50 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Model Kits China Gundam/Plamo Model V9, China Gunpla and Plamo Discussion Only

views

nazrul90
post May 16 2016, 09:09 AM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(Mea Culpa @ May 16 2016, 01:30 AM)
Momoko still ok .hit and miss... Still Cant beat Model GD alltime crappiness. Its a torture especially for straight builders n newbies. For modders no problemo.
we dont talk about old time bootleg anymore because it is 90% crap haha
those TTHongli, GaoGao and any other unfamiliar brand name era, it is a past

This post has been edited by nazrul90: May 16 2016, 09:11 AM
Mea Culpa
post May 16 2016, 12:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,895 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ May 16 2016, 09:09 AM)
we dont talk about old time bootleg anymore because it is 90% crap haha
those TTHongli, GaoGao and any other unfamiliar brand name era, it is a past
TTHongli, gaogao and latest Daban is apparently the same company . Quality has improved tho.

But i kinda like momoko's OWN design and originality and not copying B-brand 100%.
:3mushy:3
post May 16 2016, 12:27 PM

<--~(--+<[o]>+--)~-->
4,720 posts

QUOTE(Mea Culpa @ May 16 2016, 12:03 PM)
TTHongli, gaogao and latest Daban is apparently the same company . Quality has improved tho.

But i kinda like momoko's OWN design and originality and not copying B-brand 100%.
I have grown accustomed to DM plastic quality, it is not as snappy as B* but it is not brittle unlike Daban's inconsistent quality either, but somewhere in between.
chyll2
post May 16 2016, 02:28 PM

0 posts

Momoko is not exactly original. They copy resin stuff and convert it to plamo kits. In response to the topic, Daban and momoko is already established and any new kit they should be good enough as long as you are aware of some of the common issues:

Being a third party or China kit, the snap fit is not comparable to B*. People that builds Daban and Momoko should be fairly accustomed to trimming pegs from time to time. For momoko, it is really true that their polycap used is softer when compared to B*. This is the reason why it easily gets loose.
limfreelance
post May 16 2016, 02:48 PM

Casual
335 posts

well, if u compared resin kit with DM.
u will feel how superb of DM...intern of price & workload.
DM offer more choice that B-dai & daban.

limfreelance
post May 16 2016, 02:53 PM

Casual
335 posts

Beli beli Yo!~!!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

edan1979
post May 16 2016, 03:26 PM

*GruMpy_MoDe*
5,112 posts

milking strike like b*

i got tooooo many strike already...
:3mushy:3
post May 16 2016, 04:09 PM

<--~(--+<[o]>+--)~-->
4,720 posts

QUOTE(edan1979 @ May 16 2016, 03:26 PM)
milking strike like b*

i got tooooo many strike already...
It's inevitable, sooner or later they have to release Strike Freedom biggrin.gif
nazrul90
post May 16 2016, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(Mea Culpa @ May 16 2016, 12:03 PM)

Yes, thats why I mentioned "era", the day where they are still a crappy bootleg maker and keep changing name because of lawsuit haha, nowadays crappy kit are now lesser that good one, its a good thing for newbie who want to testing build gunpla

My vote go for MC Model for originality, in their early release they just simply copy from resin kit e.g. SD Nightingale, but now their release are mostly original design, just look at Nu Ground Type, Qubeley, Xi and Penelope, too bad they seem now make HG only and very slow release compared to DM and Daban
Mechanicore(brand name?) is good and so original too but the price is expensive and often have limited stock, so it is like premium class for 3rd party and bootleg lol

Despite people saying Momoko is good and 'original', they are actually dont totally make as their own design..
MG Akatsuki inner frame recycled from MG Strike Remastered, Destiny was based on Metal Build Destiny, PG Unicorn is just a bit details work on exterior armor, other are mostly recycled from resin kit, detailed kit yes but original is nope, I still dont own any DM kit..
DM seem like to spam Seed kit sad.gif

This post has been edited by nazrul90: May 16 2016, 05:35 PM
mf_yamato
post May 16 2016, 09:30 PM

Casual
384 posts

Remember that, DM did give some love to G-unit series.. Still waiting for their LO booster geminas... They showed the prototype years go... Demmmm
heally82
post May 16 2016, 11:04 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ May 16 2016, 05:24 PM)
Yes, thats why I mentioned "era", the day where they are still a crappy bootleg maker and keep changing name because of lawsuit haha, nowadays crappy kit are now lesser that good one, its a good thing for newbie who want to testing build gunpla

My vote go for MC Model for originality, in their early release they just simply copy from resin kit e.g. SD Nightingale, but now their release are mostly original design, just look at Nu Ground Type, Qubeley, Xi and Penelope, too bad they seem now make HG only and very slow release compared to DM and Daban
Mechanicore(brand name?) is good and so original too but the price is expensive and often have limited stock, so it is like premium class for 3rd party and bootleg lol

Despite people saying Momoko is good and 'original', they are actually dont totally make as their own design..
MG Akatsuki inner frame recycled from MG Strike Remastered,  Destiny was based on Metal Build Destiny, PG Unicorn is just a bit details work on exterior armor, other are mostly recycled from resin kit, detailed kit yes but original is nope, I still dont own any DM kit..
DM seem like to spam Seed kit sad.gif
correction on your statement there that mc model is actually dm just like gaogao is actually daban and you are correct on the name change to avoid lawsuit but that only for tthongli to gaogao and change to daban case and there another hong kong maker previously known as ghd which lost in the competition

also where most people dont realize that dm also copycat but all from resin. reason dm spam seed kits were they kept reuse strike inner frame (strike lineups, akatsuki and now strike noir)

currently the 2 major player daban n dm in terms of materials quality are the most aggressive compare to previous brand like ghd.

mechanicore are more to p bandai market, other brand would be elyn.

the recent originality maker would be magic toys now... also there are other metal build makers making their own design too...

i do agree that most dont have original designs but quality alone does provide a good choice for us to avoid bandai squeezing our balls...
nazrul90
post May 16 2016, 11:56 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

Oh? MCModel is sub division of DM? 1st time hearing this..

I not saying copying is bad, they are more than welcome to do copy resin kit to plastic form, DM is good for reuse Strike frame to make other Seed variation but keep spamming Seed is a bit too much, why not make other kit than Seed? 00 & Wing got nice resin kit too, it would be awesome if they do that

Yeah the Magic Toys is kinda original design but looks like they wont make more than that, got some Taiwan kit too but I fail to identify the brand..
Is BTF is Japan made? I no longer heard about this one

This post has been edited by nazrul90: May 17 2016, 12:04 AM
limfreelance
post May 17 2016, 04:04 PM

Casual
335 posts

anyone got order this ka?
so far snap fitting Ok yo. smile.gif
Attached Image
mooncake81
post May 20 2016, 01:54 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(HxiiiK @ May 15 2016, 10:51 AM)
Dragon Momoko Tallgeese - STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS KIT.. DO NOT GET IT, I WILL REGRET GETTING THIS FOR A THOUSAND YEARS
abang hxiik... i am glad that u gona get pb t3... haha...

QUOTE(mf_yamato @ May 15 2016, 10:53 AM)
bagi u free mau?
i dapat free pon tamau...
yakeh... free pun tak mao..

anyway... both tailo, are expert... small poly joint issue wont make u stop getting momoko item

anyway.. mc model and momoko is 2 different entity which they have different direction...
jiarong93
post May 22 2016, 05:55 PM

8 posts

Hi guys~ Im currently looking for Mechanicore Deepstriker Premium Edition and also Metal Build Red Frame + Flight Unit. Kindly pm me if you are selling it. Thanks ya up up thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
limfreelance
post May 23 2016, 08:39 AM

Casual
335 posts

so far progress. snap fit is quite good. surface abit rough..the only problem of these kit is that the battery holder design. doh.gif
later gonna get a cheap mouse to take out the usb cable & connect to my cockpit. brows.gif
i paint it according to the box art....& i notice that the kira uniform color salah...mad.gif bangwall.gif
need to repaint it again. bangwall.gif

Attached Image
user posted image
limfreelance
post May 25 2016, 08:38 AM

Casual
335 posts

sacrificed rm12 for a mouse for the usb cable. dry.gif
once u cut the cable.. it got 4 small cable (RED, GREEN, WHITE, Black), just connect the cable base on color, the rest just tape it off only.
LED can bright under CPU & power bank too. rclxms.gif
Attached Image

chyll2
post May 29 2016, 01:37 PM

0 posts

Anyone used DL modelshop decal? It looks similar in momoko decals in pictures..

https://m.facebook.com/dlmodelshop/photos/p...ype=3&source=48
limfreelance
post May 30 2016, 11:31 AM

Casual
335 posts

claw datang liao...with decal
user posted image
Xynalie
post May 31 2016, 06:05 AM

0 posts

Hi long time lurker here..
Did any of you reviewed bootleg RG RX78-2? Any comments?
What is this brand?
user posted image

source:
https://www.bukalapak.com/p/hobi-koleksi/ma...-gundam-bootleg

50 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0325sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:57 AM