views

abubin
post Jul 12 2019, 10:57 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(xiaot3ng @ Jul 12 2019, 10:39 AM)
latest update from the seller.
they said monday got new stock come,ask me go change next week.

user posted image
I assume that is device ID and box serial code, correct me I'm wrong.
that is not genuine item as I checked at xiaoyi website.
Did you check the serial against the Malaysia Yi website? If yes, then it only check if the product is through Malaysia distributor. The item could be genuine Yi imported directly from China by the seller.

It's good that the seller is local and responsive to your issue. They even allow you to change to new stock which is commendable.

This post has been edited by abubin: Jul 12 2019, 10:58 AM
TSblurjoey
post Jul 12 2019, 11:33 AM

Sumo Hammy!
6,035 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Jul 12 2019, 10:57 AM)
Did you check the serial against the Malaysia Yi website? If yes, then it only check if the product is through Malaysia distributor. The item could be genuine Yi imported directly from China by the seller.

It's good that the seller is local and responsive to your issue. They even allow you to change to new stock which is commendable.
I think she got China version as the box is in Chinese. Not international version.

Maybe can double check with Yi China site instead of international site as both is different.
Jo_da48
post Jul 12 2019, 11:48 AM

Regular
1,529 posts

QUOTE(xiaot3ng @ Jul 12 2019, 12:21 AM)
now the staff said they need to test...
so I still waiting for the reply...
I suggest you make a Return ASAP, else after the timeline it may not longer honest the refund.

Durianlife
post Jul 12 2019, 09:51 PM

14 posts

I already have one on the front...should I get another one behind..just afraid that the cable is not long enough...or should I get one with both front and back...car sigh, pls advise. Thanks.
LemonKnight
post Jul 13 2019, 05:07 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

Edit: i wrongly posted this original post on the dashcam thread. Sorry for duplicating. My dashcam is also a xiaoyi, should've posted this here first.

Can I open the mp4 files on my computer? Or is it exclusively open on the app only?

I tried to download a short trip video on my app, I think I might have not let it completely download to my phone. I think I turned off my car too soon.

When i tried to open the app again, i noticed the file was gone. I can find files an hour afterwards but not that time. Is it possible to recover it?
TSblurjoey
post Jul 13 2019, 05:58 PM

Sumo Hammy!
6,035 posts

QUOTE(LemonKnight @ Jul 13 2019, 05:07 PM)
Edit: i wrongly posted this original post on the dashcam thread. Sorry for duplicating. My dashcam is also a xiaoyi, should've posted this here first.
Can I open the mp4 files on my computer? Or is it exclusively open on the app only?

I tried to download a short trip video on my app, I think I might have not let it completely download to my phone. I think I turned off my car too soon.

When i tried to open the app again, i noticed the file was gone. I can find files an hour afterwards but not that time. Is it possible to recover it?
Replied you in the dashcam v2 thread
WaCKy-Angel
post Jul 27 2019, 03:30 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

blurjoey do u have any idea how to change language to English for Xiaoyi Power Black edition?
Serial no starts with CABAA
1080 30fps, F1.8, 130 degree should be Power Black ediiton right?

I done before but should be different model without problem.
Google says got extra file AAA222CCC.txt it does show the serial changed to US but its just stuck showing support@xiayi.com and unable to update the firmware.

Its still works if i change back the serial to CN so its not bricked.
prozdennis
post Sep 7 2019, 01:33 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

2 years ago i bought a yi dashcam from here. This few weeks, my dashcam got some issue, it always say memory card got problem.. i thought the memory card that i bought together with the dashcam from the seller has issue and i go to digital mall to get a new one.

Once i insert the card into the dashcam, it work for sometimes but same error message that I get before this pops up again. May I know what is the issue? Is my dashcam malfunction already?
ayamback
post Sep 10 2019, 09:46 PM

Casual
407 posts

QUOTE(prozdennis @ Sep 7 2019, 01:33 AM)
2 years ago i bought a yi dashcam from here. This few weeks, my dashcam got some issue, it always say memory card got problem.. i thought the memory card that i bought together with the dashcam from the seller has issue and i go to digital mall to get a new one.

Once i insert the card into the dashcam, it work for sometimes but same error message that I get before this pops up again. May I know what is the issue? Is my dashcam malfunction already?
Try reformatting the card or use a different mSD and see if that still happens?
SnoopyDevil
post Nov 22 2019, 04:13 PM

Casual
382 posts

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I recently bought my second Xiaomi XiaoYi Yi car dashcam. everything is fine except that the device time and date doesn't continue running by itself. it stays at the last date and time before shutting down.

could that be a device/battery issue?
TSblurjoey
post Nov 22 2019, 04:17 PM

Sumo Hammy!
6,035 posts

QUOTE(SnoopyDevil @ Nov 22 2019, 04:13 PM)

I recently bought my second Xiaomi XiaoYi Yi car dashcam. everything is fine except that the device time and date doesn't continue running by itself. it stays at the last date and time before shutting down.

If the date and time are not correct every time when you start your car means that the battery in the dashcam can't hold a charge anymore.

It will affect saving the last video file when you off the engine and also the dashcam settings.
SnoopyDevil
post Nov 22 2019, 05:09 PM

Casual
382 posts

QUOTE(blurjoey @ Nov 22 2019, 04:17 PM)
If the date and time are not correct every time when you start your car means that the battery in the dashcam can't hold a charge anymore.

It will affect saving the last video file when you off the engine and also the dashcam settings.
I see. does it mean the unit is faulty? or should i be 'charging' it longer and monitor? i actually haven't let it on for more than 15mins so far
TSblurjoey
post Nov 23 2019, 12:08 AM

Sumo Hammy!
6,035 posts

QUOTE(SnoopyDevil @ Nov 22 2019, 05:09 PM)
I see. does it mean the unit is faulty? or should i be 'charging' it longer and monitor? i actually haven't let it on for more than 15mins so far
This means the battery is dying or already dead.
Jo_da48
post Nov 23 2019, 01:53 AM

Regular
1,529 posts

QUOTE(SnoopyDevil @ Nov 22 2019, 04:13 PM)

If your date / time remainded on last time stamp of device active, it look like the device having problem rather that the internal battery. As if internal battery it will be be back to original date which could be 2018 or 2017.
what you can do is take out and charge under your normal USB phone charge and see.

SnoopyDevil
post Dec 4 2019, 10:09 AM

Casual
382 posts

QUOTE(blurjoey @ Nov 23 2019, 12:08 AM)
This means the battery is dying or already dead.
QUOTE(Jo_da48 @ Nov 23 2019, 01:53 AM)
If your date / time remainded on last time stamp of device active, it look like the device having problem rather that the internal battery. As if internal battery it will be be back to original date which could be 2018 or 2017.
what you can do is take out and charge under your normal USB phone charge and see.
Thanks guys. The seller responded to my refund request and shipped a replacement unit. Apparently there is a batch issue and many similar units have battery charging issue.

Kudos to seller Atcetera Solutions
TSblurjoey
post Dec 4 2019, 01:48 PM

Sumo Hammy!
6,035 posts

QUOTE(SnoopyDevil @ Dec 4 2019, 10:09 AM)
Thanks guys. The seller responded to my refund request and shipped a replacement unit. Apparently there is a batch issue and many similar units have battery charging issue.

Kudos to seller Atcetera Solutions
Atcetera Solutions is trusted seller. One of my favorite store in Lazada.
RiriRuruRara
post Apr 23 2021, 12:42 AM

Enthusiast
782 posts

Guys how come every time I try to connect to the app on my new phone it says fail to sign in password wrong, but the password is correct...
Now I need to sign in every time I want to use the app. My old phone don't have this problem???

64 Pages « < 62 63 64Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:00 AM