views

goldfries
post Mar 11 2016, 11:37 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

QUOTE(FauxHawk @ Mar 11 2016, 08:19 PM)
I remember somebody posted that it wasn't a dog park, it's a dog friendly park.

Also goldfries, come come.
Haiyoh i debate on FB until cow come home liao.

Very simple.

1. It is not a dog park

2. You can let your dog free roam but you shouldn't let it go harass people. Not everyone knows dog, or is comfortable with dogs. Even dog-owners have other animals they're not comfortable with.

3. Don't wait until bitten then only regret - who going to foot the bill? Who going to take care of the victim? Who's leave to be taken to nurse the victim?

4. In relation to point #3 - it's not all about being bitten, what if the child attempted to run and fell, twisted the angle or get injured?

5. Even dog wagging tail that doesn't mean it's friendly, no bark doesn't mean it won't bite.

Just don't assume everyone has knowledge of dogs, or SHOULD have knowledge of dogs.

goldfries
post Mar 12 2016, 12:30 AM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

QUOTE(briantwj @ Mar 12 2016, 12:20 AM)
And also I see some dog owner talk like everyone should understand bout dog. Like wtf? Not everyone has the same passion as u guys. Don't shove ur ideas into other's throat. It's not a compulsory for everyone to learn about dog-ology.
This "you should understand dogs" part also damn fake wan.

You can see many argue that on Facebook but if you think about it - WTH are they talking about?

You can't generalize dogs!

Their behavior is different from breed to breed, even if you and I both own a Rotti, their behavior varies depending on upbringing.
goldfries
post Mar 12 2016, 12:54 AM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

QUOTE(skyblu3 @ Mar 12 2016, 12:49 AM)
Sure?

So, do you have knowledge of dogs?
Sufficient knowledge to handle dogs, and know which are the good / bad owner types.
goldfries
post Mar 12 2016, 12:57 AM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

QUOTE(Shiniz @ Mar 12 2016, 12:49 AM)
i went around there alot..i dont see dog actually chasing and causing harm to anyone around there...most of the dog that are unleash there are friendly dog...they wouldnt bite unless u start slapping or kicking it..
That's the problem. When a dog goes after a target - you won't know how it is.

If the kid hit the dog and the dog misinterpret then how? Big problem.

Yes, generally no problem but all it takes is a few cases to raise the alarm.

I'm sure this isn't the first case, it's just not everyone posts the matter on social network.

The whole thing is actually very simple - if your dog come and push my <insert person or pet of your preference> at the park, I will beat the shit out of your dog. This has nothing to do with whether I'm playing badminton or having a picnic at the park.

goldfries
post Mar 12 2016, 12:59 AM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

Attached Image

In case anyone needs a reference.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled