> MyDeposit - Thoughts?, Home Deposit scheme

views

aaron1717
post Apr 14 2016, 10:16 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(alandhw @ Apr 14 2016, 10:13 AM)
You have a great experience. Can share the format of "Salinan surat tawaran /pengesahan daripada pemaju/penjual"? I would like to prepare it and ask my developer chop and sign.

Between, I already signed the SnP but the house still under development. Am i eligible for this scheme?
unless.... your developer willing to payback you the rm30k... haha.... rm30k will only go directly into the acc of developer or in subsales case... to the lawyer's account and transfer out to owner subsequently... so do you think... you still can get extra 30k cash back?
aaron1717
post Apr 14 2016, 10:27 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Apr 14 2016, 09:35 AM)
Ooops.... it's official, the RM30k need not be repaid to gov, so it is free money.

What kind of f#ck up logic is in the mind of our officials/ministers? The gov to give free money of RM30k to buyer who is earning up to RM9,999 and buying a property up to RM500k....... Imagine a low income family having to fully pay their RM50k low cost flat.... they may be asking why gov can be so generous towards a 10k income dude and paying more than half the price of their flat......?

Truly Bolehland.
i think really timing issue.... its just rather the lucky or the unlucky one.... and actually this another government scheme to make the property developers to price their property lower... in the end... government still earn back the money if developer able to see the project..... for the buyer it seems like a free money.... but we dunno how the developers might play their game.... maybe for a normal condo which shud worth 400k... they mark it up 99k extra.... and tell u.... its eligible for 30k... u can find deal like this anymore bla bla bla... in the end.... the free money doesnt make much difference... lolz
aaron1717
post Apr 14 2016, 10:29 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(alandhw @ Apr 14 2016, 08:36 AM)
Yeap..just wonder how those ppl get the document so efficient..
I apply CCRIS online already take me 3 days to get the feedback from Bank Negara..
they went to Bank negara and just print it out? take 5 mins only.... hahah.... applicable for KL pipu only... lol
aaron1717
post Apr 14 2016, 10:33 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(GOPI56 @ Apr 14 2016, 10:30 AM)
You are right.I also feel the same.Like Elysium movie.
but still if you can play this first property game correctly... you can no need to be group together with the poor will get poorer... anyway.... poor in nowadays have so huge context.... say u earning net 2k per mth.... u still can buy a low cost house? is this consider as poor? lol...
aaron1717
post Apr 14 2016, 10:54 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Apr 14 2016, 10:36 AM)
Nope, this scheme can be apply on any new/sub-sale property below RM500k, so it won't trigger effect as per what you wrote. It's really mind blowing that at this time of financial hardship (gov losing Petronas income), gov "working real hard" to collect extra tax from people (GST), they are giving out free money in large sum (RM30k is huge) to very limited people that may not be the deserving group (one who earn 10k but can't save enough money for house deposit???????). This is not the correct way of doing welfare, this is wastage for short term political popularity.
for certain buyers... this might reli works in favour of the government.... as quite obvious... there are so many fixed salary youngsters nowadays cant own their first property looking at the pricing of property and entry cost is reli a main issue for them... for those who got this money.... pls rmb.... how much government has make your life suffer before they give you this....
aaron1717
post Apr 14 2016, 11:33 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(physz.86 @ Apr 14 2016, 11:31 AM)
BNM Kuching here also got CCRIS kiosk but still it takes me almost one week to submit the application.
Besides ccris, you need to prepare offer letter from developer, luckily this scheme is out right after I've booked the house. And also there are other required documents; certificates/statement/IC photocopy of your dependent.

Unless you have all these in your hand.
yeah.... for first house buyers... all these took the most time... haha.... its almost similar like you going to apply for housing loan but lesser doc....
aaron1717
post Nov 9 2016, 12:36 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Nov 9 2016, 12:17 PM)
Is it still available?
How about those property with rebates? (Those rebates can be considered as portion of 10% downpayment) does it intervened with the my deposit scheme?
well... if there is already rebates... why you would wanna apply this scheme... the money will directly go into the acc of the developer... which mean u wanna pay more to the developer after the discount? and the time took to apply for this scheme is generally very slow hence the slow response... and also only for unsubsidized property below 500k... prima rumawip selangorku sume tak boleh
aaron1717
post Nov 9 2016, 01:47 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Nov 9 2016, 01:31 PM)
Hi bero, biggrin.gif
It's private project.
Can you enlighten me about "I wanna pay more to the development"?

For instance:
The property spa price is 300k, rebates 5%, the downpayment (10%) is 5% x 300k= 15k

Can I still request for mydeposit scheme in this matter? The 10% dp by mydeposit shceme is counting based on spa price 300k or "discounted price" 285k?
generally, as i got from my fren is that they will give 30k for whatever private project below 500k... they wont bother the discounting... for them... is the spa price counts... even 500k property u also can only get 30k financing from them... and the money will only transfer directly to their HDA account... unless you make some deal with the developer stating that you wanna reduce your loan amount taken bcuz u have already paid 30k with mydeposit for the 5% downpayment of the 500k property... there will be 5k extra... u tell the bank that u wanna apply loan of 90% minus out the 5k that already in developer's acc... haha

anyway... this mydeposit will need your SPA to include new clause like 10 years cannot sell and cannot rent out... similar clause like rumawip or prima...
aaron1717
post Nov 9 2016, 02:21 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Nov 9 2016, 02:16 PM)
Yes, I know about the restrictions.
The mydeposit scheme already ended?
ini not sure o... so fast ended? lol... recently none of my fren mention about it when they wanna buy their first property
aaron1717
post Nov 9 2016, 03:15 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Nov 9 2016, 03:12 PM)
They told me ended at June2016.
Btw, I think my deposit can curi curi rent out, much easier than affordable housing. biggrin.gif
should be... or the other way round... haha... since affordable housing high density... based on our lazy government staff... they choose the easier way to submit their work... hunt for mydeposit buyers... hahahah
aaron1717
post Nov 9 2016, 04:02 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Nov 9 2016, 03:48 PM)
you got your point. laugh.gif
dunno how they gonna govern on those projects eventually.

Love the high density of current projects, 2700 units also can "nge nge" build. icon_rolleyes.gif
wawasan 2020, malaysia boleh.  rclxm9.gif
aiya... in the end... they govern by complaint basis... if ada orang complaint... then do some surface job go check lo... to do it frequently... i dont think they will do it... and yea... all the projects so high density... i doubt they willing to spend extra money for this kind of checking... they rather spend on their own lavish lifestyle...
aaron1717
post Dec 26 2017, 11:46 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(iloveteddybear @ Dec 26 2017, 11:30 AM)
How to get CCRIS report for the application ah...
bank negara... just bring IC to the machine and print it out....
aaron1717
post Feb 8 2018, 09:38 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Royal Malaysia Pirate @ Feb 8 2018, 07:34 AM)
hmm.gif  hmm.gif  I believe your sales person said that so. The same thing my sales person said to me. He said sign everything+loan then claim from My Deposit.

When I've done booking and referred to their developer's clerk, she gave me the Surat Pengesahan Tawaran Pembelian Rumah that have attention to gov + Kod Pemaju for me to key in to the SPRN website.
SPA need to sign on the date they mention but they'll hold the stamping duty/etc until My Deposit approved -> then only proceed to stamping so that the SPA is legally signed after My Deposit results.

My only concern is about EPF withdrawal. Can I proceed with EPF withdrawal without SPA stamping. Any sifus to help? icon_question.gif
tak boleh.... need stamped SPA and LA.... anyhow... just withdraw from EPF subsequently after everything is done... pay first then claim back later... since u gonna use the 30k from government to offset some of your downpayment already ma...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0500sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:28 AM