Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Guild War 2 Mac

views

TSfroz3nnoob
post Feb 3 2016, 11:34 PM, updated 9y ago

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the tr
806 posts

hey guys, i have a issue on my hand.. the last few month my Gw 2 working fine.. but suddenly previous night my launcher won't start... i'm using imac late 2012 .. i google and found out that there a lot people facing this problem. They taught me to use cider in GW2 file to see whether it work or not and i follow guild war 2 official FAQ to use the cider in terminal to do repairing.. but nothing is working.. anyone know any solution to this?
Balaclava
post Feb 5 2016, 03:21 PM

5-Star Swagger
941 posts

QUOTE(froz3nnoob @ Feb 3 2016, 11:34 PM)
hey guys, i have a issue on my hand.. the last few month my Gw 2 working fine.. but suddenly previous night my launcher won't start... i'm using imac late 2012 .. i google and found out that there a lot people facing this problem. They taught me to use cider in GW2 file to see whether it work or not and i follow guild war 2 official FAQ to use the cider in terminal to do repairing.. but nothing is working.. anyone know any solution to this?
redownload? im using mac also. no problems so far.
TSfroz3nnoob
post Feb 5 2016, 11:05 PM

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the tr
806 posts

QUOTE(Balaclava @ Feb 5 2016, 04:21 PM)
redownload? im using mac also. no problems so far.
i email arena net requesting a solution and they have none .... Google it and notice a lot of problem... don't update to new OS X .. if not sure a lot problem bro

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:32 PM