Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unable to post - no reply from helpdesk, Newbie here

views

TSkkb888
post Feb 9 2016, 08:27 PM, updated 9y ago

34 posts

Hi,

I created a new account and for some reason I unable to post anything with this new account.

I emailed to helpdesk@lowyat.net about this issue but have not received any reply and it has been almost two weeks now.

Did I email to the wrong email address?

What should I do now?
soultaker
post Feb 12 2016, 11:16 PM

Regular
1,323 posts

QUOTE(kkb888 @ Feb 9 2016, 08:27 PM)
Hi,

I created a new account and for some reason I unable to post anything with this new account.

I emailed to helpdesk@lowyat.net about this issue but have not received any reply and it has been almost two weeks now.

Did I email to the wrong email address? 

What should I do now?
QUOTE(crazyapes2016 @ Feb 10 2016, 08:45 PM)
Same here. Fuck wasted my time posting to one of threads.

If this forum is not taking any new members then FUCKEN CLOSE the damn registration!!!!!!
Do you read this? you guys must be kid. Create dupe account and some more want to rant. doh.gif

Attached Image

Better report and both account got suspended. rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif icon_idea.gif whistling.gif
cherroy
post Feb 13 2016, 11:23 AM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=boardrules
i. Registration

- All accounts with bounced emails, full inboxes, unreachable domains or one page/under construction domains will be deleted without prior notice.
- All private account information is masked on this board and all information is kept confidential.
- Your IP is logged when you register and is verified to your email address and/or domain name.
- Please allow 24 hours for account activation.
Each user is entitled to ONE user account on the forums. We employ various tools which are effective in accurately detecting duplicate accounts. Registering additional accounts will result in temporary suspension to your main account and a permanent ban on your second (and subsequent) accounts.

TSkkb888
post Feb 13 2016, 06:21 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Feb 13 2016, 11:23 AM)
Sorry for mislooking the condition.

But thing is, i want to use my other account cuz I want that username. My fault and apology for not thinking deeply before creating this one.

You can permanently ban this account of mine I am okay with it. But will you able to rectify the problem with my other account? Please? I promise I will stick to that account and will not create another one ever again.

Please and thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:47 AM