Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Suggestion needed for a second degree, Confusing

views

TSIna tan
post May 5 2016, 06:22 PM, updated 8y ago

3 posts

Hi, Good day.

I done my bachelor degree in health science at 2014. After almost two years of working (not really related to my major study) I getting upset with what I can work as now. Then I started to think about a second degree.

I would like to know , am I eligible to enroll in master engineering (biomedical) if I pursued only health science course for my undergraduate? I actually like physic more than biology but due to personal problems,i didn't choose physic for my stpm and now I still have passion on it.

I would like to do my second degree in mechanical engineer , is it tough that I only have basic from spm?

Can I still do my second degree in ipta? what route should I take instead of following the upu submission?

Thank you for viewing
Critical_Fallacy
post May 5 2016, 08:30 PM

∫nnộvisεr
Group Icon
VIP
3,713 posts

QUOTE(Ina tan @ May 5 2016, 06:22 PM)
I actually like physic more than biology but due to personal problems,i didn't choose physic for my stpm and now I still have passion on it.

I would like to do my second degree in mechanical engineer , is it tough that I only have basic from spm?
What are your reasons to pursue a second degree in Mechanical Engineering?

If you intend to work in the biomedical industry (technical sector), the closest degree would be Biomedical / Electrical Engineering because there is a growing demand for engineers with biomedical training in the applications of biomedical instrumentation, biosignals & systems, medical imaging & analysis, and nanotechnology to medicine and the life sciences.
TSIna tan
post May 5 2016, 10:33 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Critical_Fallacy @ May 5 2016, 08:30 PM)
What are your reasons to pursue a second degree in Mechanical Engineering?

If you intend to work in the biomedical industry (technical sector), the closest degree would be Biomedical / Electrical Engineering because there is a growing demand for engineers with biomedical training in the applications of biomedical instrumentation, biosignals & systems, medical imaging & analysis, and nanotechnology to medicine and the life sciences.
Thank you for ur advice, indeed I am getting confuse when I come across with which engineering course should I take for second degree. As I pursued health science for my undergraduate so for prior I will choose biomedical instead of other field of engineering courses.
CyberSetan
post May 6 2016, 07:19 AM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(Ina tan @ May 5 2016, 06:22 PM)
Hi, Good day.

I done my bachelor degree in health science at 2014. After almost two years of working (not really related to my major study) I getting upset with what I can work as now. Then I started to think about a second degree.

I would like to know , am I eligible to enroll in master engineering (biomedical) if I pursued only health science course for my undergraduate? I actually like physic more than biology but due to personal problems,i didn't choose physic for my stpm and now I still have passion on it.

Can I still do my second degree in ipta? what route should I take instead of following the upu submission?

Thank you for viewing
Health science is vast. What health science course are you talking about?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:28 PM