6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PTPTN Restructuring, Rights to bank account

views

moarlewts
post Apr 15 2016, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

Those who did not restructure and paid promptly will not be listed in CCRIS?
ManutdGiggs
post Apr 16 2016, 12:27 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,539 posts

bearbearwong Pls share ur sexperience here. Tqtq
Percival II
post Apr 16 2016, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(DriksoN @ Mar 17 2016, 02:10 AM)
Something is wrong with my PTPTN. I graduated officially on August 2014 (based on my certificate). By right, I should only start paying 6 months after which is supposed to be February 2015.

But today, I was told by banker that my CCRIS shows that I did not pay for 25 months. I went to check my PTPTN statement online and indeed they start charging me since July 2013. How can this be possible?

From February 2015 to current date, I have paid around 6 or 7 times. When do they start counting the official date of my pay back? I thought it is supposed to be 6 months after graduation.

Can I make a complain to PTPTN about this? My housing loan was rejected by bank due to this reason. I was asked to clear my total outstanding (RM41k) in order to clear it off CCRIS. Any bayaran for tertunggak will not help my case at all according to banker.

What other ways can I do now?
You supposed to pay start from the first month after graduated. As six month you did mention is grace period, which ptptn presumed borrower should already securing a job after half a year graduated.

In your case, how much your total outstanding to date? 25 month x 300 = around 7k?

maybe you will be need to pay half, let say $3.5k and your name will be cleared from ccris.

I went to PTPTN counter and negotiating with them to lowering my monthly installment. Currently I am paying $200 per month instead of $280 in agreement.
SUSazhan82
post Apr 16 2016, 05:21 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(Nekochan @ Feb 19 2016, 01:30 PM)
To pay less every month until 60 years old.
Lol.. 60 years pay PTPTN. Just hope yearly increment and salary bonus is enough

QUOTE(DriksoN @ Mar 17 2016, 02:10 AM)
Something is wrong with my PTPTN. I graduated officially on August 2014 (based on my certificate). By right, I should only start paying 6 months after which is supposed to be February 2015.

But today, I was told by banker that my CCRIS shows that I did not pay for 25 months. I went to check my PTPTN statement online and indeed they start charging me since July 2013. How can this be possible?

From February 2015 to current date, I have paid around 6 or 7 times. When do they start counting the official date of my pay back? I thought it is supposed to be 6 months after graduation.

Can I make a complain to PTPTN about this? My housing loan was rejected by bank due to this reason. I was asked to clear my total outstanding (RM41k) in order to clear it off CCRIS. Any bayaran for tertunggak will not help my case at all according to banker.

What other ways can I do now?
RM 41k cant be your outstanding/tertunggak. Check CCRIS/CTOS Usually it will show "Total outstanding as% of total limit". Multiple that with the remaining amount and you will get tertunggak amount. Pay that and your CCRIS will revert back from 25 to 0... Paying less than the agreed amount will also be considered tertunggak. ie 1 in your CCRIS.

QUOTE(Tiaso @ Mar 17 2016, 09:20 AM)
Hey, they requested for payslip and proof of income but I did not show any, still got through. But recently I just realise, some bank actually evaluate ptptn restructuring as personal loan in CCRISS, will affect your loan application. My loan banker actually let me pass without evaluating on it, unfortunately my friend didn't got through. So, think wise before going to restructure.  rclxms.gif
Restructuring sounds bad. I heard, It gives power to PTPTN to take money from your bank account and EPF directly without your consent.

QUOTE(Tiaso @ Mar 17 2016, 09:36 AM)
Yea I went to counter and ask them recalculate with new installment, they will prepare a new agreement for you. Usually they will request you to pay 50% of your tunggakan to restructure, but I managed to bargain for lower. Of course if you can pay lump sum, just do it, PTPTN is so bothersome now with CCRISS those.
Beginning this year, fresh graduates can't take other loans for up to 3 years. Based purely on normal company increments. That means, no new car, no house, no personal Loan for at least 3 years. Must Work to pay PTPTN debts.

QUOTE(DriksoN @ Mar 17 2016, 06:36 PM)
No, I only applied the loan for my degree course. Timeline wise, I should've graduated in 2013 but I extended my study and took fewer subjects through out the last few semesters. But still, I did not complete my studies until 2014 June. Felt that it's unfair for me to start charging me before I even started working.

Update: went to PTPTN counter today and they said nothing can be done. I can either clear my "25 months" outstanding or go for restructuring plan to clear the bad payment issue off my CCRIS. I opted for the latter.
Then the 25 months is correct. PTPTN calculates from year of suppose/expected graduation.

QUOTE(Percival II @ Apr 16 2016, 01:10 PM)
You supposed to pay start from the first month after graduated. As six month you did mention is grace period, which ptptn presumed borrower should already securing a job after half a year graduated.

In your case, how much your total outstanding to date? 25 month x 300 = around 7k?

maybe you will be need to pay half, let say $3.5k and your name will be cleared from ccris.

I went to PTPTN counter and negotiating with them to lowering my monthly installment. Currently I am paying $200 per month instead of $280 in agreement.
Its 6 months laa. not from the first month after graduation. You may extend it further. T&C applies.
I hate the fact that PTPTN can submit your name to CCRIS, CTOS and other CRA now. Considering we didn't consent to it. Government desperate for money. Songlap USD 3.5 billion into a fake company overseas. and now going after the people to recover more cash.

Tiaso
post Apr 16 2016, 10:40 PM

Casual
449 posts

QUOTE(azhan82 @ Apr 16 2016, 05:21 PM)
Lol.. 60 years pay PTPTN. Just hope yearly increment and salary bonus is enough
RM 41k cant be your outstanding/tertunggak. Check CCRIS/CTOS Usually it will show "Total outstanding as% of total limit". Multiple that with the remaining amount and you will get tertunggak amount. Pay that and your CCRIS will revert back from 25 to 0... Paying less than the agreed amount will also be considered tertunggak. ie 1 in your CCRIS.
Restructuring sounds bad. I heard, It gives power to PTPTN to take money from your bank account and EPF directly without your consent.
Beginning this year, fresh graduates can't take other loans for up to 3 years. Based purely on normal company increments. That means, no new car, no house, no personal Loan for at least 3 years. Must Work to pay PTPTN debts.
Then the 25 months is correct. PTPTN calculates from year of suppose/expected graduation.
Its 6 months laa. not from the first month after graduation. You may extend it further. T&C applies.
I hate the fact that PTPTN can submit your name to CCRIS, CTOS and other CRA now. Considering we didn't consent to it. Government desperate for money. Songlap USD 3.5 billion into a fake company overseas. and now going after the people to recover more cash.
Nop, they ask whether want to get frm my EPF, i said no. nothing happen. LOL
Jliew168
post Apr 16 2016, 10:51 PM

On my way
600 posts

Summon our very own lyn lawyer bearbearwong to share your experience
sheahann
post Apr 16 2016, 10:59 PM

Crashing like a tidal wave..
2,235 posts

QUOTE(Nekochan @ Apr 14 2016, 11:05 PM)
You can actually pay online. Don't really have to go Ptptn counter. They first hand you the agreement back. Just pay back by what was agreed upon. Tungakan more than 8k normally will be in ccris from what I know. Which is reminder number 2
Nop. My monthly repayment is 320. Been paying for 5 years. I missed 2 payment in 5 year. Last week I print my ccris. Stated 2 in my ccris. So as long as u missed even 1 payment. The number will still shows
aromachong
post Apr 16 2016, 11:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Trade Dispute
2,644 posts

QUOTE(sheahann @ Apr 16 2016, 10:59 PM)
Nop. My monthly repayment is 320. Been paying for 5 years. I missed 2 payment in 5 year. Last week I print my ccris. Stated 2 in my ccris. So as long as u missed even 1 payment. The number will still shows
wrong

you missed a payment in a year it will show 1

you missed 2 payments in a year CCRIS will show 2 and so on...

CCRIS will not display payment pattern for 5 years. it only shows for 1 year repayment pattern.
sheahann
post Apr 17 2016, 08:43 AM

Crashing like a tidal wave..
2,235 posts

QUOTE(aromachong @ Apr 16 2016, 11:03 PM)
wrong

you missed a payment in a year it will show 1

you missed 2 payments in a year CCRIS will show 2 and so on...

CCRIS will not display payment pattern for 5 years. it only shows for 1 year repayment pattern.
U got me wrong. I'm explaining to previous person that said 8k amount outstanding will be in ccris.
The pattern will not keep 5 year but the total missed payment will keep on increase.

Show 12months latest outstanding missed payment number to be exact.
Scarlettyearn
post Apr 20 2016, 11:21 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Paneuropa @ Mar 19 2016, 01:35 PM)
Obviously your fault for not informing ptptn about the delayed grad year earlier
Not agreed..
I continue degree after diploma('11)
Even though I did submit letter to delay the payback..
But still outstanding and blacklisted ..
Lol even informed or not. Still same ..

Refuzed
post Apr 22 2016, 08:31 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

What does it means when:

Person A: Studied in 2008 and graduated in 2013, been paying PTPTN RM100 monthly (supposedly RM450 per month) and suddenly got blacklisted and got tunggakan up to RM18k

Person B: Studied in 2007 and graduated in 2013, paid only 3 times monthly and NONE until now, not yet being blacklisted
SUSazhan82
post Apr 22 2016, 09:04 AM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(Refuzed @ Apr 22 2016, 08:31 AM)
What does it means when:

Person A: Studied in 2008 and graduated in 2013, been paying PTPTN RM100 monthly (supposedly RM450 per month) and suddenly got blacklisted and got tunggakan up to RM18k

Person B: Studied in 2007 and graduated in 2013, paid only 3 times monthly and NONE until now, not yet being blacklisted
No difference really. Both have tunggakan. Just A has around 18k in tunggakan while B has around 24 months worth of tunggakan.
Refuzed
post Apr 22 2016, 09:14 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(azhan82 @ Apr 22 2016, 09:04 AM)
No difference really. Both have tunggakan. Just A has around 18k in tunggakan while B has around 24 months worth of tunggakan.
But why A has been blacklisted and B has not been blacklisted yet? Infact, A had been a prompt payee just that the person had been paying a lower amount than the supposedly monthly installment. B, on the other hand, had paid ONLY 3 times since 2013.

aromachong
post Apr 22 2016, 09:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Trade Dispute
2,644 posts

QUOTE(Refuzed @ Apr 22 2016, 09:14 AM)
But why A has been blacklisted and B has not been blacklisted yet? Infact, A had been a prompt payee just that the person had been paying a lower amount than the supposedly monthly installment. B, on the other hand, had paid ONLY 3 times since 2013.
they are updating batch by batch
SUSazhan82
post Apr 22 2016, 09:25 AM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(Refuzed @ Apr 22 2016, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE(aromachong @ Apr 22 2016, 09:17 AM)
they are updating batch by batch
This!

By end of year, most will get blacklisted already.
Zaryl
post Apr 23 2016, 07:32 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

I would like to share my experience too.

In my agreement, i am supposed to pay rm500/mth since 2006.
But all this while, i only paid rm150/mth consistently due to high cost of living & other commitments.
Then, came that fateful day on last week, i received a letter from PTPTN on the title "Arahan Rundingan bayaran balik tunggakan".

They say my outstanding is now around rm36k and mandatory to pay back each month for 127mth is rm500.

So, earlier this week, i went to nearest Ptptn branch office, negotiated with them saying i can only pay rm250 max per month (as now i got better job & increment). They offered me the restructuring payment up to 60years plus conversion to ujrah 1%.
They said i need to clear at least 50% of my rm36k outstanding to able to convert to ujrah.
With no second thought, i agreed and i used up my EPF akaun 2 to clear off the 50%.
Now awaiting from PTPTN to call me up to sign on new agreement for restructuring & ujrah.

You see, not all can afford to pay according to original agreement due to getting poor paying job & etc.
Another thing to note is that: even if you paid rm50 or rm100 per month ( not according to agreement schedule), you will face the consequence of getting outstanding later in the future also.

I guess PTPTN really getting low on their funds but still, NO THANKS to those who never paid back any money to PTPTN too. vmad.gif

Paying back little by little vs not paying at all, morally i think the first group is the good guys because they have the good conscience of trying their best to pay back consistently even though not according to agreement.
But financially speaking, this group just delayed their "judgment" of getting the outstanding warning.

Reality is cruel sad.gif
stevenryl86
post Apr 24 2016, 01:58 AM

Regular
1,724 posts

1st our of anything = clear the debt before your proceed to take a bigger debt

Bank won't be out of business one la zzz
kawteem
post May 3 2016, 07:40 PM

On my way
592 posts

Guys, what's the consequences of the T record in CCRIS if restructuring to Ujrah? Is it bad?
MysticShadow
post May 4 2016, 03:18 AM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(Scarlettyearn @ Apr 20 2016, 11:21 PM)
Not agreed..
I continue degree after diploma('11)
Even though I did submit letter to delay the payback..
But still outstanding and blacklisted ..
Lol even informed or not. Still same ..
After submitting the letter, did you call to check and make sure they'd actually received your letter? Chances are it could have been lost by post. Or, before writing and sending in the letter, did you call up PTPTN to ask who you need to address the letter too? Perhaps your letter never reached the officer in charge.

It's part of your responsibility as well to make sure what you want to communicate to PTPTN reached the relevant party.
RevengefulHannah
post May 4 2016, 04:44 AM

22 posts

Just in case you guys didn't know, we can pay our PTPTN debt with our EPF savings too. You can choose how much you wanna pay. I did. I cleared off my PTPTN in Nov 2015 and now I'm PTPTPN debt-free. Yeah of course when I think of it, sayang my EPF money la, but hutang is hutang, still have to pay sooner or later.

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:42 PM