Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> perfect guy, know anyone???

views

R4yMoNd
post Feb 16 2016, 01:42 PM

1,120 posts

honestly i dont think so, unless its super duper loyal person which considered abnormal.

may i know why want to know?
R4yMoNd
post Feb 16 2016, 05:03 PM

1,120 posts

QUOTE(karwaidotnet @ Feb 16 2016, 02:13 PM)
i also not handsome, not rich, no car too...
but jus bcoz i oogle some hngghhh girls...my wife accuse me only want hnggghh girls..not her. and some girls will soon piap wif me and left her and the kid  doh.gif
p/s: to add more oil to fire - recently my ig has a random kinda ok girl that i dunno of, tapping like to my recent posted photos. my wife suspect she gonna piap me soon  doh.gif
recently happened to me, suddenly one of my hot ex msg me ask how are you. my wife gone mad!!! not my fault but still my fault coz somehow she found my line messenger. LOL.

Well this jealousy thing is normal.. and you need to comfort and make her feel secure.. once in a while make her jealous is fine also.. to ensure that she worry to loose you.. but not too much. just enough to spice the relationship
R4yMoNd
post Feb 16 2016, 05:05 PM

1,120 posts

oh yeah.. typical female if she found out some hot chick (relationship destroyer bitch look) like or become a friend with you. automatically she will raise her eyebrow.. WHo is she? DELETE!!!

Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:44 PM