Regular
1,190 posts

close. resolved.

This post has been edited by TiF: May 11 2016, 04:05 PM
netmatrix
post Apr 21 2016, 01:37 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

Contact them and tell them that cameras cannot catch the problem. Ask them if they have service center that has carry in closest to you. You are buying a business notebook and not their consumer range. Quality should not be like that for a notebook that is that expensive.
TSTiF
post Apr 21 2016, 11:57 AM

Regular
1,190 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Apr 21 2016, 01:37 AM)
Contact them and tell them that cameras cannot catch the problem. Ask them if they have service center that has carry in closest to you. You are buying a business notebook and not their consumer range. Quality should not be like that for a notebook that is that expensive.
i spent whole day trying to capture photo and video, and this morning their reply is: still cannot see the problem. i even provide them the imgur album.

going to take leave and bring my laptop to them. if after that still come out unresolved, the disappointment will be too hard to bear even for this Thinkpad fanboy.
chriss2010
post May 1 2016, 03:12 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(TiF @ Apr 21 2016, 11:57 AM)
i spent whole day trying to capture photo and video, and this morning their reply is: still cannot see the problem. i even provide them the imgur album.

going to take leave and bring my laptop to them. if after that still come out unresolved, the disappointment will be too hard to bear even for this Thinkpad fanboy.
just call and insist for onsite repair and be furious...if still under warranty biggrin.gif they'll just ding dong u everywhere phone/email support.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:40 PM