Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PTPTN Restructuring, Rights to bank account

views

snowiie
post May 12 2016, 03:35 PM

7 posts

I would like to ask, now I have 4k+ tunggakan amount, and I paid half of it by using EPF account 2.
So, for the balance, shall I restructure or pay it slowly?
Any impact if I pay the balance slowly? Because my sis told me that if I go for restructure, it might affect my CCRIS or what blacklisted by bank negara when i apply bank loan.
:/ sad.gif

Icehart
post May 12 2016, 10:28 PM

All Stars
14,304 posts

QUOTE(snowiie @ May 12 2016, 03:35 PM)
I would like to ask, now I have 4k+ tunggakan amount, and I paid half of it by using EPF account 2.
So, for the balance, shall I restructure or pay it slowly?
Any impact if I pay the balance slowly? Because my sis told me that if I go for restructure, it might affect my CCRIS or what blacklisted by bank negara when i apply bank loan.
:/  sad.gif
Restructure would have a record in CCRIS but as far as I know it won't have any impact on your loan applications.
It's better than blacklisted months tunggakan in CCRIS.

This post has been edited by Icehart: May 12 2016, 10:29 PM
elm0001
post May 13 2016, 10:14 AM

I'm Tyrion Lannister's whore
943 posts

had mine restructured as well.

i received letters from them saying i had RM3.6k tunggakkan. straight called the officer to discuss and he asked me to pay RM1k, and that he would restructure the whole monthly payment. went to the office, and signed the agreement. now i have to fork out RM30 extra, which is reasonable. and he reassured me that i won't be blacklisted. since then, i have been paying the required amount consistently and haven't received any letter since.

quickly discuss with the officer once you got a letter from them. don't delay.
evilbun
post May 14 2016, 04:23 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Just asking. Quite an unfortunate but true story.

My good friend of mine took a PTPTN loan of approx. RM10-15k. Graduated in 2012. Till now jobless. Mostly living off freelancing some Photoshop work for relatives (approx. earn about RM2k/month).

As such, he has no EPF and technically not paying any income tax. So far he has not been blacklisted by PTPTN. Is this normal?
ideologist
post May 15 2016, 01:49 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Icehart @ May 12 2016, 10:28 PM)
Restructure would have a record in CCRIS but as far as I know it won't have any impact on your loan applications.
It's better than blacklisted months tunggakan in CCRIS.
Well, restructuring PTPTN will eventually affect loan application. The status "T" will not let you pass the CCRIS record filtering by most banking institution and as far as i know only Maybank and Public Bank can consider the status T for specific loan application and your financial records. I did the restructuring for PTPTN and applied for Bank Rakyat personal loan and got rejected due to T status.
hirano
post May 15 2016, 10:51 AM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

QUOTE(ideologist @ May 15 2016, 01:49 AM)
Well, restructuring PTPTN will eventually affect loan application. The status "T" will not let you pass the CCRIS record filtering by most banking institution and as far as i know only Maybank and Public Bank can consider the status T for specific loan application and your financial records. I did the restructuring for PTPTN and applied for Bank Rakyat personal loan and got rejected due to T status.
How do i know my application rejected by bank because of whatever status? I asked the bank and the staff wont give any answer, just say to refer to BNM
MysticShadow
post May 15 2016, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(evilbun @ May 14 2016, 04:23 PM)
Just asking. Quite an unfortunate but true story.

My good friend of mine took a PTPTN loan of approx. RM10-15k. Graduated in 2012. Till now jobless. Mostly living off freelancing some Photoshop work for relatives (approx. earn about RM2k/month).

As such, he has no EPF and technically not paying any income tax. So far he has not been blacklisted by PTPTN. Is this normal?
Did he inform PTPTN that he doesn't have a fixed income? They do allow to defer paying but RM2k/month should be enough to pay the monthly instalments. My 25k is at ~155 a month. His monthly instalments would be much less.

The blacklist is currently processing accounts with high amount loan, especially those who hasn't even started paying.
MysticShadow
post May 15 2016, 11:12 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ May 15 2016, 10:51 AM)
How do i know my application rejected by bank because of whatever status? I asked the bank and the staff wont give any answer, just say to refer to BNM
Because the banks don't hold your CCRIS records. When you apply for loan they in turn have to apply for a copy of your records from BNM. Read this http://creditbureau.bnm.gov.my/reportobtain.html
SUSjolokia
post May 15 2016, 11:34 AM

So Hot It Burns..!!!
3,274 posts

bearbearwong your 30+K how much instalment per month ? Add up to the house is 3K plus aka 70% of your nett income ?? Can tahan mou ?
ideologist
post May 15 2016, 02:07 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ May 15 2016, 10:51 AM)
The officer who in charged of your loan processing should know why or whatsoever reason if any of your loan got rejected if not how can he tell you if your loan got rejected? If you got bad CCRIS standing as more than 2 months arrears in any financial credit records also wont let u surpass the CCRIS filtering. You should go to BNM and get your CCRIS report if you really wants to clear the fog.
bearbearwong
post May 15 2016, 04:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(jolokia @ May 15 2016, 11:34 AM)
bearbearwong your 30+K how much instalment per month ? Add up to the house is 3K plus aka 70% of your nett income ?? Can tahan mou ?
Got maler help maa... whole sky drop just sleep tight
SUSjolokia
post May 15 2016, 04:54 PM

So Hot It Burns..!!!
3,274 posts

QUOTE(bearbearwong @ May 15 2016, 04:07 PM)
Got maler help maa... whole sky drop just sleep tight
rclxm9.gif

I likey your sincerity thumbup.gif
kawteem
post May 16 2016, 07:36 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(ideologist @ May 15 2016, 01:49 AM)
Bro,

By restructuring, you mean convert from conventional to ujrah? Or just restructuring the loan tenure that is already on ujrah?

Will convert from conventional to ujrah resulting in same T status/bad records? Since AFAIK this is a whole new agreement signed and replace/overlap the current conventional loan? TIA bro.
ideologist
post May 16 2016, 11:27 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(kawteem @ May 16 2016, 07:36 PM)
Bro,

By restructuring, you mean convert from conventional to ujrah? Or just restructuring the loan tenure that is already on ujrah?

Will convert from conventional to ujrah resulting in same T status/bad records? Since AFAIK this is a whole new agreement signed and replace/overlap the current conventional loan? TIA bro.
No, not converting from conventional to ujrah. Restructuring means reschedule the loan tenure that will reflect in CCRIS status and you will get a new agreement for the restructuring. At first i thought it shouldnt be a problem as i get new agreement and new loan tenure and thinking it was like a fresh loan, but i was wrong. Once you restructure, T status will appear in CCRIS and most banks wont approve any loan application. I havnt try with Maybank and PB but some PTPTN officers told me these banks would allow any loan application as long your CCRIS standing are in good conditions.

Converting from conventional to ujrah wont affect your CCRIS btw.

This post has been edited by ideologist: May 16 2016, 11:28 PM
kawteem
post May 17 2016, 12:46 AM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(kawteem @ Apr 1 2016, 10:31 PM)
Hello sifus,

My friend has an outstanding PTPTN with an amount of 6k. He recently went to check on his CCRIS and found out that the 6k is equivalent to '58' inside CCRIS report. I assume this 58 is the number of outstanding monthly repayment he has missed. He currently still on conventional and not converted to ujrah yet. His plan is to settle the 6k outstanding then only convert to ujrah. So the questions are;

1- After settling the 6k, the current+following months will change to 0 0 0 0, provided he pays accordingly to the ujrah new repayment table?

2- Is changing to ujrah will wipe off the old record of 58 in conventional loan in CCRIS, in such a way that new loan(ujrah) is now inserted  to CCRIS and old loan(conventional) is removed since the new agreement is made? (ujrah replace conventional, maintain single entry of PTPTN in CCRIS)

3- Or is it the 58 line will still be there, and a new line is inserted to CCRIS? (new loan agreement, means 2 entries of PTPTN in CCRIS)

Thank you very much in advance.
QUOTE(ideologist @ May 16 2016, 11:27 PM)
No, not converting from conventional to ujrah. Restructuring means reschedule the loan tenure that will reflect in CCRIS status and you will get a new agreement for the restructuring. At first i thought it shouldnt be a problem as i get new agreement and new loan tenure and thinking it was like a fresh loan, but i was wrong. Once you restructure, T status will appear in CCRIS and most banks wont approve any loan application. I havnt try with Maybank and PB but some PTPTN officers told me these banks would allow any loan application as long your CCRIS standing are in good conditions.

Converting from conventional to ujrah wont affect your CCRIS btw.
Thanks bro. I posted the above on behalf of a friend and he is now unsure whether to convert from conventional to ujrah. If you don't mind and have answers, appreciate if you could provide some answers. And are you sure of below statement?

Converting from conventional to ujrah wont affect your CCRIS btw
ideologist
post May 17 2016, 08:22 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(kawteem @ May 17 2016, 12:46 AM)
Thanks bro. I posted the above on behalf of a friend and he is now unsure whether to convert from conventional to ujrah. If you don't mind and have answers, appreciate if you could provide some answers. And are you sure of below statement?

Converting from conventional to ujrah wont affect your CCRIS btw
Yes it will not affect the CCRIS record as I accepted the offer to changed to ujrah too but afterall PTPTN who created the scheme and they also can change the T&C on it. Just to be wise, better get advices from PTPTN side.
Avangelice
post May 17 2016, 09:53 AM

In Absolute Control
4,863 posts

I have applied for a housing loan and car loan so I wouldn't be needing any loans for the near future that said has anyone been barred leaving the country because of ptptn?

I have a tunggakan of 14k which I will use my EPF to pay half of it.
gr8fr8
post May 21 2016, 12:01 PM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(RevengefulHannah @ May 4 2016, 04:44 AM)
Just in case you guys didn't know, we can pay our PTPTN debt with our EPF savings too. You can choose how much you wanna pay. I did. I cleared off my PTPTN in Nov 2015 and now I'm PTPTPN debt-free. Yeah of course when I think of it, sayang my EPF money la, but hutang is hutang, still have to pay sooner or later.
How do we check our loan balance online, beside EFS? This EFS sometimes unavailable.

What happened after you cleared the debt? They notified you through online, or phone or snail-mail?
~Battousai~
post May 21 2016, 11:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,477 posts

since this is on ptptn.. how about the lumpsum payment issue ? do we still get 20% off ?
Zaryl
post May 22 2016, 11:38 AM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

QUOTE(gr8fr8 @ May 21 2016, 12:01 PM)
How do we check our loan balance online, beside EFS? This EFS sometimes unavailable.

What happened after you cleared the debt? They notified you through online, or phone or snail-mail?
Normally you will get a letter.
But if let say you over-paid your PTPTN, you will get those over payment.
Just go to nearest PTPTN branch to clarify on your current outstanding.

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:03 AM