Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Maybank 2 Cards Premier V2, Fastest Air Miles Conversion (Credit Cards)

views

tifosi
post Jan 28 2020, 05:01 PM

Friend is someone to share last Cookie with!
4,699 posts

Just curious do most of you hit the minimum spending to waive the AF or do you pay the AF. I am very interested as MUVI gives decent pts if they win. Even they don't win, still not too bad.

But since I have so many other cards, there's no way I can hit the minimum spending as of my current spending now. And the AF is pretty high and it's counter intuitive if I collect the points then have to pay yearly AF.

Thoughts?
tifosi
post Jan 28 2020, 06:13 PM

4,699 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Jan 28 2020, 05:14 PM)
I believe we all hit minimum spending requirement to waive AF. If cannot hit, I don't see the point of holding it.
QUOTE(charlesj @ Jan 28 2020, 05:42 PM)
If you can't hit min spend for AF waiver, generally you won't optimize this card, not worth getting it. M2P / MUVI are mainly for those into air miles. Most of us playing air miles only focus on few CC, fully maximize spending on these cards. Also, air miles isn't a cheap game.
Thanks. I guess my spending is not enough to justify for both cashback and air miles game. Swiped about 150k ish last year (75k half of it ewallet so not eligible) for cashback from various CC.
tifosi
post Nov 25 2021, 08:46 PM

4,699 posts

QUOTE(DRBS @ Nov 25 2021, 07:39 PM)
THe webpage says "You will get 10X TreatsPoints for your purchases* on the match day and the day after the match day. Winning results are based on UK Match date and time."

However in the terms and conditions document - it does not mention "after the match day".

Any idea which one they follow?
There’s no 2 days to spend on. Only match day.

Always follow the match day (UK date). If the match day is 25th, even tho Malaysia timing is 26th early morning, you’ll entitled 10x for spend on 25th.

Your biggest worry should be when MU gonna win next match laugh.gif I don’t even want to risk it nowadays on this card for 10x even if playing bottom clubs

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0331sec    0.82    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st January 2022 - 12:32 AM