32 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PS VITA/ PS TV™ Community Thread | V14

views

Mubarak90
post Jul 27 2017, 10:36 AM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(GamersFamilia @ Jul 26 2017, 10:20 PM)
plus you can charge it via astro decoder  laugh.gif
Hahaha, then people will find any USB ports around the house and start charging their Dualshock controllers tongue.gif
Mubarak90
post Aug 24 2017, 11:26 AM

Casual
482 posts

News for those who probably missed it, Playstation Asia is currently having discounts on PS Vita games until 27th of August 2017. There are quite a number of PS Vita exclusive games such as Uncharted : Golden Abyss, Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Killzone Mercenaries, Gravity Rush, and more are sold below RM50.
Rururure13
post Aug 25 2017, 09:44 PM

0 posts

How do you guys buy games for PS Vita? E.g physical copies, do you buy them online or at local shops? If the former, do you buy at Amazon, Play-Asia, or some other website? If latter, is there any retail shops that let you preorder stuff? I'm planning to buy DRV3, but not sure if PlayAsia is better overall for purchases.
LegendLee
post Aug 26 2017, 08:07 PM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,681 posts

QUOTE(Rururure13 @ Aug 25 2017, 09:44 PM)
How do you guys buy games for PS Vita? E.g physical copies, do you buy them online or at local shops? If the former, do you buy at Amazon, Play-Asia, or some other website? If latter, is there any retail shops that let you preorder stuff? I'm planning to buy DRV3, but not sure if PlayAsia is better overall for purchases.
I bought 90% of my games from psn.
Sometimes, like now, you get really great deals.
It's not just crappy games on sale, some of the best vita games are on sale now.

The other 10% is through the second hand market like Carousell.

I find physical shops or even Play Asia to be expensive.

This post has been edited by LegendLee: Aug 26 2017, 08:07 PM
Mubarak90
post Aug 28 2017, 01:35 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(Rururure13 @ Aug 25 2017, 09:44 PM)
I bought mine mostly on PSN. I do buy physical copies from Play-Asia, Mudah, and Lowyat Forum. Lowyat Forum sellers usually handles Pre-Order stuffs.
ogiveyakuza
post Sep 13 2017, 11:38 AM

huh..????
2,816 posts

Anyone got ys viii today?
Mubarak90
post Sep 13 2017, 03:18 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(ogiveyakuza @ Sep 13 2017, 11:38 AM)
Anyone got ys viii today?
Did you get it? I've never tried any of the Ys series before.
ray148
post Sep 22 2017, 01:30 PM

Casual
445 posts

Guys, know any trusted shop that can repair a Vita? Need to replace the analogue stick.
The thing become super sensitive all of a sudden after months of not playing.
LegendLee
post Sep 22 2017, 04:25 PM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,681 posts

QUOTE(ray148 @ Sep 22 2017, 01:30 PM)
Guys, know any trusted shop that can repair a Vita? Need to replace the analogue stick.
Mine has some issue as well.
After a while, it will start drifting.

Mubarak90
post Sep 25 2017, 11:23 AM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(ray148 @ Sep 22 2017, 01:30 PM)
You can try asking any game shops. They usually have their own or connection with another repair areas. If it's just the analog, it shouldn't be too expensive since the analog itself isn't that expensive.
Gnooh
post Oct 17 2017, 11:26 AM

11 posts

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if it’s still possible to get a PS TV? Checked with both heavy arm and impulse gaming and both said out of production.

My Vita (1st gen) screen display is totally blank but I can hear the vita working when I swipe the screen. Do you guys think it’s better to repair it?

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!
Mubarak90
post Oct 17 2017, 11:32 AM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(Gnooh @ Oct 17 2017, 11:26 AM)
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if it’s still possible to get a PS TV? Checked with both heavy arm and impulse gaming and both said out of production.

My Vita (1st gen) screen display is totally blank but I can hear the vita working when I swipe the screen. Do you guys think it’s better to repair it?

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!
Try asking the repair price first. If it's near the cost of a new PS Vita (or a used one), you may want to buy that instead.

My last purchase of PS TV was around last year I think, bought it from 11street. Try checking it out over there.
Gnooh
post Oct 17 2017, 11:45 AM

11 posts

Hey thanks for this!

Am off to Sony to check on repairing it. I have been to 11th street etc. You got it for around RM400+? Then i can compare repair vs PS TV.

Mubarak90
post Oct 17 2017, 01:43 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(Gnooh @ Oct 17 2017, 11:45 AM)
Hey thanks for this!

Am off to Sony to check on repairing it. I have been to 11th street etc. You got it for around RM400+? Then i can compare repair vs PS TV.
I bought mine for 399. KB Gaming Zone.

Well, what I can say is PS Vita TV is not exactly a PS Vita.
Quite a few number of PS Vita games are not playable on PS Vita TV, unless you did something with it, and that still doesn't ensure 100% compatibility during gameplay. I bought PS Vita TV not to play PS Vita games actually, and now it's pending due to my PC sudden death. -.-"

I really don't recommend PS Vita TV unless you're clear on what you want to do with it. Just buy a used PS Vita 2000 would serve you far better I think.
Gnooh
post Oct 17 2017, 06:18 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Mubarak90 @ Oct 17 2017, 01:43 PM)
I bought mine for 399. KB Gaming Zone.

Well, what I can say is PS Vita TV is not exactly a PS Vita.
Quite a few number of PS Vita games are not playable on PS Vita TV, unless you did something with it, and that still doesn't ensure 100% compatibility during gameplay. I bought PS Vita TV not to play PS Vita games actually, and now it's pending due to my PC sudden death. -.-"

I really don't recommend PS Vita TV unless you're clear on what you want to do with it. Just buy a used PS Vita 2000 would serve you far better I think.
Got it Mubarak! I only have 2 games which I bought long ago and itching to play now - P4G and Steins;Gate. So was thinking PS TV could be the easiest and cheapest option.

Anyway, Sony repair at the curve said can’t fix the screen and probably cheaper to get a new Vita lol.

Managed to contact this guy on Lelong for the PS TV but no stock, but he will get back to me if he can find some. Fingers crossed : )
ephunk
post Oct 19 2017, 08:47 AM

Getting Started
235 posts

Just got vita. I have a couple of question regarding vita hope you guys can help me.

1. Is it possible to delete the save data which games that save game on game card not on memory card. If possible, how?

2. I bought HM: Back to nature. PS Classic. I had downloaded save game on internet. Can be transfer to VIta?
Mubarak90
post Oct 23 2017, 06:16 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(Gnooh @ Oct 17 2017, 06:18 PM)
Got it Mubarak! I only have 2 games which I bought long ago and itching to play now - P4G and Steins;Gate. So was thinking PS TV could be the easiest and cheapest option.

Anyway, Sony repair at the curve said can’t fix the screen and probably cheaper to get a new Vita lol.

Managed to contact this guy on Lelong for the PS TV but no stock, but he will get back to me if he can find some. Fingers crossed : )
I see, meanwhile, you can browse lelong/mudah to see other vendors that may provide you the repair service. I found one on Mudah :
https://www.mudah.my/aikilyu-gaming

The thing is, PS Vita is easy to repair, once you can get the parts as most of the parts are screwed rather than glued together. You may refer iFixit or any other guides to open it up and try to find the parts on AliExpress such as these :
1) https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-ps-v...lcd-screen.html
2) https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/PlayStation...a+Teardown/7872
Mubarak90
post Oct 23 2017, 06:20 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(ephunk @ Oct 19 2017, 08:47 AM)
Just got vita. I have a couple of question regarding vita hope you guys can help me.

1. Is it possible to delete the save data which games that save game on game card not on memory card. If possible, how?

2. I bought HM: Back to nature. PS Classic. I had downloaded save game on internet. Can be transfer to VIta?
1. Yes you can. You should be able to clear the data by long pressing the game bubble and select the options related to clearing data.

2. It probably can't, but you can try. The simplest way to get it on the PS Vita is to download it directly using the PS Vita. If the game cannot be found using PS Vita, you probably need to use a PS3 to download the game.

El-LoboSolitario
post Oct 30 2017, 08:05 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

Never had too much problem until lately, which my PSV began to act up and frustrating... it could be the 32GB MC I bought in 2015, but I don't know... Guys, did you just call customer service for any questions? I don't see any other venues except call for PSN asia unlike PSN US which has various support platform...

Anyone runs into C1-2741-1 errors either starting the app or when even doing back-up to PC (I am pretty much screwed now all my gameplay gone if I reformatted the MC!)
Seem like a corrupted card to me... :/
Mubarak90
post Oct 30 2017, 11:12 AM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Oct 30 2017, 08:05 AM)
Never had too much problem until lately, which my PSV began to act up and frustrating... it could be the 32GB MC I bought in 2015, but I don't know... Guys, did you just call customer service for any questions? I don't see any other venues except call for PSN asia unlike PSN US which has various support platform...

Anyone runs into C1-2741-1 errors either starting the app or when even doing back-up to PC (I am pretty much screwed now all my gameplay gone if I reformatted the MC!)
Seem like a corrupted card to me... :/
Sorry to hear that. From looking the solution on youtube, I can only find that reformatting the memory card would be the solution to the issue. You can try searching Youtube, there are 2 videos that might help, one is from Good Game Guys and the other is from latestvitagames. Do try and check em. Their videos are on the top of the list if you type in "psv C1-2741-1", at least in my case.

32 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:41 PM