Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Thread for Husband and Father, Lets share/discuss/info

views

B0ss_ku
post Oct 7 2022, 07:37 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(hydroboy87 @ Sep 9 2022, 04:51 PM)
I am more than happy to hear from women, especially wives who have experienced something similar. I get you and I agree. As I have mentioned, I have tried all of the above. We have not gone on a date in like 4 years. I have tried all kinds of things. The most we have done is lunch during workdays. Which is not romantic at all...And we are unable to leave our son anywhere as we do not have any support system. Both of our parents/inlaws are not in KL/Sel - so it has been the both of us all these while. No one to jaga our son over night. It is such a painful situation.

I have also lost count of the times I have spoken to her. The latest was like two weeks ago. I am with the hope she'd initiate something. Two weeks - nothing. And I have been quite silent and sulking. Still, she is like not bothered or just avoiding.

I am very sure , many men are going through this.
I agree, and I have been doing a lot of reading on this topic lately. The most common explanation is hormonal issue and the changes a woman goes through. But what I cannot accept is that, I am being a good husband (again not expecting brownie points here), and I have expressed many times to her that she is very attractive and I yearn for her. Recently I even suggested, let's get an air bnb during the day since baby sitter can only cover during the day time, get a nice place. Spend the day the there, and let me take some sexy photos of you. My intention is to make her feel sexy again... but again, no reaction.
Here's a suggestion...make yourself looks sexy instead, go to gym, build a six pack, get groom, and wear shorts around home to arouse her
B0ss_ku
post Oct 7 2022, 07:43 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(ah_suknat @ Nov 24 2021, 08:04 AM)
Hi guys

Been married since feb 2019, we(well me actually) finally decided to want to have kids of our own.
Replying to my own old account...cant retrieve back...

Now we are expecting our first boy...22 weeks now

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0389sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:48 AM