Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PCB Audit for Sdn Bhd, Audit

views

SUSazhan82
post Feb 22 2016, 06:06 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(IneedHelp345 @ Feb 22 2016, 01:29 PM)

Edit: my clerk also did not deduct his salary for PCB but got deduct for EPF as he did not know this as well, which end up this problem coming back to the company fault. How will the fine be like?

Edit 2: mainly because the worker I'm hiring is foreign worker and their salary is not within PCB range. Even if it does, I think it does not required to file the PCB for them either, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Well, as business owner, you need to make sure everything is complied to the law. You can't blame your clerk even tho he/she is incompetent.

QUOTE(IneedHelp345 @ Feb 22 2016, 03:42 PM)
Hi,

I just found this from LHDN website. http://www.hasil.gov.my/pdf/pdfam/Jadual_PCB_2016.pdf

I have 3 child and according to this table, I am not applicable to the PCB. I'm taking only 3.5k salary per month. Is this a valid reason for my clerk for not submit the PCB every month?
LHDN is just auditing you cause you end up getting into their radar. Probably cause you took out a loan, bought something expensive or even someone reported you. Could be many reasons. Lol

QUOTE(cherroy @ Feb 22 2016, 03:52 PM)
You need to look back the previous few year that LHDN want to audit you one, not current year PCB.

Previous few year, tax relief given was much lower than 2016. so threshold of wages needed to pay for PCB generally was lower than YA2016.
If I'm not mistaken, they will check up to 7 years back from date of audit. But as you said, tax relief today is way higher compare to before. Previously it was 2.4k minimum to pay tax. Now its a bit higher.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:21 PM