Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nintendo Kopitiam V52, Gimme Switch satuuuuu

views

N30rang3r
post Jun 9 2019, 05:06 PM

Casual
427 posts

QUOTE(skyforcerld @ Apr 12 2019, 09:52 AM)
I think it is true. More models refresh=more $$$. Nintendo has shown they do this with pass portables like 3DS.

My bet:
1. Mini Switch @ $199 (or less) - No joycons, built in controllers, but still compatible if you want to buy more joycons in future for games like Mario Party. No docks is a given. Maybe still compatible with docks if needed to.

2. The New Switch (yes, it will be this name...Nintendo naming is fantasic....The New Super Mario Bros, The New 3DS...). Improved battery, improved screen (glass! No plastic!), improved contrast, increased storage (64GB) Maybe a bit smaller with lesser bezel. I am not sure if there is improved processing power....unless anyone heard of the Tegra X1 being fabricated in smaller nm, and hence improved power consumption with higher clock speed a bit.
I kinda like it if they release a Switch Pro version - with foldable dual display and in-built browser like the homebrew guys did - it will be like a dream come true, ofc the joy con will need to be

detachable for increased compactness

BTW, i have a questions for all the pokemon sifus here. Should i get a copy of Pokemon Let's Go and complete the pokedex then later transfer to Pokemon Sword / Shield in the case i

have no older pokemon games?

This post has been edited by N30rang3r: Jun 9 2019, 05:09 PM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1003sec    1.96    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 07:53 PM