Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Home Defect Rectification Checklist, After vacant posession! Update With Pics

views

surf-it
post Aug 13 2010, 05:29 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

QUOTE(pilotHans @ Feb 18 2010, 03:23 PM)
hi, i read the pages.....nice info and thanks for sharing......was always thinking that they must be a list of defect or checklist.....i think the issue is not many people know their rights, consumers here in malaysia seldom know their rights and some are to lazy to take the hustle to bug the developers/house seller......

FYI i've yet to buy a house  by end of this year........but im planning to buy a subSale house/2nd hand....so would this apply too? can i complain to the owner or could we nego for low payment.........example asking price 330k.......due to some defects we ask around 310k  hmm.gif  or remain same price and ask the owner to fix defects like plumbing/fungus etc....or are we not entitled to do so........they must something i can do right........  hmm.gif
For sub-sale. Talk to the owner before signing the S&P. Jote down the things to fix, and put them all into S&P.
surf-it
post Feb 20 2013, 06:33 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

QUOTE(the_seyes @ Jan 6 2013, 11:05 AM)
hi bros here,
just wanna ask, i in the in process want but subsale house that just completed. my question are
1. how i want make sure the owner will clear all defect if any for taht house, because defect warantty is between developer and current owner right?
2. is it i need my lawyer do some aggrement letter regarding to clear all defect once the snp is sign?

many thansx bro.
that is why u paid the lawyer, make sure he/she get the clauses right!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:17 AM