Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Will you do it for him?, I'm in dilemma.

views

2fashioneyewear
post Apr 10 2016, 04:50 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(HappyMonday @ Mar 31 2016, 05:46 PM)
WHY NOT, you ask that BF of yours to enlarge his lil one. Keep enlarging. Small penis won't go very far. No point drinking all these. Its about stimulation of the mind.
You got the point too, rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
Informationiac
post Apr 11 2016, 01:31 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

what is that? does it hurt health? I would not if it is.
anti-informatic
post Apr 29 2016, 06:25 PM

Enthusiast
902 posts

I'm not sure why that I accidentally read "kicap fatimah"..... don't mean to joke around

Rather than asking "should i do for him?", the right question is "do i want to do take it?". If you are not happy about it, just tell him.

You do have concern, it's not like you totally fine with it. You might or might not able to tell a solid reason why u don't like it, but in short you are not comfortable with it.

If you guys are intimate in such a way, both of you should not have difficulty to communicate real thought and feeling. If there is, both of you need to deal with it.

So, you need to tell him that you don't want it. If he ask why, just tell him you got dilemma in this. It's good for him but not for yourself.
adrianalink
post May 8 2016, 02:54 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(HappyMonday @ Mar 31 2016, 05:46 PM)
WHY NOT, you ask that BF of yours to enlarge his lil one. Keep enlarging. Small penis won't go very far. No point drinking all these. Its about stimulation of the mind.
Hahah! Like this !

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:23 PM