> Car Care & Detailing [V5], Caring for your car apprearance

views

eikozai
post Dec 4 2021, 12:28 AM

984 posts

QUOTE(KingRyan @ Dec 2 2021, 05:41 PM)
user posted image
user posted image

Hi Sifus, how to get rid of the ugly watermarks? I've tried the vinegar/toothpaste thing but failed. What products can be used to remove? Will the Soft 99 cleaner work?

Thanks!!
Easy la this one.. just use Soft99 Glass Cleaner. Use your hand and the sponge that comes along to rub it off.

Here's the Shopee link u can buy:
https://shopee.com.my/Soft99-Glass-Stain-Cl...d2-47ef3abd862c

After you confirmed removed all waterspots, remember to put on water repellant. I use Soft99 Ultra Glaco, 1 time coat last for years.

Here's the Shopee link u can buy:
https://shopee.com.my/Soft-99-Soft99-Ultra-...21-2925d81bf967

This post has been edited by eikozai: Dec 4 2021, 12:30 AM
faujc99
post Dec 5 2021, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(chrischiang @ Dec 3 2021, 03:43 PM)
im using cerakote graphene spray for the body... should be ok to use with the plastic part aso? or i will need this meguiar for the plastic part??
hmm thanks for suggestion..but im staying in condo... corded will be more difficult unless i go back to parent house to wash everytime.. 
thanks for suggestion... hmm i still dont dare simply try with my plastic trims yet...
cerakote graphene spray coating, or they are calling it GSC in short nowadays, is safe to spray on any surface, but it will not last as long as it is on your clearcoat. for example, u can spray on windscreen, or plastic, or headlight, but it will only last around 2 months or so, and it will not spoil/make it look ugly. as for the plastic part, there are 2 types of products in the market, one is dressing (colored die wax paste like thing) which lasts around 2-3 months at best, or ceramic coating for plastic trim which lasts 2 years or more (only Cerakote and Gtechniq has it). Cerakote's is called Trim Coat, Gtechniq I am not sure what its called
Scissorshand
post Dec 5 2021, 10:04 PM

Regular
1,335 posts

QUOTE(chrischiang @ Dec 3 2021, 04:37 PM)
im asking izzit ok to use that?? im still seek for correct way to do that..

IGL Coatings Ceramic Car Trim Nano Coating Hydrophobic Wheel Rubber Plastic Surface Protector Ecocoat Trim - 1 Full Set | https://s.lazada.com.my/s.3QZWj
Am using this on my beemer interior and on other car's plastic exterior. It's been holding well and very easy to apply. When I bought it was only $35 but now the price is like 😢😢😢

This post has been edited by Scissorshand: Dec 5 2021, 10:05 PM
evilhomura89
post Yesterday, 02:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,690 posts

QUOTE(evilhomura89 @ Nov 2 2021, 02:17 PM)
There's quite a few vietnam based seller selling the same stuff at the same price range
Won't be sharing any links as i don't want to be accused of promoting certain seller or what but here's what you can do:

Go to shopee and search for "Sonax Brilliant Shine", filter by shipped from oversea and sort them from low to high
[attachmentid=11028565]

I went to shopee.vn and did a search for "Sonax Brilliant Shine"
Search results returned with the item listed for around 200,000-220,000 vietnamese dong (which is about ~RM40)

I've been observing similar pricing for Sonax's other products as well.
just thought that i'll give an update here regarding the Sonax BSD

After 1 month, i didn't receive it, the sonax BSD parcel was declared lost by shopee's delivery service provider
Not seller's fault and I got refunded promptly by shopee since it was a lost parcel

Maybe I'll buy again since the other sonax item (Sonax AirAid) i bought from vietnam arrived within 2 weeks and seems to worked fine
teikchuan
post Yesterday, 09:47 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

user posted image

who want this bucket . COD butterworth only , rm60 with grit guard take go

dont know how to ship this , sorry
celciuz
post Yesterday, 11:16 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,698 posts

QUOTE(teikchuan @ Dec 8 2021, 09:47 PM)
user posted image

who want this bucket . COD butterworth only , rm60 with grit guard take go

dont know how to ship this , sorry
Fireball is that company that does the cloths eh? wah seh pink haha so cute. drool.gif

This post has been edited by celciuz: Yesterday, 11:16 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0289sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th December 2021 - 09:20 AM