Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE HAMSTEAD @ DESA TUN RAZAK | RESIDENSI TASIKMAS, The Benchmark of Ownership in KL (Investment)

heavensea
post Jun 5 2017, 09:44 PM
Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Jeannielum @ Jun 5 2017, 07:14 PM)
Sonny,

I have been to the site itself and trust me the smell is definitely there every few minutes!

Luckily we pulled out at the very last minute!
QUOTE(sonny6374 @ Jun 5 2017, 09:39 PM)
Omg, thanks for sharing
Ak fency mentioned the indah water using sushi high tech method to deal with those 💩 wor? 🐒
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
AskarPerang
post Jun 5 2017, 09:50 PM
~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jun 5 2017, 09:44 PM)
Ak fency mentioned the indah water using sushi high tech method to deal with those 💩 wor? 🐒
Got shit got cemetery got HTC also sold out la. as long as the price is cheap. BBB.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
heavensea
post Jun 5 2017, 10:12 PM
Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 5 2017, 09:50 PM)
Got shit got cemetery got HTC also sold out la. as long as the price is cheap. BBB.
Ak memang panlai do business.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jeannielum
post Jun 5 2017, 10:45 PM
Group: Junior Member

I bet not all buyers are aware that there is a sewerage plant right next to it with WONDERFUL smell!

At least we were not told about it when we intended to buy!
+Quote Post
Jeannielum
post Jun 5 2017, 11:17 PM

Anyway, it does not give us confidence when a developer needs to take at least three months for cheque refunds when other matured developers take one month.

Let alone a long list of unfinished projects!

FYI the sale and purchase agreement (Schedule G, H, I or J) as prescribed by the Housing Development (Control and Licensing) Regulations, 1989 (the Housing Regulations) provides very clearly how the purchase price is to be paid. The first 10% is payable immediately upon the signing of the sale and purchase agreement (SPA), not before.

No collection of any payment is allowed before the SPA is signed. Deposit, booking fee, advance payment, administration charges are just some of terms used by some devious developers in their vain attempts to circumvent or contract out of the Housing Regulations and to confuse, mislead and convince house buyers.

Collection of any payment by a housing developer before the signing of the SPA is an offence. This is very clear under the Housing Regulations and it does not matter what the developer calls it.

The Housing Regulation 11(2) stated: “No housing developer shall collect any payment by whatever name called except as prescribed by the contract of sale”. (In this context’ contract of sale means the SPA)

Commission of such an offence under the Housing Regulations means that the developer in question can be prosecuted, fined and/or even imprisoned under Regulations 13. Even those persons who knowingly and willfully aids, abets, counsel, procures or commands the commission of such an offence shall be liable to be punished.

IT IS CLEAR THAT ASET KAYAMAS AND IPG (REAL ESTATE AGENT) SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED US TO PAY BOOKING FEE OF RM10,000 IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YET TOOK AGES TO REFUND!
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Jun 6 2017, 01:07 AM
Stay hungry, stay foolish

QUOTE(Jeannielum @ Jun 5 2017, 11:17 PM)
Anyway, it does not give us confidence when a developer needs to take at least three months for cheque refunds when other matured developers take one month.

FYI the sale and purchase agreement (Schedule G, H, I or J) as prescribed by the Housing Development (Control and Licensing) Regulations, 1989 (the Housing Regulations) provides very clearly how the purchase price is to be paid. The first 10% is payable immediately upon the signing of the sale and purchase agreement (SPA), not before.

No collection of any payment is allowed before the SPA is signed. Deposit, booking fee, advance payment, administration charges are just some of terms used by some devious developers in their vain attempts to circumvent or contract out of the Housing Regulations and to confuse, mislead and convince house buyers.

Collection of any payment by a housing developer before the signing of the SPA is an offence. This is very clear under the Housing Regulations and it does not matter what the developer calls it.

The Housing Regulation 11(2) stated: “No housing developer shall collect any payment by whatever name called except as prescribed by the contract of sale”. (In this context’ contract of sale means the SPA)

Commission of such an offence under the Housing Regulations means that the developer in question can be prosecuted, fined and/or even imprisoned under Regulations 13. Even those persons who knowingly and willfully aids, abets, counsel, procures or commands the commission of such an offence shall be liable to be punished.

IT IS CLEAR THAT ASET KAYAMAS AND IPG (REAL ESTATE AGENT) SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED US TO PAY BOOKING FEE OF RM10,000 IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YET TOOK AGES TO REFUND!
lol, you're funny..you're first time property buyer?
+Quote Post
Jeannielum
post Jun 6 2017, 01:44 AM

Definitely not first time buyers!
+Quote Post
oxm8
post Jun 6 2017, 06:39 AM
Regular

this is BOLEHLAND... legal vs normal procedure...
+Quote Post
lalakiki
post Jun 6 2017, 11:23 AM
Getting Started

QUOTE(Jeannielum @ Jun 5 2017, 01:08 PM)
A group of us have paid deposit of RM10,000 each to purchase this Hamstead property. 

However, we pulled out at the very last minute due to we found out that there is a big sewerage plant right next to it and it is smelly standing in front of it.

We have sent the refund forms on the 8th April but yet to receive our deposits back.

It is two months now!

Please take note everybody on this developer!
Brother... i been there few times, so far dint smell anything... maybe my nose not quite sensitive but if really smell anything then really wanna know why the food court still will be open at there and why still have people at there for drinks/eat if smelly?
+Quote Post
Jeannielum
post Jun 6 2017, 02:37 PM

Brother that is going for you then!

Cause I have been there once and I can smell it every few minutes already that's why there is a light industrial park opposite instead of residential area.

We would like to highlight to everyone which was not aware of this sewerage plant!

If you would like to reach home and be able to smell or swim and smell let it be and fine by us!

We are strong believer in respect freedom of opinion and speech!

smile.gif
+Quote Post
AskarPerang
post Jun 6 2017, 02:46 PM
~tUPaI...~

Taking is one thing but did they bank in (cash out) those cheque?
Mine didnt bank in at all after 6 months. End up going back to the bank to cash out (declare as unused cheque).
+Quote Post
Jeannielum
post Jun 6 2017, 03:30 PM

Askar,

They banked in before the project was even launched.

SPA was signed on the launching date.

Therefore, Aset Kayamas and IPG are definitely in breach of the Housing Development Act if we would take action to the Tribunal.

I guessed many of us were too attracted to the window dressing of the project earlier!
+Quote Post
Jagalat
post Jun 6 2017, 04:45 PM
(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 5 2017, 10:50 PM)
Whole statement, l really agree...
+Quote Post
Jeannielum
post Jun 6 2017, 04:50 PM

Yeah like no other better place to invest or stay!

Ha!Ha!
+Quote Post
theevilman1909
post Jun 6 2017, 06:37 PM
Regular

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jun 5 2017, 09:50 PM)
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

well nowadays it's all about the price.. nothing else matters cool2.gif
+Quote Post
Jeannielum
post Jun 6 2017, 09:16 PM

Well I guess it all comes down to personal choice!

We respect it if all buyers are well informed and have weighed all pros and cons.

As for myself, I would rather hold cash and wait for new opportunities!
+Quote Post

20 Pages « < 18 19 20Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0711sec    3.01    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2017 - 10:02 AM