Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> WTS : Sneakers, Nike, Adidas, Nike SB Shoes

lemonade93
post May 7 2016, 02:16 PM, updated 8y ago

4 posts

Hi all,

Have been buying too many shoes, and need to clear the ones that i hardly/never wear. Most of them are used, but very rarely and are in very good condition, just slightly dirty at the soles from obvious use, but will clean using Jason Mark's shoe cleaners.

If you feel that the prices are slightly pricey, do give me your best offer, but please make it reasonable. Thanks!

ALL SHOES ARE IN USED CONDITIONS, BUT ONLY WORN VERY VERY FEW TIMES, AND LESS THAN A YEAR OLD

Nike Air Force 1 Elite Txt (UK 7)
CW : Woven Reds
RM400
8.5/10

user posted image
user posted image

Bought in the UK from JD Sports but because I flew back, I threw away the box to save weight for my luggage after studies haha.
I have yet to see this model here in Malaysia and i would guess it's pretty rare.

Converse Chuck Taylor II Lows (UK 7)
-SOLD-

[b]Adidas Tubular Runner (UK 6.5)
-SOLD-

[b]
Nike SB Satire Mid (UK 6.5)
CW : Bred
RM150
7/10

user posted image

Again, bought in the UK, just some pretty standard shoes that you can wear everyday. No box aswell, since I brought it with me in my luggage back.
Has been worn the most in comparison, but still in good condition for everyday use.

Adidas Energy Boost Womens (UK 5)
CW : Core Black
RM350
9.5/10

user posted image

Girlfriend bought the pair for her mom, but realised it was too big for her. Only worn less than 5 times, practically brand new

Adidas ZX Flux Womens (UK 4)
CW : I have no idea whats the name of this color lol
RM200
9.5/10

user posted image
user posted image

A pair of shoes that my girlfriend bought online, and we realized it was too big for her. Only worn twice, literally.

If you are again, interested in any of these, do PM/Call/Whatsapp me at 0126443636 (Aaron)

This post has been edited by lemonade93: Jun 22 2016, 05:15 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:40 PM