Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ALYA KUALA LUMPUR | SENADA RESIDENCES, Layers of Luxury, KLGCC Resort Lifestyle Investment

views

tetsu
post Sep 11 2016, 07:18 PM

Casual
414 posts

QUOTE(BRE @ Sep 11 2016, 06:16 PM)
Congrats bro!  Did u compare with jendela residence? D proposed stn  is confirmed will be built or remain a proposal only? Tot lifetime membership will be given!
Not much info on Jendela to compare with..The station is still "proposed" but I'll believe it when I see it lol. Honestly its no deal breaker and Sime Darby has another development connected to the proposed station. I tried to check with 2 sales staff and both couldn't confirm to me.

Back to Senada, it's going to be way less dense than KD/MK/DPC/BS/KL ECO CITY so you're not going to be stuck at your doorstep because of traffic. There's only 429 units (Tower A & B) and up to 22 floors only (incl. carpark and retail floors). Most developers build at least 30+ floors these days. Compared with recent "premium/luxury" launches within KV, the price is "reasonable".

We all wish it was a lifetime membership with golf lol...but that costs 2-300k each now because KLGCC dont' issue them anymore.

RTFM69
post Sep 11 2016, 09:02 PM

Casual
400 posts

I read that their east residence/turnberry villa only sold 40 units out of 112 units since launched 2011. This is real bad, sime darby must have grossly misread the market and pricing. Will it be the same for this senada as well ?
TSaccetera
post Sep 11 2016, 10:07 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Congrats to purchasers. Overwhelming response for premium property market.
value_investor
post Sep 11 2016, 11:07 PM

Casual
493 posts

QUOTE(tetsu @ Sep 11 2016, 02:46 PM)
Booked 1 unit 958 sqft 8th floor for slightly less than 1.2m after 8% discount. Booking fees 10k payable with CC.

Comes with 2 cp, wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, hood, hob, air con and hot water. Also included 10 year social membership with KLGCC/TPC KL golf club.

Its leasehold and units range from 710 - 958  sqft. Either facing facilities(south west) or Sprint (North East)

The proposed Bukit Kiara MRT station is basically an additional station onto the existing MRT 1 line without the need of additional track

Around 70% sold.

IMO location wise, alot better than the high end projects in Kota Damansara and DPC at similar prices. innocent.gif

Layouts and scale model attached.

[attachmentid=7506240]
[attachmentid=7506257]
Wow rm1,200 psf for a leasehold mid-size condo must be a record since most surrounding properties here are freehold. Developer must be lying claiming 70% sold to attract water fish.

As for you as a buyer, thx for helping set a record in this area, since i own a property nearby too.

This post has been edited by value_investor: Sep 11 2016, 11:13 PM
tetsu
post Sep 11 2016, 11:30 PM

Casual
414 posts

QUOTE(value_investor @ Sep 11 2016, 11:07 PM)
Wow rm1,200 psf for a leasehold mid-size condo must be a record since most surrounding properties here are freehold. Developer must be lying claiming 70% sold to attract water fish.

As for you as a buyer, thx for helping set a record in this area, since i own a property nearby too.
Whatever makes you happy, mate thumbup.gif

Darkknight2010
post Sep 12 2016, 01:29 AM

On my way
614 posts

DPC where got 1200psf condo? Westside 3 was launched last year and priced from 630psf, half the price of Senada. The upcoming R2 next to Arcadia is 800psf onwards.

Senada 958sf comes with 2 car park whiles the rest only 1 car park. Location is very prestigious. 70% sales is booking, but believe most will go ahead and sign SPA.

My friend bought 3 units yesterday. 2 710sf and 1 958sf all facing golf, 8% off for the first unit and 10% off for the other 2 units.
Darkknight2010
post Sep 12 2016, 01:30 AM

On my way
614 posts

QUOTE(RTFM69 @ Sep 11 2016, 09:02 PM)
I read that their east residence/turnberry villa only sold 40 units out of 112 units since launched 2011. This is real bad, sime darby must have grossly misread the market and pricing. Will it be the same for this senada as well ?
4 million each man.....
tankokeng
post Sep 12 2016, 10:00 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(tetsu @ Sep 11 2016, 02:46 PM)
Booked 1 unit 958 sqft 8th floor for slightly less than 1.2m after 8% discount. Booking fees 10k payable with CC.

Comes with 2 cp, wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, hood, hob, air con and hot water. Also included 10 year social membership with KLGCC/TPC KL golf club.

Its leasehold and units range from 710 - 958  sqft. Either facing facilities(south west) or Sprint (North East)

The proposed Bukit Kiara MRT station is basically an additional station onto the existing MRT 1 line without the need of additional track

Around 70% sold.

IMO location wise, alot better than the high end projects in Kota Damansara and DPC at similar prices. innocent.gif

Layouts and scale model attached.

[attachmentid=7506240]
[attachmentid=7506257]
Well done on getting a unit! Similarly, I am interested in getting a unit there as well for investment purpose. If you don't mind sharing, it would be great to get your view as to why u chose this development over some other which are around the same vicinity. I have been researching on the few developments in Damansara height (e.g DC, Twins, Pav. DH) and I wonder if part of your decision was also due to the fact that price has gone up to 1500psf++ just half a station away.

The fact that it is quite low density compared to many others is quite appealing, not to mention the golf view u will be getting & preserved since it is unlikely another tall building of some sort will mushroom up.

Would u be targeting expats or MNC workforce in KL city or DH as most potential tenants? Thanks!
BRE
post Sep 12 2016, 10:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(tetsu @ Sep 11 2016, 08:18 PM)
Not much info on Jendela to compare with..The station is still "proposed" but I'll believe it when I see it lol. Honestly its no deal breaker and Sime Darby has another development connected to the proposed station. I tried to check with 2 sales staff and both couldn't confirm to me.

Back to Senada, it's going to be way less dense than KD/MK/DPC/BS/KL ECO CITY so you're not going to be stuck at your doorstep because of traffic. There's only 429 units (Tower A & B) and up to 22 floors only (incl. carpark and retail floors). Most developers build at least 30+ floors these days. Compared with recent "premium/luxury" launches within KV, the price is "reasonable".

We all wish it was a lifetime membership with golf lol...but that costs 2-300k each now because KLGCC dont' issue them anymore.
Did u c d jendela show unit? It's sdp's own prop competing with senada, their jv project with brunsfield so I wonder how they r going to price it? This is more prestigious than nearby projects like mk so price definitely more premium

This post has been edited by BRE: Sep 12 2016, 10:56 AM
tetsu
post Sep 12 2016, 11:54 AM

Casual
414 posts

QUOTE(Darkknight2010 @ Sep 12 2016, 01:29 AM)
DPC where got 1200psf condo?  Westside 3 was launched last year and priced from 630psf, half the price of Senada.  The upcoming R2 next to Arcadia is 800psf onwards.

Senada 958sf comes with 2 car park whiles the rest only 1 car park.  Location is very prestigious.  70% sales is booking, but believe most will go ahead and sign SPA. 

My friend bought 3 units yesterday.  2 710sf and 1 958sf all facing golf, 8% off for the first unit and 10% off for the other 2 units.
There's OCP/Breezeway that starts from 1k psf, still with developer units after several years via their website with easy ownership scheme. I guess now Samling is concentrating on their "less premium" products priced below their previous launches to entice new buyers.

QUOTE(tankokeng @ Sep 12 2016, 10:00 AM)
Well done on getting a unit! Similarly, I am interested in getting a unit there as well for investment purpose. If you don't mind sharing, it would be great to get your view as to why u chose this development over some other which are around the same vicinity. I have been researching on the few developments in Damansara height (e.g DC, Twins, Pav. DH) and I wonder if part of your decision was also due to the fact that price has gone up to 1500psf++ just half a station away.

The fact that it is quite low density compared to many others is quite appealing, not to mention the golf view u will be getting & preserved since it is unlikely another tall building of some sort will mushroom up.

Would u be targeting expats or MNC workforce in KL city or DH as most potential tenants? Thanks!
Honestly, its tough to tell how it's going to perform being the first condominium next to KLGCC. For investment purposes, best to get the smallest unit at 710 sqft. There's a lot of integrated/TOD developments attached to MRT/LRT stations, but most of the time, it's priced way higher than nearby developments, high density that translates to high congestion, high maintenance and 1 or no carpark given to small units. Just look at Pavilion DH & KL Eco City.

Drawback of Senada, is most definitely being leasehold. Being low density may not be to everyone's liking.

I definitely believe there's room for capital appreciation and the proposed MRT station is just a bonus. Tenants and residents would probably use Uber more like what Bangsar/Damansara Heights/MK/Sri Hartamas residents are doing now. You can visit the site right next to SDCC and it's super easy to get in and out unlike MK/Sri Hartamas.

QUOTE(BRE @ Sep 12 2016, 10:55 AM)
Did u c d jendela show unit? It's sdp's own prop competing with senada,  their jv project with brunsfield so I wonder how they r going to price it? This is more prestigious than nearby projects like  mk so price definitely more premium
The sales gallery is inside KLGCC clubhouse so there's no show unit.

spurswong
post Sep 12 2016, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

Was interested in this project until my wife told me that there is a cemetery just across the road (Jln Bukit Kiara 1). Otherwise not bad, suitable for air bnb not for family, 1 to 2 bedrooms only, no schools in the vicinity.
tetsu
post Sep 12 2016, 12:42 PM

Casual
414 posts

QUOTE(spurswong @ Sep 12 2016, 12:11 PM)
Was interested in this project until my wife told me that there is a cemetery just across the road (Jln Bukit Kiara 1). Otherwise not bad, suitable for air bnb not for family, 1 to 2 bedrooms only, no schools in the vicinity.
The infamous Wikimapia Malay cemetery?

There's no cemetery, just check google earth/ street view for a better view lol.

tankokeng
post Sep 12 2016, 12:53 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(spurswong @ Sep 12 2016, 12:11 PM)
A few mentioned this before but does anyone know where it is exactly? I can't seem to find it in google map nor in street view. I would assume that there would be some kind of signboard indicating the entrance to the cemetery but cant seem to locate that either in street view. Anyone?Attached Image
tankokeng
post Sep 12 2016, 12:55 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(tetsu @ Sep 12 2016, 11:54 AM)
There's OCP/Breezeway that starts from 1k psf, still with developer units after several years via their website with easy ownership scheme. I guess now Samling is concentrating on their "less premium" products priced below their previous launches to entice new buyers.
Honestly, its tough to tell how it's going to perform being the first condominium next to KLGCC. For investment purposes, best to get the smallest unit at 710 sqft. There's a lot of integrated/TOD developments attached to MRT/LRT stations, but most of the time, it's priced way higher than nearby developments, high density that translates to high congestion, high maintenance and 1 or no carpark given to small units. Just look at Pavilion DH & KL Eco City.

Drawback of Senada, is most definitely being leasehold. Being low density may not be to everyone's liking.

I definitely believe there's room for capital appreciation and the proposed MRT station is just a bonus. Tenants and residents would probably use Uber more like what Bangsar/Damansara Heights/MK/Sri Hartamas residents are doing now. You can visit the site right next to SDCC and it's super easy to get in and out unlike MK/Sri Hartamas.
Thanks for sharing Tetsu. Much appreciated!
BRE
post Sep 12 2016, 01:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(tetsu @ Sep 12 2016, 12:54 PM)

I went to view d jendela show unit early this year when sdp proposed to launch it, but now changed to senada
TSaccetera
post Sep 12 2016, 09:38 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Based on notice board on-site:

CADANGAN MEMBINA TANAH PERKUBURAN ISLAM RAUDHATUL SAKINAH DI ATAS LOT 3752 BUKIT KIARA 2, WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN KUALA LUMPUR

user posted image
gks
post Sep 12 2016, 10:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,781 posts

Not related to this topic but once Pavilion launch their TTDI project with indicative price RM1k psf+, the Senada buyers i think will get better bargain given KLGCC is much more exclusive area.

Furthermore, the development is rumored to be 9 blocks of 54storeys with total of 2,200units. Coincidentally this 12 acre piece of land is also leasehold. Would be interesting to see whether the prospect buyers can get over the mind barrier by paying RM1m+ for leasehold condo in exchange of desirable location and address.

This post has been edited by gks: Sep 12 2016, 10:08 PM
SUSMNet
post Sep 12 2016, 10:09 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

from the high rise, able to view the cemetery?
BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 12 2016, 10:30 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Sep 12 2016, 10:04 PM)
Not related to this topic but once Pavilion launch their TTDI project with indicative price RM1k psf+, the Senada buyers i think will get better bargain given KLGCC is much more exclusive area.

Furthermore, the development is rumored to be 9 blocks of 54storeys with total of 2,200units. Coincidentally this 12 acre piece of land is also leasehold. Would be interesting to see whether the prospect buyers can get over the mind barrier by paying RM1m+ for leasehold condo in exchange of desirable location and address.
Yes we have ran out of fh land already..
BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 12 2016, 10:31 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Sep 12 2016, 10:09 PM)
from the high rise, able to view the cemetery?
Muslim cementary not as scary rite?

More scary than bbcc that literally built on ex burial ground?

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Sep 12 2016, 10:33 PM

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:28 AM