302 Pages « < 240 241 242 243 244 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kodi Official Discussion Thread V2, Free and Open Source (GPL) Media Center

views

akky
post Apr 30 2018, 03:42 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

hi guys, I understand the source of free streaming don't always work and the workable add-on changes time to time.
Hope to get update from your guys, any reliable movies add-on for now?

I am using neptune rising and placenta, they worked fine last few months not every time but at least still can watch from time to time.
This few weeks, I could not get any success resources to watch most of the 2017 movies. I tried few movies with all the sources available but none work. ( I was looking for at least HD sources).

Last time I tried quasar before but my mibox got limited storage and connect to external hdd just doesn't work, the connection to hdd keep dropped.
I don't have much free time to troubleshoot so i gave up.

I might missed somewhr. Pls let me know whr I can pick up or any easy way for me to get back my movie's life. haha
khairilyazit
post Apr 30 2018, 04:18 PM

Casual
405 posts

QUOTE(akky @ Apr 30 2018, 03:42 PM)
hi guys, I understand the source of free streaming don't always work and the workable add-on changes time to time.

I am using neptune rising and placenta, they worked fine last few months not every time but at least still can watch from time to time.
This few weeks, I could not get any success resources to watch most of the 2017 movies. I tried few movies with all the sources available but none work. ( I was looking for at least HD sources).

Last time I tried quasar before but my mibox got limited storage and connect to external hdd just doesn't work, the connection to hdd keep dropped.

I might missed somewhr. Pls let me know whr I can pick up or any easy way for me to get back my movie's life. haha
Seems like urlresolver outdated lo..
TSvoncrane
post Apr 30 2018, 05:25 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

Quasar is life.. Life is Quasar. Used it with zero hiccups all weekend.. Try a fast SD card or small thumb drive... Alternatively, ditch the MiBox for something more Kodi friendly. It's either that or you resort to manually downloading till complete using a dedicated client.. Sorry, haven't had the time to go seeking other Kodi addons. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by voncrane: Apr 30 2018, 05:26 PM
AVFAN
post Apr 30 2018, 07:13 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

i am quite certain that in bold is peculiar to devices running on androidtv, some special restriction.

other devices, u can set path to ext hdd.

unfortunate... becos quasar is probably the best thing u can get with kodi at this time.

u should go to mibox thread and ask for suggestions about other movie apps - there are quite a few good ones.

TSvoncrane
post Apr 30 2018, 11:27 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Apr 30 2018, 07:13 PM)
i am quite certain that in bold is peculiar to devices running on androidtv, some special restriction.

other devices, u can set path to ext hdd.

unfortunate... becos quasar is probably the best thing u can get with kodi at this time.

u should go to mibox thread and ask for suggestions about other movie apps - there are quite a few good ones.
Oh yeah, forgot about that limitation.. Thanks.
lek_e30
post May 2 2018, 10:02 PM

Hao hao sit
2,388 posts

My convenant, jesus box not working...cant load any title
lek_e30
post May 2 2018, 10:05 PM

Hao hao sit
2,388 posts

QUOTE(khairilyazit @ Apr 30 2018, 04:18 PM)
Seems like urlresolver outdated lo..
How to check whether the urlresolver is updated or not
virgoguy
post May 6 2018, 12:35 AM

On my way
539 posts

my convenant does not work today. The source been blocked?
TSvoncrane
post May 6 2018, 03:03 AM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

Hey lads.. Here's a new decent addon to install.. Gaia addon. It’s not your typical addon and can be somewhat complicated to setup. Which also makes it fun for folks like me who like to fine-tune stuff. biggrin.gif.. This site does a good job with explaining and installation instructions. It's fairly straightforward to install and setup as default. Make sure to backup first before attempting to install it. Cuz on android devices, it might screw up your installed Quasar addon by updating it to a different one and the new one won't allow the old one over it. Happened on my device, luckily I had a stable backup handy.
GuyM
post May 6 2018, 10:00 AM

Regular
1,767 posts

QUOTE(lek_e30 @ May 2 2018, 10:02 PM)
My convenant, jesus box not working...cant load any title
QUOTE(lek_e30 @ May 2 2018, 10:05 PM)
How to check whether the urlresolver is updated or not
QUOTE(virgoguy @ May 6 2018, 12:35 AM)
my convenant does not work today. The source been blocked?
Easy go look up android republica on fb, contact the admin, donate $20 then he'll give his premium build which works on Android 4.4.2 onwards.

It's a good build with everything in and they maintained with plenty of live sports, 4k movies, shows and Asian dramas incl Malay movies etc

This post has been edited by GuyM: May 6 2018, 10:13 AM
lek_e30
post May 6 2018, 04:14 PM

Hao hao sit
2,388 posts

QUOTE(GuyM @ May 6 2018, 10:00 AM)
Easy go look up android republica on fb, contact the admin, donate $20 then he'll give his premium build which works on Android 4.4.2 onwards.

It's a good build with everything in and they maintained with plenty of live sports, 4k movies, shows and Asian dramas incl Malay movies etc
Thanks for the suggestion, will look into it
lek_e30
post May 6 2018, 04:19 PM

Hao hao sit
2,388 posts

By the way, i recently tried to install terrarium thru guidance from youtube. It guided me with jesusbox installation. After done, there is bunch of add on include genesis reborn, flixnet, metalliq and so on. None of these can load any movies.... Shud i uninstall it? And how can i do so?
lek_e30
post May 6 2018, 04:22 PM

Hao hao sit
2,388 posts

By the way, i recently tried to install terrarium thru guidance from youtube. It guided me with jesusbox installation. After done, there is bunch of add on include genesis reborn, flixnet, metalliq and so on. None of these can load any movies.... Shud i uninstall it? And how can i do so?
TSvoncrane
post May 6 2018, 10:26 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(lek_e30 @ May 6 2018, 04:19 PM)
By the way, i recently tried to install terrarium thru guidance from youtube. It guided me with jesusbox installation. After done, there is bunch of add on include genesis reborn,  flixnet, metalliq and so on. None of these can load any movies.... Shud i uninstall it? And how can i do so?
IMO, I'm staying away from public builds and prefer running a light install. Addons come and go, tis a fact of Kodi life. So if one isn't working for a long time, then seek others. You don't necessarily have to uninstall immediately as sometimes it could just be a server issue or repo changed and update needed, older addon blocked.

If you prefer builds then find ones that are updated frequently by its manager.

This post has been edited by voncrane: May 7 2018, 09:35 PM
asrin
post May 7 2018, 12:42 PM

On my way
678 posts

Is Kodi ver 16.1 is still relevant..or better update it to 17.1?
khairilyazit
post May 7 2018, 02:22 PM

Casual
405 posts

QUOTE(asrin @ May 7 2018, 12:42 PM)
Is Kodi ver 16.1 is still relevant..or better update it to 17.1?
Better update.. ver 16.1 have problems with https sources iinm..
kratosgrab
post May 8 2018, 09:58 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(aznhusband @ Apr 5 2018, 08:42 PM)
From Reddit:

It's not the 1.8.0 update that has new codes. What happened is that websites have switched to HTTPS & SSLv2 that only Kodi 17 supports. Android 4 box users who can't upgrade to Kodi 17 should switch to FTMC 16.2.31, a fork of Kodi 16 from freaktab.com which is SSLv2 compliant. See my earlier comment for dl link for FTMC.

So it's that the website has switched to https links.  Only solution is either FTMC or move to Kodi 17
My tvbox is under Unifi Huawei brand. It is locked at OS 4.4. I try your way to install fmtc but when I access icdama, it takes ages to open with the "working" status keep looping. After couple of 10mins, the drama link unable to open.

Is there anyway I can still use kodi 16.1 to watch icdrama? My tvbox just can't updated to newer than 4.4 or Kodi 17.6. Pls advise. TQ
poringkien
post May 11 2018, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

recently the convenant unable to find sources for streaming? am i require to do some upgrade ? can guide me along ? thank!
kratosgrab
post May 11 2018, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

I manage to install mygica 17.1 into my unifi tv box. It can stream icdrama link but takes very long time to load. Is there anyway to fast load the link...the working status keep looping like 30 mins just to open a workable link. Sometimes it works, sometimes is not....any solution all sifus here?
Q5User
post May 11 2018, 03:29 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(kratosgrab @ May 11 2018, 12:51 PM)
I manage to install mygica 17.1 into my unifi tv box. It can stream icdrama link but takes very long time to load. Is there anyway to fast load the link...the working status keep looping like 30 mins just to open a workable link. Sometimes it works, sometimes is not....any solution all sifus here?
Disable IPv6 in router.

302 Pages « < 240 241 242 243 244 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0300sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:19 PM