Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
117 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, 01/05 Man Utd v Leicester 21:00 812/832

views

zhou.xingxing
post Feb 14 2016, 11:09 AM

:3
1,691 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Feb 14 2016, 11:05 AM)
and stubbornly playing off form players in the starting line up...
and i will never understand the substitution he made...
lost the champions league spot in december. doh.gif most crucial month in bpl and we screwed it.

players might not be playing their best on the pitch. but who know what happen in training. would you run for a manager who doesnt value ur value? im lowering my expectation for the remaining games already biggrin.gif
Tsuto
post Feb 14 2016, 12:41 PM

Regular
1,220 posts

QUOTE(Wan @ Feb 14 2016, 07:17 AM)
Agree with Tsuto that the players need to be blamed as well. But IMO,  when fit the rest of the squad are good enough to 'be' up there aside from our attacking options, namely the wingers.

From CR,  Park, Giggs, Nani, Valencia(the buldozer cum tank) to the options we have now. Night and day. We have Lingard,  Depay, Young and Martial. Young/Lingard are just squad/backup and you have Martial.

And just why we're not playing 433 we'll never know.
Hi I think we don't play 4-3-3 because our CM not good enough and too slow. Same goes to our wingers cry.gif
sinoffire
post Feb 14 2016, 01:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

QUOTE(Tsuto @ Feb 14 2016, 12:41 PM)
Hi I think we don't play 4-3-3 because our CM not good enough and too slow. Same goes to our wingers  cry.gif
and how much he burnt throughout the 2 seasons he's here?
stil complaining on that? wink.gif wink.gif doh.gif
Jedi
post Feb 14 2016, 03:01 PM

Pax Et Bonum
2,239 posts

We never lost against Big Sam.

And we certainly never lose so many times against relegation materials or newly promoted teams.
The occasional 1-0 loss (vs Wolves for example) during Fergie's era, especially League Cup and thats it.

This guy is creating records.
The interviews are hilarious, lucky streaks of 1-0 (94 min penalty i,e) 1-0 against Liverpool (poorer than us) and we can win the title.
Refuse to resign (awaiting compensation money)
Refuse to lower down that fkin big ego
Refuse to stand up from the chair and shout instructions or change tactics or having a Plan B when opposition is undoing us.
Refuse to change tactics when every bloody inferior team plays 10 men behind the ball tactics against us or employing tall strong centre backs. (which has always been the case even during Fergie's era)
Sell whoever dont stick to his philosofuk/not playing to his style

Just gtfo already.

IpohGuyz
post Feb 14 2016, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

moyes win charity shield... lvg titleless at the moment smile.gif
sunblaze
post Feb 14 2016, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Feb 14 2016, 09:55 AM)
Ego. What else. If no ego December already changed  Lvg.  Now, too little too late
Sure or not? If you say LVG has an ego, it's obviously true.

The owners/board... what ego can there be after this?

3 seasons since SAF retired, and we have not even led the league for any prolonged amount of time, let alone been in the running to win it. We've gone from regularly making the QF/SF or better of the CL (up to 2011 final) to doing no better than QF one time in the last 4 years and not even qualifying for it at least one time.

Meanwhile Woodward is day-dreaming about unrealistic superstar signings that don't happen, while our youth setup goes downhill and we pay over the top amounts for the players we do sign.

IpohGuyz
post Feb 14 2016, 03:14 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(sunblaze @ Feb 14 2016, 03:09 PM)
Sure or not? If you say LVG has an ego, it's obviously true.

The owners/board... what ego can there be after this?

3 seasons since SAF retired, and we have not even led the league for any prolonged amount of time, let alone been in the running to win it. We've gone from regularly making the QF/SF or better of the CL (up to 2011 final) to doing no better than QF one time in the last 4 years and not even qualifying for it at least one time.

Meanwhile Woodward is day-dreaming about unrealistic superstar signings that don't happen, while our youth setup goes downhill and we pay over the top amounts for the players we do sign.
board want to continue tradition that we are not a sacking club, even though it's obviously not working... that's the ego
sunblaze
post Feb 14 2016, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Feb 14 2016, 03:14 PM)
board want to continue tradition that we are not a sacking club, even though it's obviously not working... that's the ego
News leaking that we asked Ancelotti in NOVEMBER about his availability at season end. Our horror run started in December.
News leaking that we didn't try hard for Guardiola because he was already planning to go to City anyway.
Now news leaking about Mourinho negotiations.

You think a "not sacking club" does that? It's more like a Real Madrid playbook move.

Even when under Moyes we were losing home and away to rivals and random teams, we were not being linked to other managers THIS much. It was more about Moyes and risk of the sack, or players being unhappy with him. It looks like someone in the club is doing "briefings" to indicate our window shopping plan to get a new manager at season end.

This does not strike me as ego, it sounds more like bad process / incompetence... which is even more scary.
Tsuto
post Feb 14 2016, 03:27 PM

Regular
1,220 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Feb 14 2016, 01:47 PM)
and how much he burnt throughout the 2 seasons he's  here?
stil complaining on that?  wink.gif  wink.gif  doh.gif
Did I complain? I was merely saying the truth. Comparing what we had with what other team has signed, we are not better than what they have in those position I have mentioned.
And you know some of our targets just dont want to come to our club and we had overpaid some of our players (you know other club likes to charge us high dont u? Not sure is this LVG fault or woodward)

Yes, LVG did mistake, and I don't really like him (I was not happy when he sold chicarito/Kagawa). But when I point out our players are also not good enough (same as the manager), I was being labeled as complaining? While those only blame the manager aren't complaining? rclxms.gif Don't tell me Pep can instantly make Rooney plays like god.

SUSskyblu3
post Feb 14 2016, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Feb 14 2016, 10:56 AM)
first season all not his kakis lo. not his fault. made to 4th wor.
second season all kakis he bought 1. made to ?th? not his fault too.  sweat.gif

his biggest mistakes is his ego. trim the squad paper thin and not getting the replacement before the trim.
If a manager is good....we do not need to convince ourselves with this line "give him another season".

Good managers will show immediate impact and results.

Look at Raneiri. No need big talk, no need talk so much about filosofi, no need show ego, etc.
Just do the job and deliver.

So how much time do LVG still needs?
O-haiyo
post Feb 14 2016, 03:55 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

both players and manager are at fault. but as a manager, LVG is resposible for that. and it's easier to change the manager than players
Broadings
post Feb 14 2016, 08:29 PM

37 posts

Arsenal v Leicester is so much more interesting comparing to ours...
So sad
usernameINVALID
post Feb 14 2016, 08:50 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(Broadings @ Feb 14 2016, 08:29 PM)
Arsenal v Leicester is so much more interesting comparing to ours...
So sad
kante for man utd
zhou.xingxing
post Feb 14 2016, 08:56 PM

:3
1,691 posts

QUOTE(usernameINVALID @ Feb 14 2016, 08:50 PM)
kante for man utd
Very good this guy. Played important role for Leice this season. After Mahrez and Vardy. Hes everywhere.

Inb4 ref suap je. Ref against us lmao.
O-haiyo
post Feb 14 2016, 09:47 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

I dunno it's their mentality or what. Whenever decision not in their favour blame the referees. Referees bias, dun wan them to win the league etc. Lol
Nasri8
post Feb 14 2016, 09:55 PM

44 posts

I really miss lord welbeck
skylinelover
post Feb 14 2016, 09:58 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

Lord Welbeck just blowed open the title race haha laugh.gif rclxms.gif
Rei7
post Feb 14 2016, 10:09 PM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

Thanks Wele
skystrike
post Feb 14 2016, 10:42 PM

back to normal
1,270 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Feb 14 2016, 09:47 PM)
I dunno it's their mentality or what. Whenever decision not in their favour blame the referees. Referees bias, dun wan them to win the league etc. Lol
well same like their supporter in here...break forum rule obviously n then mod/staff warn/ban them then go crybaby n call mod/staff bias, hate them n <insert club> supporter..

lmao..
SUSLivingActive
post Feb 14 2016, 10:47 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Feb 14 2016, 10:47 PM)
hmm.gif hmm.gif

117 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0221sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:05 AM