Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Economics Sell your thesis / research, intllab "research self publishing tool"

views

TSjyvelinski
post Mar 31 2016, 09:08 PM, updated 8y ago

13 posts

i am creating this marketplace for students, researcher, lecturer, and anyone to sell their research paper or final year project paper, especially for Masters and PhD. the idea is to make your research easily access by public and at the same time you guys can get revenue from it, instead of locked in the library / journal database.

the platform known as intllab.com

i like to see a discussion on this subject matter and how you guys look at it. why i do this - i believe most of our research can give impact to the public instantly if we take control on how we distribute the knowledge, instead of relying only to journals.

the platform is another way to distribute your ideas / research but at the same time allowing you as the author/owner to make profit on it. you can set what you wanted to share and sell, change the price instantly, and publish/unpublished instantly. all changes happening on real time without intervention by the company.

so do check it out and let me know your feedback.
ngmx88
post Apr 1 2016, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(jyvelinski @ Mar 31 2016, 10:08 PM)
i am creating this marketplace for students, researcher, lecturer, and anyone to sell their research paper or final year project paper, especially for Masters and PhD. the idea is to make your research easily access by public and at the same time you guys can get revenue from it, instead of locked in the library / journal database.

i like to see a discussion on this subject matter and how you guys look at it. why i do this - i believe most of our research can give impact to the public instantly if we take control on how we distribute the knowledge, instead of relying only to journals.

the platform is another way to distribute your ideas / research but at the same time allowing you as the author/owner to make profit on it. you can set what you wanted to share and sell, change the price instantly, and publish/unpublished instantly. all changes happening on real time without intervention by the company.

Thanks for the great idea.

tearyheaven
post Jul 26 2016, 11:03 AM

27 posts

I like this idea. Very useful for me!

Kar Weng
post Nov 3 2016, 03:08 AM

Kar Weng | Physiotherapist
839 posts

QUOTE(jyvelinski @ Mar 31 2016, 09:08 PM)

How do we put our research for sale in the website? Tried the publish option but I was directed to purchasing others' work instead.

finn_the_helper
post Nov 16 2016, 10:16 PM

4 posts

Need a research journal? Can't access it? Too pricy?
Look no further! Just email me and you'll get your journal!

SUSalexcky
post Dec 25 2016, 06:04 PM

business Sifu
842 posts

Anyone here know how to access the library journal from um/upm?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:26 PM