Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Good Quality Multipurpose Exercise Bench, Where can i get those?

views

TSHumanPride
post Jan 30 2016, 01:08 AM, updated 9y ago

27 posts

I have survey a few stores such as Fitness Concept, Kelk(something I don't remember), and I found out that it is expensive. My budget is around 300-400. I need a full adjustable 90 degrees to 180 degrees angle bench. If it comes with the leg pull, that is great. I have eye on Kelk but I want to look for other brand to see who has the better quality. Do you have any suggestion to get them? I am from the Klang Valley and I survey those product at 1U.

SUSagewisdom
post Feb 9 2016, 05:56 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(HumanPride @ Jan 30 2016, 01:08 AM)
I have survey a few stores such as Fitness Concept, Kelk(something I don't remember), and I found out that it is expensive. My budget is around 300-400. I need a full adjustable 90 degrees to 180 degrees angle bench. If it comes with the leg pull, that is great. I have eye on Kelk but I want to look for other brand to see who has the better quality. Do you have any suggestion to get them? I am from the Klang Valley and I survey those product at 1U.
I think cheapest and reasonable quality is about RM800. There's one within your budget on Lelong about RM400++, but I'm not sure about the quality, though there's a lot of units sold. You might want to personally go to the seller's shop in Puchong to try out the demo unit. Will post the link if you're interested.

I'm in the same position as you.

Kelk brand? Never heard of that though, where is it selling?
TSHumanPride
post Feb 10 2016, 12:54 AM

27 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Feb 9 2016, 05:56 PM)
I think cheapest and reasonable quality is about RM800. There's one within your budget on Lelong about RM400++, but I'm not sure about the quality, though there's a lot of units sold. You might want to personally go to the seller's shop in Puchong to try out the demo unit. Will post the link if you're interested.

I'm in the same position as you.

Kelk brand? Never heard of that though, where is it selling?
I am interested to going to the shop. Can you tell me where the shop is located in Puchong?
SUSagewisdom
post Feb 10 2016, 08:00 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(HumanPride @ Feb 10 2016, 12:54 AM)
I am interested to going to the shop. Can you tell me where the shop is located in Puchong?
Sure, but you have to promise me to take some pix and give me your personal review on how you find it. I'm interested in buying myself but it's a bit troublesome to go and check it out. blush.gif

http://www.lelong.com.my/master-six-power-...7-01-Sale-I.htm

Pls whatsapp/sms us at 010-8374877 before you come.

Address: No.7-9, Jln PU1/11A, Tmn Puchong Utama, Pchong 47140, Selangor.
(Look for Jln Puchong Utama 1 in your GPS, then find us at above address)

Weekday: Office hour: 10.30am-7pm
Saturday and Sunday: by appointment only

TSHumanPride
post Feb 11 2016, 02:51 AM

27 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Feb 10 2016, 08:00 PM)
Sure, but you have to promise me to take some pix and give me your personal review on how you find it. I'm interested in buying myself but it's a bit troublesome to go and check it out.  blush.gif

http://www.lelong.com.my/master-six-power-...7-01-Sale-I.htm

Pls whatsapp/sms us at 010-8374877 before you come.

Address: No.7-9, Jln PU1/11A, Tmn Puchong Utama, Pchong 47140, Selangor.
(Look for Jln Puchong Utama 1 in your GPS, then find us at above address)

Weekday: Office hour: 10.30am-7pm
Saturday and Sunday: by appointment only

sure sure. But I don't think I have time to go. Looking at the pics from lelong, it looks pretty attractive. I am not sure about the quality though; have to see it in person.
Everdying
post Feb 11 2016, 10:31 AM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

QUOTE(HumanPride @ Feb 11 2016, 02:51 AM)
sure sure. But I don't think I have time to go. Looking at the pics from lelong, it looks pretty attractive. I am not sure about the quality though; have to see it in person.
imo at the basic rm438, theres really not enough weights to do much.
and if u choose the 30kg weights package, comes up to rm630+ so out ofur budget...and still not enough weights.

better u just save money and buy some nice heavy dumbells and a pull up bar.
SUSagewisdom
post Feb 11 2016, 12:59 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(HumanPride @ Feb 11 2016, 02:51 AM)
Exactly, need to check out the bench in person before deciding. It's probably the most solid looking bench at that price point.
TSHumanPride
post Feb 12 2016, 01:48 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Feb 11 2016, 10:31 AM)
imo at the basic rm438, theres really not enough weights to do much.
and if u choose the 30kg weights package, comes up to rm630+ so out ofur budget...and still not enough weights.

better u just save money and buy some nice heavy dumbells and a pull up bar.
I have 20kg dumbbell ready to go. My dumbbell are those type that you need to remove and place amount of weight on it. It is a bit annoying but I can live with that. So I dont need to buy the 30kg weights. I think they description state that you can bring the dumbbell weight to put on the chair to try it out. I dont know much about the chair though.
TSHumanPride
post Feb 12 2016, 01:51 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Feb 11 2016, 12:59 PM)
Exactly, need to check out the bench in person before deciding. It's probably the most solid looking bench at that price point.
You are probably right. I couldnt find Rm400+ bench with that much features. Other bench goes up to 700-1k which is expensive to me. Groupon sells cheap but I dont know the quality of it
SUSagewisdom
post Feb 12 2016, 03:26 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(HumanPride @ Feb 12 2016, 01:51 PM)
You are probably right. I couldnt find Rm400+ bench with that much features. Other bench goes up to 700-1k which is expensive to me. Groupon sells cheap but I dont know the quality of it
Yes, I have been checking out a lot of benches online for the past 1/2 year. So, the one I recommended is the best of the bunch from what I've seen. I have bought some equipment from the shop online, so far it's value for money.

I'm just not sure on the bench. It's something that needs to be checked physically. Best if you do some bench press etc. on it one decline, flat and incline with some dumbbells to see whether it creaks etc.

Do call and ask whether they have the demo unit available before going.

Please let me know when you eventually test their demo unit ya. Take some pix if possible. notworthy.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:36 PM