayStation®Plus US. smile.gif
I was looking forward to Bloodborne myself. sad.gif

domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 08:31 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ Mar 1 2018, 08:19 AM)
If US can give Bloodborne, this would be the greatest insult ever to Asian subscribers.
I know, right!
… and what’s up with the sudden surge of indie titles, of lately?
There were already 2 or 3 from Feb and then now, again?

I got nothing against them indie titles. In fact, at times, they are like a getaway from triple A titles to me and I do enjoy them but still … I guess I was just expecting something better after learning that PlayStation®Plus US will be giving Bloodborne for free.

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Mar 1 2018, 08:21 AM)
Beyond: Two Souls not the crossplay version?
Sorry, mate, I can’t answer that question only because I’ve not played that game before.
Anyone else can verify this?

QUOTE(greyshadow @ Mar 1 2018, 08:25 AM)
sauce? AFAIK PSAsia haven't release the list on their FB page
take that list with a giant pinch of salt

There's no "vote to play" event previously, the last one was years back
and the list looks awfully similar to the list two years back
I embedded the source in my post, mate. The one in the big red font.
I am just hoping that I am wrong about that list and I cannot tell you just how happy I am of wanting to be wrong about that list!

domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 09:02 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Mar 1 2018, 08:46 AM)
I saw the source for the ps+ list.
That's the only website that states it.
I'm 90% sure it's fake. They probably made a mistake and included a previous year's march list.

PS Asia has been giving good games on their ps+. Putting a lot of effort to promote it. Would be dumb for them to throw so many months of effort and resources and to repeat all the games exactly.
I remember seeing another link quoted in that website, and that too shares the same list of games.

I could be wrong and I don't mind being wrong but I'm going to hold my horses for now.

My apologies for creating any unwarranted reaction/response, guys.

This post has been edited by domcobb: Mar 1 2018, 09:04 AM
domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 09:43 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ Mar 1 2018, 08:57 AM)
it's a fake source, as someone stated in the link, it was the lineup from March 2016
A lot of website will just simply put anything just to generate clicks

I wouldn't trust any other source than the official one from PS Asia FB wink.gif
Point noted about the official site of PlayStation® Asia Facebook! thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(iGamer @ Mar 1 2018, 09:29 AM)
Why so serious? Many sites use fake prediction to generate traffic, including youtube videos.

Finger crossed and hope we get Bloodborne  innocent.gif
Haha.
I had been awake since dawn, getting some work done while waiting for the announcement on the free games by PlayStation®Plus, so I guess I have not been thorough about these website and in the process, stirred you awesome gamers a bit, so yea. biggrin.gif
Haha.

How long does it take for the PlayStation® Asia FB to make the official announcement? hmm.gif

domcobb
post Mar 1 2018, 02:25 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

I stand corrected tongue.gif and I gotta say, it sure feels good to be wrong this time. smile.gif
From the video posted on the PlayStation® Asia Facebook, the following titles were mentioned:

1. Bloodborne
2. Garou: Mark of the Wolves
3. Bombing Busters

p/s: I was that close of getting Bloodborne during the Christmas sales. Phew! icon_idea.gif

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:06 AM