Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

HLA EVERGAIN PLUS, What do you think .. !!

views

MUM
post Jul 21 2018, 09:27 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(rhodon @ Jul 21 2018, 09:18 AM)
I waiting response is because i already read those things before you even post, and i find out it is not the same as my agent said so want to double confirm to shoot my agent.
hmm.gif I think the fire power you get from the HLA office is more potent than the info that maybe obtained here if you wanted to shoot your agent....
rhodon
post Jul 21 2018, 09:36 AM

Enthusiast
827 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Jul 21 2018, 09:27 AM)
hmm.gif I think the fire power you get from the HLA office is more potent than the info that maybe obtained here if you wanted to shoot your agent....
even the link from HLA website also state the policy term is 20, 25 or 30 years. i dont know why my agent said is 15 years. just wonder is it the same plan we are talking about.
MUM
post Jul 21 2018, 09:45 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(rhodon @ Jul 21 2018, 09:36 AM)
even the link from HLA website also state the policy term is 20, 25 or 30 years. i dont know why my agent said is 15 years. just wonder is it the same plan we are talking about.
"maybe" it is under the REDUCED PAID UP Option?

..... Upon Reduced Paid Up, the one time reduced paid up charge shall be deducted from the total fund value of Basic Unit Account to pay for the monthly policy fee and insurance charges of the Basic Plan for the outstanding tenure. Thereafter, the premium, insurance charge and monthly policy fee of the Basic Plan shall cease.

maybe he is suggesting this?

page 2
https://www.hla.com.my/CMS/CMSPages/GetFile...19-744629fb94b1

Thus,..."maybe, maybe" he is planning for you to do
the Basic Plan for 7 years....you pay premium for 7 years then no need to pay premium anymore as the plan had been opted to Reduce Paid up plan.

then on the 15 years...you cash out

Thus, pay premium for 7 years...get guaranteed bonus unit from 7th yrs till 15th years...then cash out from the plan
Guaranteed Bonus Units would be credited to your policy once in every policy year, commencing from the beginning of seventh (7th) policy year as in page 2

This post has been edited by MUM: Jul 21 2018, 09:57 AM
rhodon
post Jul 21 2018, 09:50 AM

Enthusiast
827 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Jul 21 2018, 09:45 AM)

..... Upon Reduced Paid Up, the one time reduced paid up charge shall be deducted from the total fund value of Basic Unit Account to pay for the monthly policy fee and insurance charges of the Basic Plan for the outstanding tenure. Thereafter, the premium, insurance charge and monthly policy fee of the Basic Plan shall cease.

page 2
ok. will look at it. thanks for your reply.
SUSyklooi
post Jul 21 2018, 10:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,188 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Jul 21 2018, 09:45 AM)

page 2

Thus,..."maybe, maybe" he is planning for you to do
the Basic Plan for 7 years....you pay premium for 7 years then no need to pay premium anymore as the plan had been opted to Reduce Paid up plan.

then on the 15 years...you cash out

Thus, pay premium for 7 years...get guaranteed bonus unit from 7th yrs till 15th years...then cash out from the plan
Guaranteed Bonus Units would be credited to your policy once in every policy year, commencing from the beginning of seventh (7th) policy year as in page 2
notworthy.gif nice "maybe, maybe.." example.....

rhodon,...just do consider this maybe, maybe example ...if it works, then thus your agent is correct too

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:23 AM