Size: 1650 sqft

Details:
** Tadisma Business Park 2-Sty Shop Lot For SALE @ Shah Alam Section 13 **

~ Built Up 1650sf
~ 22x70sf
~ 2-Sty Shop Lot
~ Ground Floor Bare Unit
~ First Floor partition 3 rooms with air-cond

Shah Alam prime location, making it an excellent base for any dynamic outward-looking enterprise, has not gone unnoticed - Taman Tadisma marks the entry of high-end commercial space to this state capital, which previously featured mainly traditional shop offices.

This modern concept business plaza offers 46 exclusive high-end units in four- and five-storey shops and offices over a 9.5-acre site in the prime satellite commercial precinct of Section 13.

Located in Section 13 of Shah Alam, the Taman Tadisma is situated in one of the prime commercial sites in Selangor, as well as a rather affluent neighborhood in Shah Alam. Adjacent the business park is the Laman Seri Bungalows, a highly secured community and the PTPL College. Landmarks nearby include the Shah Alam Stadium, the KGSAAS Golf Club, the Tesco Extra and Giant supermarket. It is accessible via a few highways: the Federal Highway, the NKVE, the KESAS, the Shah Alam Highway, Elite Highway and Guthrie Corridor Expressway, giving it easy access to KL and Shah Alam City Centre.

Real Estate Agent : ( REN ) License No: 07064
More Property In My Website : www.paulleeptl.iagent.my
Agency ( Vivahomes Realty ) Real Estate Agent License : E(3)1353/2

Please Kindly Call/Whatsapp Paul 012- 987 9039 For Viewing Or http://bit.ly/1QOo8AL.
Hope I can provide you as a good service , Thank You have a nice day .

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 PM