Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis, Maxis

views

loutze
post Mar 15 2016, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(jackson5759 @ Mar 9 2016, 10:18 PM)
I'm from Sabah and now Maxis got special offer for all Sabah & Sarawak users and I don't know what exactly is the offer because Maxis is telling me there is a RM30 discount on my plan and my friend told me that Maxis told her the offer is 2GB extra data for her.

I'm very pissed off about Maxis earlier my friend decided to change her Maxis postpaid line to the Celcom postpaid plan which come with 10gb Data + unlimited calls. So once Celcom started to port her line, Maxis directly call my friend to counter offer her with this plan below

Offer 1 : Free Samsung Note 5 + RM 128 monthly + 5GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + 2 Years Contract  (She rejected this offer)
Offer 2 : RM 88 monthly + 8GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + No Contract (She rejected this offer)
Offer 3 : RM 68 monthly + 5GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + No Contract (She say consider first please call back after 1 hour)

1 Hour passed.....

Maxis called back and she reject one more time on that offer with the reason she promised Celcom to sign with them.

Once again maxis offer her with this

Offer 4 : RM 68 monthly + 7GB Data + Unlimited Calls & SMS + No Contract (and finally she say yes and proceed with this plan)

I'm so damn pissed when I heard this. I'm loyal Maxis customer for almost 10 Years with 5 Numbers under my IC and paying much more than my friend I didn't get such offer from Maxis and once I call them I questioned them about the plan that my friend received upon her termination and change to Celcom.

Maxis Customer Service buat bodoh there say they don't know anything about that and they can do nothing and can't give me the same offer. Maxis continue says that my friend is the selected customer group for this good plan. So I questioned again how do you guys do selection? If in terms of years staying with Maxis I'm more than her, if saying usage per month I also much more than my friend. So on what basis they select their customer that can entitled to such cheap plan? Is it base on customer group who wanted to terminate the service so they are selected and I need to perform termination on Maxis and change to Celcom only they can offer me? The CS keep saying no no no.. and continue say they can't do and dont know what can they do.

This is my main line plan

RM 188 monthly + 7GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + No Contract

VS

RM 68 monthly + 7GB Data + Unlimited Calls & SMS + No Contract (My friend plan)

This stupid Maxis is treating their loyal customer like "Water Fish" / Idiot and I decided to quit this stupid Telco and also posting this so anyone is still using Maxis out there can read on how Maxis treating us like "Water Fish"

And there is special promotion for Sabah & Sarawak Maxis customer with RM30 discount on plan / 2GB extra data I don't know which one is true but both are telling by Maxis Customer Service. So if West Malaysian you felt unfair you can try to call Maxis and ask is this some kind of not so 1 Malaysia? Why East Malaysian getting better offer than West Malaysian.

No wonder Maxis boss can always remain at Malaysia top 3 richest man because there is too much "Water Fish" like us give donation to him.

Bye Maxis for letting me know how stupid am I this 10 years and how expensive you are.  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif

Updated 10/03/16

called maxis again about balance to pay and check bill before i port out properly and I found that
my account still have a deposit of MYR 1200 inside.. I totally forgot about this deposit that I paid
many years ago. So I asked Maxis now all your plans don't require deposit anymore and why aren't
you refunding the old deposit to us? Maxis CS say you can only get refund up on your termination
of service with Maxis. I was like WTF now all no deposit but you still holding my money and don't want
to pay me back and say only terminate can refund deposit. FCK!
Update Again..

Just now went to settle my latest bill with Maxis so I can port out to Celcom and I heard the counter beside me porting in a digi customer and offering the RM68 plan with 5GB + Unlimited calls & sms. So I ask that counter CS what is with this RM68 plan then he say that this is the latest plan that Maxis going to launch tomorrow. Then I don't give shit about what he saying and left after I did my payment.

here is my new Celcom Sim Card! I don't give a shit if they really launch the RM68 plan tomorrow because they treated their customer like idiot and i don't feel like staying with this Maxis anymore.

user posted image

Maxis! Give me my fucking deposit worth of RM1200.00 because you told me there is no way I can get back unless I terminate the service.
Update 11/03/16

Maxis "Loyalty Department" CS just called and offer me the RM68 + 5+2GB(Sabah Sarawak Offer) + Unlimited Calls & Sms.

Then I questioned them that why I call in and request this promotion and I confirmed I'm a Maxis One Club Member + 10 years with Maxis why I dont entitle to this plan. They keep saying this is for invitation only.
And only for loyalty member. So once I asked again not because i ported out to Celcom so you give me this call? He answered NO with full confident.

So now they called me and counter offer me after I ported out to Celcom. So fucking efficient. When I reject the offer, they start defaming Celcom giving numbers don't know from where saying Celcom 4G Sucks.
Maxis is the best this and that.

After all the bullshits i got from them i insisted and say no. Then he sounds pretty pissed and ask WHY SIR WHY SIR.. I answered : Because I don't feel like staying with Maxis anymore you guys played with your loyal
customers. Then he started everything all over again..

I stop him halfway and say Decision Made. Bye Maxis. Then baru he gave up..

the number i got is from 03 2856 6000 which I Believe is their so called Loyalty Department. LOL!

anyone who want to try their luck can try calling this number and see if they can give you the same offer!

Bye Maxis and Here I COME CELCOM!
TS, u sir have my respect! thumbup.gif notworthy.gif
loutze
post Apr 5 2016, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(angel-girl @ Apr 5 2016, 11:56 AM)
just received sms from maxis said the port out is cancelled due to responded the porting sms with NO when actually i replied YES. welldone maxis well done.
[attachmentid=6315063]
Consumer report to CFM, CFM fined M-Service Providers, Consumer happy but end up no money back from either CFM or M-Service Provider.

End of the day, Consumer are fudge
loutze
post Apr 5 2016, 08:35 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

if ever Maxi$ come out with new plan, pity those which are still under contract.
loutze
post Apr 5 2016, 08:49 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 5 2016, 08:45 PM)
I am one of those on contracts. And if they don't offer me something for nothing then I will pay my penalty and I will walk.
1 more year contract, so cannot bear the penalty at this moment

loutze
post Apr 5 2016, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(kahyeec @ Apr 5 2016, 09:35 PM)
I think if there is a new plan it will be the RM68 for 5GB unlimited calls n sms with burung hantu internet. (exclude the monthly balance unused roll over).
maybe they will price it higher 10 ringgit or something.
I'm in Kuching and currently on their 68 East Malaysia One plan. its Bliss coming from their 1GB maxisGO. rclxm9.gif
Ok, some claims the EAST M One Plan cannot be use in WEST. Have you encounter such similar issue?
loutze
post Apr 5 2016, 10:46 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

WAIT DA MINUTE U ALL!

IF really after 7th April, Maxis have a reasonable breakeven DEAL as compare to competitors...

WILL U ALL SWITCH BACK?
loutze
post Apr 5 2016, 10:49 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 5 2016, 10:47 PM)
very good question.

which would only be answer when Maxis really announce their so-called new plan  sweat.gif
All talk, must have action plan also mah bangwall.gif
loutze
post Apr 6 2016, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(angel-girl @ Apr 6 2016, 10:18 AM)
just received call from Maxis.

offer for me:
RM88 - 8GB data 15GB spotify unlimited calls unlimited social network and no contract. can be upgraded within 30 minutes and black & white will be sent upon activation.

i did not ask for other offer as i am not interested.maybe you can try your luck when they call you.

and the sales representative told me " sir we know how to counter back sir, this is a very good counter offer"

LMAO!

bye maxis!
seems like they only have one BEST offer and shut it to their customer. Shaddap and take my BEST OFFER?

rclxs0.gif
loutze
post Apr 6 2016, 05:17 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(stickynote @ Apr 6 2016, 03:10 PM)
Requested to port out the day before Maxis came out with statement on this. Tried to port out only my line (parents still wanna stay with maxis but it's ok coz theirs not on plan and monthly only rm15 or less). Unable to coz my line is under my dad and told me to bring my dad along to queue up for porting of only my line via separation of line then dunno wait how long period then only get approval bla2. Told me might be up to 1 working week before i can separate then only go request for port out.

No special offer was given when I asked if there's any offer for customer of more than 20 years (dad was one of the very first to subscribe under this telco when it came out in 1993) but just many red tapes and dragging from their end when we want to do port over. Ended up, I just cancelled my whole line altogether. My line was actually the most under my dad's account (monthly about 200+ due to excessively expensive data plan and the many HIDDEN charges by Maxis). Too bad for them and I got a new plan with saving of more than RM120 per month which I used it to pay for the new phone.

I still pay almost the same monthly if i were to be under Maxis but I got a new phone and lesser issues especially when it comes to the many hidden charges under Maxis.

My next step is to persuade my parents to port all lines to Digi or Celcom!
Basically for your case, your dad can actually call 123 maxis and make your line an individual line with cheaper existing plan.

Funny Maxis advice u to do it over the counter. Process wise takes 1 to 2 days then you can port over to another mobile service provider.
loutze
post Apr 7 2016, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(greatharold @ Apr 6 2016, 11:33 PM)
Been contemplating changing of mobile network providers to competitors such as Celcom or Digi for sometime. Main reasons are due to Maxis price which is on the premium side.

So I came across this article (http://thecoverage.my/news/malaysia-maxis-scandal-hot-water-anger-1000-loyal-customers/. This only reassures me that I MUST convert to another provider) and sent it to my sister indicating that our whole family should switch network providers. She is currently based in Singapore and it would mean that she has to come back for the network conversion. This conversation with my sister took place in the morning and not too long after that in the evening, Maxis called me. The conversation goes like this:

Maxis Customer Representative (MCR): Hi, may I speak to Ms EllXXX?

Me: She is not around, I am her brother Harold. Who is this?

MCR: Owh I’m calling from Maxis and we have a very special offer for you today.

Me: Ok, I’m listening *syok already thinking that I can get some good discount*

MCR: We are offering our 10gb from an additional RM30 from your current bill. In addition to that we are also throwing in a free supplementary line for  3 months.

Me: Nah, I’m good. I don’t need it. *feeling annoyed of what is being offered which does not add value and require me to pay additional. Maxis using me to balance off their loss of revenue from other customers?*

MCR: You are paying RM128 now right? Is it only RM30 additional to enjoy our current offer.You have to ask Ms EllXXX to walk in to our Cheras Branch for validation of this offer. (my sister is the principal line holder for my whole family)

Me: Nah, I really don’t need it. Thanks, bye. *I’ve made my decision, I’m converting. And don’t tell me about what my sister should do, if she is home now, I will convert tonight itself*

MCR: Thanks, bye.

Desperate to retain customers? Or is Maxis making me realise that they are not worth it at all? They know that my sister is not around, so they called me instead, how desperate. I’ve been using Maxis service since I was 16 years old by paying exorbitant price throughout until now. Not to mention when I was 16 through to college, I sacrifice large portion of my monthly allowance just to keep my phone line (charged for every minute and every SMS). Additionally, the 6 years of maintaining the line while I was in the UK, paying for the service without using any minutes or SMS’s. I’m pretty sure Maxis also knows that my average data usage per month is about 2gb, so why give me 10gb? Why give me supplementary line? I'm surprised Maxis didn’t call my mom or dad for this offer since they are using supplementary line too.

Maxis you thieving f**k, I knew it all these while but I was reluctant to convert since you pride yourself being the best, best coverage, best ‘price’, best this, best that. Now that all your customers are moving on to your competitors, you turned to your loyal customer for more money. Chee ’bye’.

And can you tell me if Maxis 1 Club ever gave you anything useful?

Guys working in Maxis, especially in the call center, I heard that Digi and Celcom is hiring *tongue in cheek*. 

In conclusion, my family and myself will be converting as soon as possible. If you are already using competitor’s network then good for you. If you are not then read here: http://thecoverage.my/news/malaysia-breakd...o-other-telcos/

PS: Maxis sent me a SMS soon after the phone call about their Special Offer, TWICE!! Thanks for giving me twice the amount of motivation to switch network.
Good choice Harold, Cheras branch staff also very arrogant... double your headache if were to do anything over their counter

loutze
post Apr 7 2016, 04:44 PM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(livingmonolith @ Apr 7 2016, 02:57 PM)
This whole experience with Maxis showed me not to trust any telco companies anymore. I may have switched to Celcom for the time being until a better offer comes around, but one thing for sure I will never return to Maxis ever again, not even if they offer the best plan available.

Some may find it foolish to argue with your own wallet, but as long as I can afford I will donate to the next best plan offered by another telco but I will not let Maxis earn another cent from my pocket.

I can continue to pay RM128 for 3gb, it's peanuts to me. It's how they lied to me telling me I'm not entitled to a cheaper plan until I decided to port out and the whole picture turned around, suddenly I am one of those loyal customers who are selected to be rewarded, I was in the list that they planned to call already, etc. I told them to shut the trap and tell it to the next fool.

48 hours after walking out from Celcom's centre and I have received 11 calls from 123 with all these bullsh*t. Not a single call for the last 15 years but 11 in 2 days after I left the building. That's how Maxis show their love.
Maxis trying to save relationship with u

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 7 2016, 03:45 PM)
Am I the only one on contract that's not being offered anything? Ha ha ha
U are not alone BRO
loutze
post Apr 8 2016, 11:26 AM

Getting Started
639 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Apr 8 2016, 11:07 AM)
Again, it's tied to the value of your phone. The easiest way to check that is to call 123 (but looking at the feedback, you have to wait half an hour before you get an answer these days) or walk into a maxis centre nearest to you
attw if maxis offer u 15GB but u need to pay them RM128. Apa macam? Deal or no diu

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0555sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:30 AM