Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Clash of clans - LYN's Number 1 clan (Recruiting), CWL Champ II, LYN's Number 1 clan

views

TSmunchini
post May 3 2019, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

Did you know that you can save 50% or more on troop donations when switching to Echoes of Ares?
Did you know that you can have extra 50% in your treasury storage when switching to Echoes of Ares?
Did you know that you can have extra loot of 25% from war bonus?

Are you tired of losing every war? Are you annoyed with poor leadership? Are you looking for leaders that know how to win? Then join us! At Echoes of Ares we offer full range of donations, war, and trophy push.

We're a team you can trust.
We are a team of professionals are always waiting to help you from war base, farming, troops, defences. Join us today!

Currently on 27 win streak
ry8128
post May 12 2019, 03:16 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

Bump
prozfromhell
post May 18 2019, 04:46 PM

Casual
356 posts

Help you bump ba.

Kenichi Here xD
ionlim
post Dec 3 2019, 10:16 AM

7 posts

user posted image

Bulb up , recruiting New member , wan join type lowyat
ThisIsAter
post Dec 3 2019, 11:22 AM

Casual
351 posts

up trusted
Calvados
post Dec 6 2019, 06:59 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

Lvl20 clan already .....
Over 600 wins already .....

And still recruiting more members!
Prefer active and want to win war player.
TSmunchini
post Apr 17 2020, 09:23 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

Hello humans... biggrin.gif
TSmunchini
post Apr 24 2020, 09:44 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

Up.... biggrin.gif
Noobi3
post Jun 28 2020, 11:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,984 posts

Up
Chobits
post Jun 28 2020, 11:54 PM

Cutest piece of technology on the planet
688 posts

QUOTE(Noobi3 @ Jun 28 2020, 11:30 PM)
Up
wow nice kick man
and just right before end of clan games

and u guys better fix saying only TH 13 or max troops can join the clan.
Chobits
post Jun 29 2020, 12:05 AM

688 posts

QUOTE(munchini @ May 3 2019, 12:34 PM)
Did you know that you can save 50% or more on troop donations when switching to Echoes of Ares?
Did you know that you can have extra 50% in your treasury storage when switching to Echoes of Ares?
Did you know that you can have extra loot of 25% from war bonus?

Are you tired of losing every war? Are you annoyed with poor leadership? Are you looking for leaders that know how to win? Then join us! At Echoes of Ares we offer full range of donations, war, and trophy push.

We're a team you can trust.
We are a team of professionals are always waiting to help you from war base, farming, troops, defences. Join us today!

Currently on 27 win streak
i don't think you guys can be trusted.

ask me to donate only spells because i cannot donate max troops, then it would ok.
then few days later, kick out of clan saying not active in war and not donating?
today war just finished and i opt out to upgrade AQ but you guys think that is not active in war?

you that guys who spams RECYCLE BIN, he is the only i can only donate to.

no need to give reasons like no donation or not active in war.
JUST DIRECTLY SAY LOW TH CANNOT JOIN, MUCH EASIER LO.

Noobi3
post Jul 3 2020, 04:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,984 posts

QUOTE(Chobits @ Jun 28 2020, 11:54 PM)
wow nice kick man
and just right before end of clan games

and u guys better fix saying only TH 13 or max troops can join the clan.
Attached Image

600 vs 18,000 in a month . You're th10 . With the amount of yeti + barb requests , you could have easily fill the barbs . Stewpik got 17k donation last month , just by donating barb + valk and edrags to you . Can't you do better than 600 ? And no , he ( recycled bin request ) is not the only 1 you can donate to , there are others but you just don't bother cooking different troops to help out , only donating what you have in camps .

Here you are requesting for edrag + loons while there a few pending barb request to fill above you & even a wizard request who doesn't opt for max troops . Not the first or 2nd or 3rd time so i kicked you . Besides , you have been warned a week before you got kicked

You still get your clan game bonus from this clan when it ends , regardless if you're clan-less or in another clan by then .

And lastly , there are other lower th than you in the clan yea , go have a look .

This post has been edited by Noobi3: Jul 3 2020, 04:52 AM
Chobits
post Jul 3 2020, 09:34 AM

688 posts

QUOTE(Noobi3 @ Jul 3 2020, 04:44 AM)
Attached Image
600 vs 18,000 in a month . You're th10 . With the amount of yeti + barb requests , you could have easily fill the barbs . Stewpik got 17k donation last month , just by donating barb + valk and edrags to you . Can't you do better than 600 ? And no , he ( recycled bin request ) is not the only 1 you can donate to , there are others but you just don't bother cooking different troops to help out , only donating what you have in camps .

Here you are requesting for edrag + loons while there a few pending barb request to fill above you & even a wizard request who doesn't opt for max troops . Not the first or 2nd or 3rd time so i kicked you . Besides , you have been warned a week before you got kicked

You still get your clan game bonus from this clan when it ends , regardless if you're clan-less or in another clan by then .

And lastly , there are other lower th than you in the clan yea , go have a look .
Sorry to say I cannot do better because the clan donations require max level donations. Your argument is flawed in so many ways.

The barbarian request I cannot fulfill because my barbarian was only lv6, thus I can't donate due to max requirements. And Yeti is last level barracks and TH10 have them?

I've donated for wizard requests but they were not alot and after I finished training to donate, they were already donated by others.

When I joined the clan, I already said I will be very active to play and I was worried about donations but pork utan mentioned to be chill about it and donate whatever I can. It seems that wasn't the case here.

And your so called low levels aren't even active, requests are very less and God knows even if they login once per day.

You guys could have not donated or talked to me if you think edrag were overkill to be donated to me.

If you guys can send a clan wide mail to ask Ang to change base layout, you could have did the same to me, to properly say what you were not happy about.

And about war, j joined wars after your warning. I joined two of them back to back and then I wanted to upgrade AQ, next thing I know, I got kicked because not active in war. It was my bad in the beginning not joining war but because I misunderstood your rules about no hero no war rule. Then I joined but that wasn't enough because you were already set on kicking me and was gonna look for random reasons anyway.

You could have waited and told me when I was online before kicking but you cowardly kick me while I was offline. We are all playing at the same timezone and timing anyways.

Barbs and yetis can be donated? Hahahaha.
Also if you were so worried about the donation ratio, you could have not donated to me, and stewpik too, if he was feeling I wasn't worthy to get donations.
leon24
post Apr 4 2021, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Still recruiting? Maxed TH 13 that just got back into the game. Before I quit I was in this clan too biggrin.gif
TSmunchini
post Jul 10 2021, 02:07 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

Bump bump
TSmunchini
post Jul 21 2021, 01:40 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

up tongue.gif tongue.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to: