Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Balance Transfer (BT) Plans V4 - Banks Offer List, Credit card debt consolidation (Credit Cards)

views

MGM
post Jun 17 2019, 11:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(psiloveu @ Jun 17 2019, 10:55 AM)
Yes´╝îthis one can be worked but need to take some times to deal with it (go to bank atm to withdraw, wait for boost to transfer) and plus some charges incurred.
SOmebody said FPP is done per transaction basis, and not lumped up together, and I agree.
kuci_mayong
post Jun 18 2019, 01:30 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(fruitie @ Jun 15 2019, 01:53 PM)
No. AEON is not a financial institution.
Thank you for your reply.
prescott2006
post Yesterday, 10:08 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Hi, for the CIMB 0% balance transfer. We can only apply the amount of the outstanding balance? or can I max out the RM10000?
dan_0615
post Yesterday, 01:20 PM

Getting Started

Hi, tried to search in this forum. But cant get the exact answer. If I BT for 5k~10k for 12 months, and pay on time every month. Will it affect my overall credit score on CTOS/ECCRIS if I wan to borrow property / car / personal loan in future?

1. Will it affect my score during the 12 months?
2. Will it affect my score after the 12 months? (after I clear my outstanding balance)

jsnhoh
post Yesterday, 01:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dan_0615 @ Jun 24 2019, 01:20 PM)
Hi, tried to search in this forum. But cant get the exact answer. If I BT for 5k~10k for 12 months, and pay on time every month. Will it affect my overall credit score on CTOS/ECCRIS if I wan to borrow property / car / personal loan in future?

1. Will it affect my score during the 12 months?
2. Will it affect my score after the 12 months? (after I clear my outstanding balance)
1) monthly installment increased, mean the usable money drop. Debt ratio increased, less money u can lend from bank.
2) after settled, monthly disposable income increase, debt ratio reducted. Means u can get more $$$ from bank

Summary, it is all above your debt ratio.
dan_0615
post Yesterday, 02:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jsnhoh @ Jun 24 2019, 01:30 PM)
1) monthly installment increased, mean the usable money drop. Debt ratio increased, less money u can lend from bank.
2) after settled, monthly disposable income increase, debt ratio reducted. Means u can get more $$$ from bank

Summary, it is all above your debt ratio.
I see, Thank you for the info. Thought it will have some record and data for bank (that I balance transfer from and to) to justify their approval based on the historical data. E.g. this guys have too much debts and need balance transfer to settle his debts (means he is a bad borrower) hence, they wont approve so easy for this applicant. But based on your reply, now understood that the bank will only look at the debt ratio for the loan approval.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0755sec    1.00    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2019 - 06:06 AM