post Feb 6 2016, 09:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,532 posts

QUOTE(jolokia @ Feb 6 2016, 09:27 AM)
SxxYxx says she know you gamble woh !

For TS I can says move on lah !

Gold digger GF he can't afford lah !

Simple as that.

Once she taste the enjoyment of moolah drop from sky she is not coming back Liao..
Ngam mou bear2 ? You think living in nice Condo in high end area, will go to MC or SL mou ?

You 30yo still dare to call me old man ah ! Uncle Bear2 .. tongue.gif
I still like MC..condo gg..
SUSjolokia
post Feb 6 2016, 11:48 AM

So Hot It Burns..!!!
3,274 posts

QUOTE(bearbearwong @ Feb 6 2016, 09:41 AM)
I still like MC..condo gg..
Ah Pek you always guess wrong one lah !

You go play Dota better... wink.gif
Cookiies
post Feb 6 2016, 07:26 PM

12 posts

Why can't the brother take loans if he insists on studying? There are many other options.
sakthis7
post Feb 6 2016, 08:40 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(EdwardMok @ Jan 30 2016, 11:23 PM)
Few months ago, I started a relationship with my current girlfriend. Although I feel she hide a lot things from me, but I never question her. I know she will tell me when the moment has come.  smile.gif

The story start from last week, she suddenly suggest to breakup with me. The reason is she is not worth for me to spend more time on her. She said I deserve someone better.  cry.gif

After two days, I ask her out and discuss the problem. She tell me she is in-love with me, that is the main reason she have to leave me. She told me that she have another man out there before we started our relationship. That man is 50+ years old, he is a foreigner and he come to here once a month, each time will spend 4-5 days with her. He have his own family in Singapore but he need companion when having business trip here. Every month, he pay my girlfriend a huge amount of money and pay university fee for her brother every semester. The return is she need to accompany him every time he come and will have sex with him.  cry.gif  cry.gif

She insist she won't leave him because she need him. She is the financial source of her family. Her parent is not working and her brother is still studying. She hope I can have a new relationship with a better girl.  sad.gif

I know the truth now but I love her very much. I feel so sad but that amount of money is what I can't afford. What should I do?

PS.
I did ask her whether she need him simply because of money or she enjoy when having sex with the old man. Her response is she enjoy it as much as having sex with me.  sad.gif  sad.gif[cool.gif
just leave pls thx. do urself a favour.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:25 AM