Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

anyone still play dota 1

views

yuck27
post Nov 14 2016, 03:00 PM

16 posts

they already freaking rich...cant they give a little bit back to community? i really hope 1 day they extend all heroes to AI ....
Bdeee
post Dec 2 2016, 11:50 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(GnomeMage @ Jun 3 2016, 06:07 PM)
can I ask a few dota 2 noobish question?

1) smoke deceit can hide heros from zeus ulti?
2)smoke deceit is so cheap why do people don't use it more often?
3) is huskar imba? it definitely is the way I see it. his ulti has low cooldown, and he hits like a truck. and your hp will drop faster than his.
4) is centaur shit now ? the ulti has changed , no more strength gain.
5)how can I debuff ursa other than diffusal blade?
6)are some heros more power than others? I realized that some heros get picked over and over and some heros never get picked (hot pick : PA, ursa, invoker, Legion fucking commander, huskar, pudge, mirana, drow ranger, slark. And heros that never get picked like Doom, winter wrymn, goblin shredder, lich) Do these hero get picked less because they are just underpowered?
7) why is the opposition team always so imba?
8)I've not seen anyone buying guinsoo... that item gone ?
9) what is the purpose of planting tree from ironwood branch?

more when I can think of
1) Yes
2) Long cooldown to refresh stock in shop
3) Huskar very easily countered and now balanced.Not as OP in dota 1
4) Still a decent pick,now mainly used to push.
5) other than DB just hero skills.
6) The only hero in ur list is slightly overpowered is timber.Everyone else can be counterpicked easily.
7) kek
8) depends on ur team picks and enemy picks.Right now only guinsoo is a must buy only on Tinker.That also only if enemy has super late game carries.Other than that supports can get them too but really not worth it since u can spend that much gold on better items.Or if you wanna pub-stomp with OD lol
9)well on radiant side u can use it to get on top of a cliff to farm ancients.Strategic use,if u plant it enemy infront cant see you.they have to walk around the tree.Plant and use tango on it if ur too lazy to walk

This post has been edited by Bdeee: Dec 2 2016, 11:52 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:53 PM