post Feb 2 2016, 03:16 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

Husband here and father to be in May biggrin.gif
whyseej00
post Feb 2 2016, 03:26 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(KepliCorn Inc @ Feb 2 2016, 03:22 PM)
Hubby & father to be.

Anyone got their own "man cave" at home? wifu allowed or not?

this is awesome
user posted image
I got a very small room for my stuffs.....around 3 feet by 8 feet or so haha
whyseej00
post Jun 29 2016, 08:36 AM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(tedrichie @ Jun 28 2016, 12:25 PM)
Father to b too in second raya!
Proud father of a healthy labour day baby girl!
whyseej00
post Jun 29 2016, 01:33 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(tedrichie @ Jun 29 2016, 11:11 AM)
Grats bro. how many kids d? thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
My first one....hopefully try for one more before close shop haha
whyseej00
post Sep 9 2022, 11:00 AM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(hydroboy87 @ Sep 9 2022, 10:52 AM)
It is me again guys. I previously shared the challenges I was going through with my wife. And sadly, things are not much different this year. Personally I have ramped up my responsibilities in making sure I help out more with house work. However, sex is life is still non-existent. And to make it worse, she doesn't even touch me sexually, and there's absolutely no intimacy whatsoever. We do not have and deep conversations anymore. We are not going out. Nothing. No dirty talk, no jokes

And each time I ask her, she just has a defensive wall, citing tiredness, busy with work. I mean, who is not busy with work. And I do not intend to compare our workloads. Anyway, she does not initiate anything. I am actually very frustrated with all these, and I am not sure what else to. I have slowly began to understand what some men end up violating the marriage rule. We signed up for monogamy. But not for celibacy.

Our son is older now, and it is easier to manage him on our own. Although we are still sending him to the baby-sitter on the weekdays. Despite all these, she still has no mood for any husband and wife time. Next year, we will be sending our son to nursery. I can already forsee the other excuses that may come.

What should I do? Go to therapy and waste money? By the way, we're in our mid 30s, and our issues began right after having our son - only child, and wife does not want another one sad.gif 

We've been together since we were teenagers. I can also confirm there's no adultery involved as both of us are working from home and hardly go out.

I really feel like I am going through some kinda of mental torture at the moment. There have been nights were I have cried to bed thinking about this. Like, why do I deserve this? It gets very lonely considering that she is the one person I love with all my heart. But deeply inside, I know I cannot live like this. I am getting older, and I do not wish to waste my life by not receiving any love from my spouse.  And the thought of separating is too painful because I do not wish to go through hell, and put my son through hell. He is too young, and innocent.

Any other dads out there who have been through this before? I will really appreciate if you guys could advise me. It's so lonely and I don't know who to talk to. I did try asking some female colleagues previously, without shedding much detail, and they just shoved it aside. Of course, siding a fellow woman. I am not sure if men even talk about this openly.

rclxub.gif  bangwall.gif  cry.gif
Your story is very very common, at least in this part of the world. Women's sex drive over here tends to go to 0.

Few options (my take):
1. Go to couple counselling, there are some free/cheap ones organised by Kementerian Pembangunan Wanita, Keluarga dan Masyarakat. Can do a search
2. Find other means to relieve the urges (you need to make your call here) & maintain status quo
3. Leave

Option 3 isn't the best, most go for option 2 (with sub sub options/variables).
Option 1 needs two hands to clap, usually the women are reluctant (most asians are, cause going to counselling means got head problem)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0515sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 PM