Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Engaging Architect Association

views

TSj3dfx
post Feb 7 2016, 12:01 AM, updated 9y ago

9 posts

Hi everyone.

I'm a newbie in property. I just got my keys to a new condo unit from developer and was wondering it is worth engaging the architect association to check on the defects especially things like:
plumbing, dampness and leaks & electrical deficiencies, Structural integrity

As I heard some of this issues only happens after a few years and I don't want to be caught with these issues once i'm saying there and worst still after the 2 years liability period.

Or is there a simpler way to do it as the independently without them?

Any feedback on those who use them before?
ArchId
post Feb 8 2016, 12:40 PM

Casual
306 posts

Good day mate,
First of all you don't need to hire an architect to check your defect property. It will cost you a bomb. I'm an architect and i advise you seriously don't simply throw away money.
You can do like other people does best. Visual inspection.
Or if you really wanted a professional help you can hire a certified Q-lassic inspector. Q lassic guys are trained to check defects on building. Even the tiny little problem they will find out for you and make reports.
It's worth to hire these guys if you own a million dollar plus house and got no time to check. Qlassic guys are certified by CIDB -construction industry development board .

Cheers mate
Izwan
Www.klarchid.blogspot.com
TSj3dfx
post Feb 10 2016, 10:28 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(ArchId @ Feb 8 2016, 12:40 PM)
Good day mate,
First of all you don't need to hire an architect to check your defect property. It will cost you a bomb. I'm an architect and i advise you  seriously don't simply throw away money.
You can do like other people does best. Visual inspection.
Or if you really wanted a professional help you can hire a certified Q-lassic inspector. Q lassic guys are trained to check defects on building. Even the tiny little problem they will find out for you and make reports.
It's worth to hire these guys if you own a million dollar plus house and got no time to check. Qlassic guys are certified by CIDB -construction industry development board .

Cheers mate
Izwan
Www.klarchid.blogspot.com
Thanks Izwan for the advice. Appreciate it. smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:53 PM